I was banned from Jewish forum !!!!

I have been kicked out of a particular Jewish "room" on Paltalk but still don't know what Jewish forum is being discussed here.

Do most Orthodox Jews refuse to accept Israel existence??
No. even the Satmar in Israel accept that the state exists but they aren't happy about the political/secular nature of it. They don't leave, though. The NK in the US are a very small group who won't answer my emails anymore...it seems I asked questions they couldn't answer.

I post on a Jewish forum and I defended both Tucker Carlson and now Trump

I was banned for vile antisemitism even though I made no such comments. They accused me of hate lol

All I can say is antisemitism Does NOT exist in a VACUUM
I can do better than you. I have been banned from four white nationalist websites for praising the Jews.

Jew haters do not like being reminded that most Jews are intelligent, successful, and prosperous. I like reminding them. I am not Jewish, by the way.

I can do better than you. I have been banned from four white nationalist websites for praising the Jews.

Jew haters do not like being reminded that most Jews are intelligent, successful, and prosperous. I like reminding them. I am not Jewish, by the way.
I am lol 😆😆🤣

Forum List

Back