I was banned from Jewish forum !!!!

MOST of the room called Tucker and Trump the Nazi word

Well, I get the Trump part, after all, they've used it for years because Trump was doing stuff they didn't want, like asking a small group to mocve down the styreet so he could come out and take a photo of him at a church---- real; Nazi stuff there. But I would have had to ask just what do they base that on with Tucker? Exactly what has he done remotely similar to a WWII Nazi? Do they even know what a Nazi was?

I couldn't wait to hear the silence followed by lame excuses so I could then point out that they are describing Joe and the Left to a tee except they are far worse, and giving them specific recent examples fresh in their minds!

Indeed, no one acts more like Nazis anymore than democrats and the Left. THey PROVE it by nearly their every action every day.

Tards just hate it when they are proven wrong by their own deeds.

I post on a Jewish forum and I defended both Tucker Carlson and now Trump

I was banned for vile antisemitism even though I made no such comments. They accused me of hate lol

All I can say is antisemitism Does NOT exist in a VACUUM
Probably because you're an antisemitic russobot.

I was banned for vile antisemitism even though I made no such comments. They accused me of hate lol

What did you say?

That’s what all the anti-semites say…..

Well, I get the Trump part, after all, they've used it for years because Trump was doing stuff they didn't want, like asking a small group to mocve down the styreet so he could come out and take a photo of him at a church---- real; Nazi stuff there. But I would have had to ask just what do they base that on with Tucker? Exactly what has he done remotely similar to a WWII Nazi? Do they even know what a Nazi was?

I couldn't wait to hear the silence followed by lame excuses so I could then point out that they are describing Joe and the Left to a tee except they are far worse, and giving them specific recent examples fresh in their minds!

Indeed, no one acts more like Nazis anymore than democrats and the Left. THey PROVE it by nearly their every action every day.

Tards just hate it when they are proven wrong by their own deeds.
They hate Tucker because he attacks Z ( who is Jewish ) among others

Let me explain what will happen !!!

See if you can follow me !!

Some of the hard core Trump Persecutors were Garland, Adam S, Schumer , Nadler and many who were Jewish

The public knows this .
Any idea how many crazed lunatics know this ??
Look into my crystal ball and see the future??

There's a big cult within Judaism that isn't Jewish, just as there's a big cult within Christianity that isn't Christian.

I was banned from a Christian forum once, but then realized it wasn't a Christian forum; it was a dispensationalist forum.

Forum List

Back