I was just joking about shooting journalists ... really. It was funny, I thought

Really, this Milo character is very careless about what he says. He's gotten into trouble like this before. I read the article twice and it's very hard to see how that could be a joke! I expect it was meant sarcastically, but he needs to make more sense more sensibly. He's a pretty boy, but I'm not a fan.

Really, this Milo character is very careless about what he says. He's gotten into trouble like this before. I read the article twice and it's very hard to see how that could be a joke! I expect it was meant sarcastically, but he needs to make more sense more sensibly. He's a pretty boy, but I'm not a fan.
Well Trump said he wouldn't shoot reporters, but he'd like to punch them, and he's urged crowds to be rude and shout at them.

Well Trump said he wouldn't shoot reporters, but he'd like to punch them, and he's urged crowds to be rude and shout at them.

Trump has called for "second amendment solutions" for his supposed enemies.

Funny, most far right gun supporters I know say the right is so we can one day overthrow a tyrant.-- In other words, people buying all the guns, stocking up to take on an out of control Gov. mean to shoot you, Mr. Trump.

De Niro..punch Trump..fuck Trump...you applauded...makes you a what??

Greg

De Niro's an asshat copying Trump. Even during the 70s, elected officials were held to task for violence. And no one was applauding the Weathermen. Obama encountered the two former terrorists decades later, when at least in theory, they conformed their behavior. Although, it was one reason I couldn't vote for the guy.

Forum List

Back