I was right about hiLIARy and the Dem Crime Syndicate all along

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/25/u...rod=nytcore-ipad&smid=nytcore-ipad-share&_r=0

“Help End Establishment Politics, Vote No on Hillary,

At the front of the parade was a flag with the Democratic donkey flying upside down. Further animating the protest was the release by WikiLeaks ofhacked emails from the Democratic National Committee showing party efforts to undermine Mr. Sanders’s candidacy, reinforcing a widespread view among marchers that party leaders had stacked the deck against him.

“It’s not just young people who are furious. There are people who have been Democrats for decades and are completely angry,” said Kimberly Cooper, 59, of Florida. “Now with the WikiLeaks thing, I am finished supporting her.”

I'm sick to death of the two crony party's machine politics

Dot I'm so glad to have witnessed this primary cycle. I'd practically given up hope that the backs of the parties could be broken. Trump did it and Bernie out of nowhere came bloody close. If it wasn't for Hillary's lead with the super delegates before the race even began, I think Sanders could have pulled it off.

We all have known for many a year that the fix was in for candidates and their coronations but it was this election cycle that PROVED we were right.

I am thrilled to death that Trump's hammering away at the D rigged system. And I hope he keeps it up.

How was any "fix" proven?
What fix allowed Clinton to win by nearly 4 million votes?

Wasserman already spoke yesterday introducing Clinton and then Clinton introduced the VP..

She should be fired, or anyone who were involved in those emails. Same thing for the republicans if it happens...
I think the entire DNC was involved in those emails. Two parties are corrupt to the core

Please explain how the content of those emails were used in any way and how the use of those tactics assured a win for Clinton.
You are making a lot of pronouncements without anything backing it up.

iamwhatiseem said:
I am still shocked....if your a leftist...Bernie represented everything you supposedly believe in...up and down the line. Hillary does not. She is a corporatist insider, highly polished wind shifter that doesn't even come close to representing the left - especially progressives - and yet - they voted for her.
Mind boggling.

No, right wing propaganda. A few "liberals" fell for it, but only a few.

Clinton is the most liberal candidate the Democrats have ever run. Her positions are nearly identical to Sanders. She is more liberal than him in some ways, less liberal in others.

Clinton's political history is not pro-corporate. Her current platform is very anti-corporate. Those calling Clinton a "corporatist" are making up stories, doing the GOP's dirty work for them.

Bernie Sanders wasn't stupid enough to fall for that kind of right-wing propaganda. If a Bernie voter is falling for it, they've betrayed the spirit of Bernie. And if they're voting third party and letting Trump win because "but my feelings are hurt!", then they're part of the problem, an opponent of what liberals have worked for, and what many have died for.

You won't find any minorities pulling such moral purity crap, as they understand more clearly what's at stake. Real people will suffer and die if Trump is elected. And the morally pure crowd doesn't care, because they don't think they'll be affected themselves. Mighty big of them. A million dead Iraqis would criticize them as well, if they weren't dead, indirectly killed by the moral purity of some Nader voters.

And "fixed"? Get a grip, and lose the sour grapes. Someone wrote an email of a tactic that wasn't used, so the kooks are going into conspiracy meltdown mode. If someone is that devoid of rationality and common sense, I can see why the Democrats might not be the party for them.
hiLIARy is not a good candidate. Someone had to tell you sooner or later.

She is the nominee. Get over it.

Wasserman already spoke yesterday introducing Clinton and then Clinton introduced the VP..

She should be fired, or anyone who were involved in those emails. Same thing for the republicans if it happens...
I think the entire DNC was involved in those emails. Two parties are corrupt to the core

Please explain how the content of those emails were used in any way and how the use of those tactics assured a win for Clinton.

Ethically and Morally it is a bad move , the DNC is not suppose to support one side and let Americans decide. This whole year we have seen tampering to rig the system on both sides..this is just proof that it was going on..

Ethically and Morally it is a bad move , the DNC is not suppose to support one side and let Americans decide. This whole year we have seen tampering to rig the system on both sides..this is just proof that it was going on..

It's not proof of anything except what was discussed behind the scenes. Sanders lost because he didn't have the support of key demographics. There is nothing that the DNC did to make that happen.
Clinton won by nearly 4 million votes. I would say Americans decided quite clearly.

proof of tampering? no.

proof some people had an opinion, sure

proof of tampering? no.

We don't know that yet, there is more to come...

proof of tampering? no.

We don't know that yet, there is more to come...
so without proof of anything you say it was proof of tampering?
really?

iamwhatiseem said:
I am still shocked....if your a leftist...Bernie represented everything you supposedly believe in...up and down the line. Hillary does not. She is a corporatist insider, highly polished wind shifter that doesn't even come close to representing the left - especially progressives - and yet - they voted for her.
Mind boggling.

Clinton is the most liberal candidate the Democrats have ever run. Her positions are nearly identical to Sanders. She is more liberal than him in some ways, less liberal in others.

Clinton's political history is not pro-corporate. Her current platform is very anti-corporate. Those calling Clinton a "corporatist" are making up stories, doing the GOP's dirty work for them.

Bernie Sanders wasn't stupid enough to fall for that kind of right-wing propaganda. If a Bernie voter is falling for it, they've betrayed the spirit of Bernie. And if they're voting third party and letting Trump win because "but my feelings are hurt!", then they're part of the problem, an opponent of what liberals have worked for, and what many have died for.

You won't find any minorities pulling such moral purity crap, as they understand more clearly what's at stake. Real people will suffer and die if Trump is elected. And the morally pure crowd doesn't care, because they don't think they'll be affected themselves. Mighty big of them. A million dead Iraqis would criticize them as well, if they weren't dead, indirectly killed by the moral purity of some Nader voters.

And "fixed"? Get a grip, and lose the sour grapes. Someone wrote an email of a tactic that wasn't used, so the kooks are going into conspiracy meltdown mode. If someone is that devoid of rationality and common sense, I can see why the Democrats might not be the party for them.

You seem to be the one obsessed w/ the topic judging by your flailing about posting "Yabut!!!" responses.

Doesn't matter if she won by 2 votes or 20 million votes, they had their finger on the scale in the home office.

If only Bernie stuck to his guns and ran Third Party. I guess he got the message after the DNC sent him Scalia's pillow with a note: "See you tomorrow -- we hope"

iamwhatiseem said:
Mind boggling.

You seem to be the one obsessed w/ the topic judging by your flailing about posting "Yabut!!!" responses.

Doesn't matter if she won by 2 votes or 20 million votes, they had their finger on the scale in the home office.

It does matter if the finger on the scale made no difference at all. Do you believe Sanders would have won if it weren't for the finger?

they had their finger on the scale in the home office.
by doing what? how did they have their finger on the scale?
you playing dumb or are you actually this thick?

Don't have a good answer do you?
here's what it comes down to - the emails expressing support for clinton or opposition to sanders didn't actually do anything. they were wrong, but they didn't matter.

now if you can show us that he was somehow treated badly that'd be a different matter. but the way i see it he was given the exact same opportunities that clinton was and he lost. time to move on.

Forum List

Back