I Was Right All Along! Johns Hopkins Research: No Evidence People Are Born Gay or Transgender

Do you think the Islamic community wants to serve gay weddings? Yes or no.

Oh believe me, it WILL happen. If gay people won't do it, canny Christians will: that is, go into Islamic communities and demand they serve gays.

Happy? Do you love that? Or does it make you sad that the diverse-dressed exotic brown people will have to violate their cool religion too?

Admit it: you think it's sad. Cause the brown people's religion is kinda cool even if they throw gay people off roofs.
I am still waiting for you to give an example of a muslim baker refusing to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple. Got one yet?

The great investigative journalist Steven Crowder looked into this issue, going straight into the muslim city of Dearborn , Michigan. The indication is they wouldn't. Of course, Crowder isn't a homosexual and he was only testing the baker, but here it is. He didn't refuse to back a wedding cake for a homosexual couple, but didn't know it when he refused Mr. Crowder.

Steven Crowder: Gay Wedding Cakes At Muslim Bakeries?
Ah, thank you. I was waiting for someone to pull out that chestnut.

Two points.

#1. Those muslim bakeries didn't make wedding cakes at all....for anyone. So they were being asked to make something that was not on their menu.

#2. Michigan doesn't have sexual orientation in their PA laws....so even if the muslim bakers had wedding cakes on their menu....and even if they did refuse, they wouldn't be breaking any business PA laws IN MICHIGAN.

Thank you.....I was wondering how long it would take for that to get pulled out.....:71:

Actually this was in the City of Dearborn, which is run under islamic law. A couple of Christian missionaries went to the park in Dearborn to share the Word, and were stoned by a large group of Jihadi.

Its virtually not part of America at all.
Uh HUH! do show me....show me...where Dearborn is run under Islamic law? I assume you mean Sharia?
Dearborn has no mayor>no city council> No police force required to follow the federal and State laws?

Really???

Dearborn, MI: Where Muslims Are…Americans

Stoned by the Jihadi eh? Tell me..what would happen if a couple of imman went to your local park and started trying to convert people?

This is an outright lie....about Dearborn being ran under Islamic law.
I'm going to Dearborn for a convention in late August....I can report back on this so-called sharia law city.

Every single person with an IQ over 70 who can watch pathetic Leftists do what they do.

None of these folks would dare go into Muslim enclave and ask for any of this just ask the peaceful Christians for cake and then take them to court over and over and over like the absolute bullies they are.

It's sad. Pathetic.
Do you know of any cases where a muslim baker refused to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple? How about a Hindu baker? A Jewish baker? Did you consider that it just might be christian bakers (and only a very few) who are trying to get special protection to discriminate in their business against gays?

Gay activists won't do that, will they? Now seriously: you think Islamic bakers, caterers and etc. are really ready to serve the gay community?

But again, the gay activists aren't about to "expose" Islam. Mostly because they're total cowards. Also because "diversity"

Gays are afraid they'll get tossed off a roof
And.....there it is. "You are lucky we don't throw you off a roof so shut up, gays, and take your 2nd class citizenship."

You're out numbered fatass. Learn your minority place
Ah......all one has to do is be patient and the REAL CRC attitudes come out from under the rocks.
th

I am still waiting for you to give an example of a muslim baker refusing to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple. Got one yet?

The great investigative journalist Steven Crowder looked into this issue, going straight into the muslim city of Dearborn , Michigan. The indication is they wouldn't. Of course, Crowder isn't a homosexual and he was only testing the baker, but here it is. He didn't refuse to back a wedding cake for a homosexual couple, but didn't know it when he refused Mr. Crowder.

Two points.

#1. Those muslim bakeries didn't make wedding cakes at all....for anyone. So they were being asked to make something that was not on their menu.

#2. Michigan doesn't have sexual orientation in their PA laws....so even if the muslim bakers had wedding cakes on their menu....and even if they did refuse, they wouldn't be breaking any business PA laws IN MICHIGAN.

Thank you.....I was wondering how long it would take for that to get pulled out.....:71:

Actually this was in the City of Dearborn, which is run under islamic law. A couple of Christian missionaries went to the park in Dearborn to share the Word, and were stoned by a large group of Jihadi.

Nothing to do with making wedding cakes, but I am curious....have a link to that attack I can read about?

Sure,

Stone-throwing Muslims bloody Christians in Michigan - WND - WND
I will read it....but dude....WND? :abgg2q.jpg:

OK, it was a Arab festival and the christians showed up to preach and for some strange reason, the muslims were upset...the cops kicked the christians out...the christians sued and the case was thrown out of court.

Why do you think the christians showed up at the festival?

Do you know of any cases where a muslim baker refused to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple? How about a Hindu baker? A Jewish baker? Did you consider that it just might be christian bakers (and only a very few) who are trying to get special protection to discriminate in their business against gays?

Gay activists won't do that, will they? Now seriously: you think Islamic bakers, caterers and etc. are really ready to serve the gay community?

But again, the gay activists aren't about to "expose" Islam. Mostly because they're total cowards. Also because "diversity"

And.....there it is. "You are lucky we don't throw you off a roof so shut up, gays, and take your 2nd class citizenship."

You're out numbered fatass. Learn your minority place
Ah......all one has to do is be patient and the REAL CRC attitudes come out from under the rocks.
th

Gfy Pete.

You and your idiotic made up terms absolutely nobody cares about. Like Christian Sharia...no such thing you deluded lying toad

Two points.

Nothing to do with making wedding cakes, but I am curious....have a link to that attack I can read about?

Sure,

OK, it was a Arab festival and the christians showed up to preach and for some strange reason, the muslims were upset...the cops kicked the christians out...the christians sued and the case was thrown out of court.

To make a scene, as usual. This is a favorite fundie trick. Disturb others, disturb the peace, and then act aggrieved when they get their wrists slapped.

Every single person with an IQ over 70 who can watch pathetic Leftists do what they do.

None of these folks would dare go into Muslim enclave and ask for any of this just ask the peaceful Christians for cake and then take them to court over and over and over like the absolute bullies they are.

It's sad. Pathetic.

You can't give any examples can you? Because it hasn't happened. Seems to be that it's fundie christians who want the special right to refuse service to law-abiding, tax-paying citizens because of a so-called religious belief that isn't even in their bible.

Oh believe me, it WILL happen. If gay people won't do it, canny Christians will: that is, go into Islamic communities and demand they serve gays.

Happy? Do you love that? Or does it make you sad that the diverse-dressed exotic brown people will have to violate their cool religion too?

Admit it: you think it's sad. Cause the brown people's religion is kinda cool even if they throw gay people off roofs.

I'm waiting for you to give me ONE example of you standing up to the ideology of radical Islam anywhere on this board. Got one yet?

Two points.

Sure,

To share the word of Almighty God with the heathen masses that were gathered. Its part of the Christian faith to reach out to the lost

You can't give any examples can you? Because it hasn't happened. Seems to be that it's fundie christians who want the special right to refuse service to law-abiding, tax-paying citizens because of a so-called religious belief that isn't even in their bible.

I'm waiting for you to give me ONE example of you standing up to the ideology of radical Islam anywhere on this board. Got one yet?

No..the bigot remains flummoxed

In a lot of cities, there are bakeries that specialize in baking cakes shaped like people's private parts, and they take orders to whatever specifications that the perverted cake eaters want.

Are regular bakeries wrong for not baking these special cakes? Or should they be forced to bake a cake shaped like someone's keister? This gay wedding cake thing is very similar, its a specialized field that offends a lot of people
Are you saying a wedding cake is like a 'dick' cake?

A Gay Wedding cake certainly is. A lot of bakers would have moral objections to baking a "dick cake" just like they would a Gay Wedding cake. Oftentimes, its the same people too.
This is a gay wedding cake.
th
as is this one.
th
and another one.
th
A couple of points.....Not that many people put figures on top of their wedding cakes anymore....and the cake is not part of the actual wedding ceremony in any wedding I've been to....they are something for the reception.

It doesn't matter. He is an artist. His artistry is cake-making. He doesn't want to be forced by the gov't to use his hand, his service, his time and talents to lend his artistry to something that violates his deeply held-religious beliefs. Doesn't matter if the cake has flowers, balloons, or anything at all.

You know if you all have your way, I hope Christians go into gay bakers by the truckloads and demand they put on cakes all the Bible verses pertaining to homosexuality. Actually, we should be doing that NOW, to make the point BEFORE the SC case.

But we are generally too polite, which of course you leeches depend upon.
"It doesn't matter"....so why not make a wedding cake? Just a wedding cake? Why go to all the trouble to make up a religious reason to discriminate and be an ass?

It doesn't matter if the cake has flowers or whatnot. IT'S STILL A CELEBRATION OF SIN that he is being asked to participate in.

You don't like or understand it, that's fine--you don't have to. In America, you just don't have the right to FORCE others to use their time, talents or energy to make cakes to celebrate such. NO, not even if they have a cake shop. This, I believe, is how the SC will rule--hence their punting before.

Suck it up, buttercup

You're a total coward. Love you some Islam don't you??
islam and christianity, especially their fundie portions are two sides of the same coin..

You're a coward and an idiot. But mostly a coward.

And you are dismissed

Two points.

Sure,

To make a scene, as usual. This is a favorite fundie trick. Disturb others, disturb the peace, and then act aggrieved when they get their wrists slapped.

Oh and you loons NEVER do that? Gtfo

It's sad. Pathetic.

If you have to drag other religions into this, it's a sign that you have given up rational argument. All businesses must serve all customers. How could this point be made any clearer?

No, you want to declare it's a "sign" because you don't want to talk about Islam. Because it exposes you as a total hypocrite, which we already knew.

And no, "all businesses" do not have to serve "all customers". Going into business does not make you an indentured servant to whomever walks through the door. Never has. God willing, never will.
Businesses do have to serve "all customers" equally, particularly in P.A.states.

Absolutely they do not. They do not have to serve customers on days they are already booked; they do not have to serve customers who are disorderly. They do not have to serve customers who walk in too close to closing time. They have wide, wide discretion to NOT serve customers for all kinds of reasons, actually.

You want to say because "Identity" SOME customers get to bind business owners' hands to say, yes, you WILL make this wedding cake no matter what.

Some of us don't worship at the altar of Identity, Old Lady.

A Gay Wedding cake certainly is. A lot of bakers would have moral objections to baking a "dick cake" just like they would a Gay Wedding cake. Oftentimes, its the same people too.
th
as is this one.
th
and another one.
th
A couple of points.....Not that many people put figures on top of their wedding cakes anymore....and the cake is not part of the actual wedding ceremony in any wedding I've been to....they are something for the reception.

It doesn't matter. He is an artist. His artistry is cake-making. He doesn't want to be forced by the gov't to use his hand, his service, his time and talents to lend his artistry to something that violates his deeply held-religious beliefs. Doesn't matter if the cake has flowers, balloons, or anything at all.

You know if you all have your way, I hope Christians go into gay bakers by the truckloads and demand they put on cakes all the Bible verses pertaining to homosexuality. Actually, we should be doing that NOW, to make the point BEFORE the SC case.

"It doesn't matter"....so why not make a wedding cake? Just a wedding cake? Why go to all the trouble to make up a religious reason to discriminate and be an ass?

Like I said, I enjoy joking around and as a baker, I'd bake this cake.

However, some people have a different, more serious attitude, don't like campy crap like gay "marriage" and other ridiculousness.

BTW, if the bakery had agreed to bake the dam cake, the homosexuals would have stuck them with it, and cancelled the order. The idea wasn't to get a cake baked, but to humiliate the Christians and hopefully impoverish them.

Businesses do have to serve "all customers" equally, particularly in P.A.states.

Would an African American tailor be required to press the sheets of the local klan group?[/QUOTE]

No, but you better believe plenty of African American servant ladies did.[/QUOTE]

So the pertinent answer here is "NO"---an African American tailor should NOT be made to press the sheets of a Klan group.

Your case is closed, Old lady.

islam and christianity, especially their fundie portions are two sides of the same coin..

And you are dismissed
Why am I a coward? I have replied to all your posts to me....without resorting to any kind of name calling either.

Sure,

Oh and you loons NEVER do that? Gtfo
So....it's ok now?

Two points.

Uh HUH! do show me....show me...where Dearborn is run under Islamic law? I assume you mean Sharia?
Dearborn has no mayor>no city council> No police force required to follow the federal and State laws?

Really???

Dearborn, MI: Where Muslims Are…Americans

Stoned by the Jihadi eh? Tell me..what would happen if a couple of imman went to your local park and started trying to convert people?

This is an outright lie....about Dearborn being ran under Islamic law.
I'm going to Dearborn for a convention in late August....I can report back on this so-called sharia law city.

Don't bother, it's not Sharia Law in Dearborn. But do go in the shops and ask the folks what they think about gay marriage, won't you? Do that.

If you have to drag other religions into this, it's a sign that you have given up rational argument. All businesses must serve all customers. How could this point be made any clearer?

No, you want to declare it's a "sign" because you don't want to talk about Islam. Because it exposes you as a total hypocrite, which we already knew.

And no, "all businesses" do not have to serve "all customers". Going into business does not make you an indentured servant to whomever walks through the door. Never has. God willing, never will.

Absolutely they do not. They do not have to serve customers on days they are already booked; they do not have to serve customers who are disorderly. They do not have to serve customers who walk in too close to closing time. They have wide, wide discretion to NOT serve customers for all kinds of reasons, actually.

You want to say because "Identity" SOME customers get to bind business owners' hands to say, yes, you WILL make this wedding cake no matter what.

You need to read up on PA laws. Refusing service to an individual for that individual's behavior is not a PA law thing. "No shoes, No service" is not a PA law thing. Refusing to serve someone because of the group they are in...whether it's religion, or race, or (in some states) their sexual orientation IS a PA law thing. If you are going to debate on this subject, you might want to learn something about what PA laws are and what they are not first. Just sayin'

And you are dismissed
Why am I a coward? I have replied to all your posts to me....without resorting to any kind of name calling either.

You're an absolute coward. Replying to posts of the weakest of the people who oppose you is cowardly to the max.

Take your big talk to an Islamic forum. Better yet, as I just said, when you go to Dearborn, mix in with the people and ask them what they think about gay marriage and report back.

You won't do it. You'll come back here simpering about how wonderful the hijabs are and how friendly everyone was. I know your type and yes, I have lived in the Metro Detroit area for better than two decades. There is not Sharia Law in Dearborn but you best believe they won't be catering gay weddings.

Those Muslims are not cowards.

You are.

th
as is this one.
th
and another one.
th

Like I said, I enjoy joking around and as a baker, I'd bake this cake.

However, some people have a different, more serious attitude, don't like campy crap like gay "marriage" and other ridiculousness.

BTW, if the bakery had agreed to bake the dam cake, the homosexuals would have stuck them with it, and cancelled the order. The idea wasn't to get a cake baked, but to humiliate the Christians and hopefully impoverish them.

Would an African American tailor be required to press the sheets of the local klan group?
No, but you better believe plenty of African American servant ladies did.[/QUOTE]

So the pertinent answer here is "NO"---an African American tailor should NOT be made to press the sheets of a Klan group.

Your case is closed, Old lady.[/QUOTE]
If the Klan member cried that they are being discriminated against because of their christian religion....then yes....because religion is in all 50 state PA laws. White supremiscists are NOT a protected group. Again, you really need to learn what PA laws are and are not if you are going to debate this.

You need to read up on PA laws. Refusing service to an individual for that individual's behavior is not a PA law thing. "No shoes, No service" is not a PA law thing. Refusing to serve someone because of the group they are in...whether it's religion, or race, or (in some states) their sexual orientation IS a PA law thing. If you are going to debate on this subject, you might want to learn something about what PA laws are and what they are not first. Just sayin'

And yet the Supreme Court did not shoot down Mr Masterpiece Baker for doing exactly that, did they? For sticking to HIS OWN religious convictions

Forum List

Back