I Was Right All Along! Johns Hopkins Research: No Evidence People Are Born Gay or Transgender

"your made up words and phrases you use because you think they make you look smart"

Hmmmm...where to start.

1. Words and phrases make up written communication, dear.

2. Newsflash, we know how CRCs (con-servative republican christians) hate smarts.

3. I heard your excuses all before...in the 60s...during Jim Crow.

Where to destroy you again.
1) Real words and phrases make up communication. Not your fake words and made up labels that apparently only you gays understand.
2)Since Sassy, Sue, I, and most other posters here are smarter than you, we know why you hate our side so much.
3) Since I never lived in the South, nor was I here during the Jim Crow era, your excuses are just that. Excuses. Thus they are dismissed.
That's 3 strikes. You're out.
Golly gee....posting to say how much smarter you are and how you've destroyed someone. :71: Some very convincing stuff right there, dear boy. :71:

Poor idiot. The irony is not realizing you did the exact same ting. Keep laughing. The baker still wins. By the way, noting the total avoidance of the facts thrown at you by multiple posters. Try again.
Ah...another post declaring victory.....perhaps a few more and you are well on your way to convincing someone.

Maybe.
I have my need to declare victory. Your forfeit by running away from any facts presented declares victory. Meanwhile, keep saying you gays are normal. Maybe someday somebody will believe you. But probably not.
Just for yucks and grins I went back thru this thread....here are your posts: (keep in mind this thread started on this Tues, the 11th)

I Was Right All Along! Johns Hopkins Research: No Evidence People Are Born Gay or Transgender

"Guess you don't read those signs that are in many businesses. The ones that state they may refuse service to anybody at any time for any reason. ANY reason. Your crying about LOSING to the bakers that YOU people intentionally target is laughable. This is the third time you've gone after that Colorado baker. Enjoy a third loss and the eventual lawsuit against those gays for harassment."

then your second post

"No, the no rebuttal is you and your made up words and phrases you use because you think they make you look smart (news flash, they don't). You continue to cry about the baker, but he has won twice already and you just keep harassing him. Maybe you better learn something. Intentionally targeting a particular business to attempt to bankrupt them is harassment. Religious objections are valid no matter how much you cry. It is not discrimination. When the baker wins again, he should sue those two into bankruptcy."

your third post:

"Where to destroy you again.
1) Real words and phrases make up communication. Not your fake words and made up labels that apparently only you gays understand.
2)Since Sassy, Sue, I, and most other posters here are smarter than you, we know why you hate our side so much.
3) Since I never lived in the South, nor was I here during the Jim Crow era, your excuses are just that. Excuses. Thus they are dismissed.
That's 3 strikes. You're out."

your fourth post:

"Poor idiot. The irony is not realizing you did the exact same ting. Keep laughing. The baker still wins. By the way, noting the total avoidance of the facts thrown at you by multiple posters. Try again."

and your fifth and last post:

"I have no need to declare victory. Your forfeit by running away from any facts presented declares victory. Meanwhile, keep saying you gays are normal. Maybe someday somebody will believe you. But probably not."

So...you go from showing that you know nothing about state PA laws to making a false claim about the baker being intentionally targetted to declaring "victory" in your last three posts.

Bravo! :clap: Impressive. Hope to see more of you. :113:

Nature: over 400 species display homosexual behavior
Evolution: not every member of a species needs to reproduce, nor is capable of it.

Not saying that is true however even if that IS true, that's 400 out of 8.7 million species on Earth. Seems homosexuality is not prevalent. In fact, it is statistically null.
And most of those species are bugs and micro-organisms...many of which have totally difference systems than our male/female system. But ... 400 shows it is in nature....it's not "unnatural".

That’s NOT what the study says.

It says there is “insufficient evidence to conclude” that people are born gay. That’s a far cry from “no evidence”.

I’m fact the study make no conclusions about anything at all so everything in your post is utterly false.

Plus it’s from PJMedia so it may as well be from Mad Magazine.
It’s still a non identification of “being born that way”. Much like the Mueller report you all are mistakenly identifying
Your made up parameters as The parameters. There is not enough evidence to conclude that people are born gay speaks for itself. There is No libbie tweaking to craft that statement in another way.
The so called study which is actually a propaganda piece did not find evidence because they did not look for evidence-evidence that I know exists and that I have posted right here.
Yes we realize your stilted emotional assessment overrides the primere research hospital in the world.
You are one sharp cookie in analyzing and thwarting JH efforts and conclusions.
I will add that we who are allies of gay people have not need to approach the issue emotionally. The courts have long ruled that homosexuality it an immutable characteristic and the reason why people are gay -legally speaking - is not up for debate.You might have notices that with all of the court cases brought on the same sex marriage issue, not one that I know of raised that issue of why people are gay- despite the myriad of endless absurd arguments against it.

Now the bigots do get emotional because they have a vested interest in trying to show that it is a choice. Ig=f they can do that, they can claim that homosexuality is a frivolous and hedonistic lifestyle choice and use that as justification to deny right.

I will also say that it is strictly either a choice or genetic is a favorite way that the bigots like to dumb down the subject and ignore the complexity of human sexuality.
It's amazing how easily those who argue that homosexuality is a choice forget that religion is also a choice.
I would add that it is not gay people or their supporters who are obsessing about why people are gay. As I said, it is a legal non issue and while it is an interesting academic issue, it's just not a big political issue for rights advocates. Gay people, and those who have researched the issue know the truth and we know that the bigots will never prove otherwise. It's those who seek to trivialize and marginalize gays in order to find and excuse to roll back hard won rights who keep pushing the "it's a choice " narrative like the moronic and bigoted OP ( Hey! White Mega Man-child- where the fuck did you go? Get back here and defend you horseshit)

Last edited:
Sounds like fun...let's use the same measuring stick when it comes to hetero males.
There is no actual heterosexual movement to compare it to.
Well, there IS INCEL....but someone is sexually abusing 1 in 4 girls before they reach 18.....just regular hetero males?
Just as it isn't the normal gay person who commits sexual assault, so is the same for heteros. It's never the average doing it.
I hear you...but sadly, about half the time it's a hetero male family member or family friend. And then, we also have the religious leader contingent, both protestant and catholic.
All of those are just as bad. I look at female public school teachers taking advantage of young boys going through puberty in the same way I would any other predator. And I hope you understand, I am not trying to pretend there is no way someone can be homosexual naturally. The evidence for a genetic component is not there today, could it be found some day? No doubt. So I only speak on current evidence.
Yes...I do too...those hetero female school teachers. And they should be held accountable just as their male counterparts.

It’s still a non identification of “being born that way”. Much like the Mueller report you all are mistakenly identifying
Your made up parameters as The parameters. There is not enough evidence to conclude that people are born gay speaks for itself. There is No libbie tweaking to craft that statement in another way.
The so called study which is actually a propaganda piece did not find evidence because they did not look for evidence-evidence that I know exists and that I have posted right here.
Yes we realize your stilted emotional assessment overrides the primere research hospital in the world.
You didn't bother to read my rebuttal to the OP did you? It is decidedly unemotional
I read it and it’s twisted nutterville
Brilliant retort. Just fucking brilliant!!!!
Thank you. There is no rebuttal available and naturally you could not offer one.

Evolution: not every member of a species needs to reproduce, nor is capable of it.

Not saying that is true however even if that IS true, that's 400 out of 8.7 million species on Earth. Seems homosexuality is not prevalent. In fact, it is statistically null.
And most of those species are bugs and micro-organisms...many of which have totally difference systems than our male/female system. But ... 400 shows it is in nature....it's not "unnatural".

Disease is 'natural' as well but we don't promote it.

So what? Is that an excuse to marginalize and discriminate against gay people? They are PEOPLE you know. In your mind. what percentage of the population must a minority comprise to be valued ?

You didn't bother to read my rebuttal to the OP did you? It is decidedly unemotional
I read it and it’s twisted nutterville
Brilliant retort. Just fucking brilliant!!!!
Thank you. There is no rebuttal available and naturally you could not offer one.

There are all kinds of rebuttals available but none you fools will accept. Gay rights have no affect on straight people but here you are trying to claim gays shouldn't have rights.

So what? Is that an excuse to marginalize and discriminate against gay people? They are PEOPLE you know. In your mind. what percentage of the population must a minority comprise to be valued ?

Just giving some perspective. You don't like it. BTW I never said any of those things.

as they used to say about lefthandedness.

There are all kinds of rebuttals available but none you fools will accept. Gay rights have no affect on straight people but here you are trying to claim gays shouldn't have rights.

Any group claiming special rights over others affects everyone you dufus.

JH has smashed our delusions, hurt our feelings, and they don’t know what they are talking about
Lib 201

as they used to say about lefthandedness.
Always in 50-150 years ago as if back then had the advantages of today’s more enlightened mores. Emotionally comforting to offer up bogus stuff like that but factually vacuous.

JH has smashed our delusions, hurt our feelings, and they don’t know what they are talking about
Lib 201
Can't hurt feelings if you don't know what you're talking about ...
Only in la la land is JH not credible versus liberal emotions.
I have no idea what Jh even means?
Unawareness is part of the overall problem. Come back when your comments can be derived from some form of awareness

Just giving some perspective. You don't like it. BTW I never said any of those things.
Interesting....so if we have a percentage of the population, let's say about the same %...4-5% who are for the most part law-abiding, tax-paying citizens but they different enough "by choice" to only be that low %....are they valued?

Forum List

Back