‘I Was Screaming: “Please, Stop, Stop!”‘ Woman Describes Pain And Horror As She Was Brutally Beaten By Group Of Teens Downtown This Past Weekend

She needs to get a single stack 9 mm, with some extra mags and a concealed carry permit. I will bet that it would break up any attack, if she shot every one of her attackers.

The Dems have turned the cities into what Taliban. run Afghan looks like…now wonder Xiden had such an easy time turning it over to them

Darn those British colonists in 1619 who brought people from a faraway continent here against their will in order to work for free.

Now in 2021, we are reaping what those colonists sowed hundreds of years ago.

And there ain't nothing we can do about it.

Of course, the rich and powerful hire bodyguards.

We nobodies are at the mercy of predators looking for prey.

MisterBeale not about race? blacks commit crime at MUCH higher rates...murder at FOUR times the rate ..rape at TWICE the rate...etc
Blacks get a pass because they are told that all racial violence is caused by white supremacy.

Blacks get a pass because they are told that all racial violence is caused by white supremacy.
I get the feeling that certain young gentlemen commit the most heinous kinds of violence NOT because they think that Caucasian people have abused them for centuries.

I think that they enjoy being predators. It's just a lot of fun to them to beat the blank out of someone who is totally innocent and minding his/her own business. They simply lack something called a conscience and a quality called compassion.

There is no hope. Things will NEVER improve.

And you ain't seen nothing yet! In the coming decades, it will force many good people to emigrate.

Where to?

I have no idea.

Forum List

Back