I was wrong about gas prices and I admit it....It's much, much worse.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
My source told me this past Saturday that gas would be 5-cents higher by mid-week and I posted it here.

Sadly I must report that it went up 14-cents instead....$3.46 to $3.60 for regular unleaded corn gas.

I bet you won't hear Tater The Putz talking about that tonight and if he does he will say that it's part of our sacrifice for our "values". Thanks dems....You own this. :mad:

Thought it was so good you'd post it again? Prices are $3.09 in Neosho, Mo..Being poor but holding assets works great during inflationary times like the last three years.

Thought it was so good you'd post it again? Prices are $3.09 in Neosho, Mo..Being poor but holding assets works great during inflationary times like the last three years.
More of a update.....Dems need to be constantly reminded of their failures as do the folks that will send them packing come November.

But yeah, you are right....You ain't no kind of man if you don't own land.....LOL....the way things are going though I might have to invest in a horse and harness before long. ;)

More of a update.....Dems need to be constantly reminded of their failures as do the folks that will send them packing come November.

But yeah, you are right....You ain't no kind of man if you don't own land.....LOL....the way things are going though I might have to invest in a horse and harness before long. ;)
The Iraqis closed two oil fields(several million barrels a day) which is contributing to high prices all over the world, just be glad you are not paid with Rubles..

My source told me this past Saturday that gas would be 5-cents higher by mid-week and I posted it here.

Sadly I must report that it went up 14-cents instead....$3.46 to $3.60 for regular unleaded corn gas.

I bet you won't hear Tater The Putz talking about that tonight and if he does he will say that it's part of our sacrifice for our "values". Thanks dems....You own this. :mad:
I wish I enjoyed $3.60 per US gallon. I currently pay the equivalent of $7.75 for diesel (UK). You guys have it cheap.

Considering what it has to go through to become gasoline and how important it is, we should be thankful it doesn’t cost a whole lot more than it does.

Heck, a gallon of Poland Spring is not a whole lot cheaper than a gallon of gasoline.

Considering what it has to go through to become gasoline and how important it is, we should be thankful it doesn’t cost a whole lot more than it does.

Heck, a gallon of Poland Spring is not a whole lot cheaper than a gallon of gasoline.
$2.50....Around a dollar cheaper....Last year it was a buck-seventy five.

Forum List

Back