I was wrong about the 2nd Amendment

You can apologize when you have the time
View attachment 283379
www.cbsnews.com
A ghost gun is a firearm without serial numbers. ... By making the gun themselves, owners may legallybypass background checks and registrationregulations. Under U.S. federal law, the creation and possession of ghost guns is allowed, but a license is required to manufacture firearms for sale or distribution.
Ghost gun - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Ghost_gun
wiki is once again a bad source for info,,,
what they call a ghost gun is in fact my gun I made myself, so no laws were broken and freedom is secure

and of course you didnt provide a link where I can buy parts for a ghost gun
How did you cut the metal and what alloy did you smelt
I edited my comment to say "would in fact be my gun I made myself" never said I did,,
but if I did the tools and cutters would be standard machinist tools and a store bought not smelted
Those machinist tools would begin at $500,000.00

Play on kid, I bought a Colt, they have millions in tools
you donnt know shit,,,
what I dont already have I can get on craigslist for a few thousand if I wanted quality machines,,,

this is all you need to make an upper and its 2000 brand new

shopping

You tell yourself that kid. You could not balance a see saw for your life

Have fun when the gun blows off your hand

I thought it was outdated and we needed to be more strict with assault weapons. I didn’t have the data just what the media told me. Well I am a logical and stats oriented person and stats show I was way off. This brief video will explain why.

Amy Swearer is a member of the Heritage Foundation, a far right think tank who's in bed with the NRA.

Please, stop trying to justify military-style weapons as a consumer commodity.

There are already more mass shootings this year than days of the year.

The only other countries that have this level of gun shootings is Yemen and Mexico.

Tell us what a miltary style rifle is?

An ar15 is a military style rifle, as opposed to a real military rifle

I thought it was outdated and we needed to be more strict with assault weapons. I didn’t have the data just what the media told me. Well I am a logical and stats oriented person and stats show I was way off. This brief video will explain why.

Amy Swearer is a member of the Heritage Foundation, a far right think tank who's in bed with the NRA.

The only other countries that have this level of gun shootings is Yemen and Mexico.

The supreme court U.S. VS. Miller 1939 ruled that in order for a firearm to be protected by the second amendment, it must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia, in common use of the time, and supplied by the citizen.

So tell me what firearm is there that is in common use that would have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia?

And protected by the second amendment.

so you have a gun that shoots by itself do you?

23031301_1485570244869001_6085459955817867076_n.jpg

that one ain't moving.

what they call a ghost gun is in fact my gun I made myself, so no laws were broken and freedom is secure

I edited my comment to say "would in fact be my gun I made myself" never said I did,,
but if I did the tools and cutters would be standard machinist tools and a store bought not smelted

you donnt know shit,,,
what I dont already have I can get on craigslist for a few thousand if I wanted quality machines,,,

shopping

I've made several on my brothers CNC machine

And protected by the second amendment.

For now, they can add it to the banned list any time they choose, accept this

you donnt know shit,,,

shopping

How many thousand yard plus shots you bullseye with your homemade slingshot

that one ain't moving.

Only the operator can make it do its magic.

that one ain't moving.

why aren't they demanding banning the user.

you donnt know shit,,,

shopping

thumbnail (7).jpg

that one ain't moving.

Because innocent until proven guilty.

you donnt know shit,,,

shopping

View attachment 283398
How bid you rifle the bore of your homemade gun

PS. A marksman only needs one

Dork

whos military???

our military doesnt use them because we have better ones,,and AR's wouldnt exist if the 2nd was applied as it should be and we could as citizens own what the military has

that one ain't moving.

Because innocent until proven guilty.

those who were guilty they're letting back on the street and giving them guns. They are totally screwed in the head, thinking the object pulls its own trigger. wow.

you donnt know shit,,,

shopping

how would you know anything about me???

your just mad because I showed what a dumb kunt you are

You can buy Ghost guns over the net Shipped to you in pieces and you put them together
Dude please refrain from talk about something you have no idea about.
An 80% lower is the only thing that will be sent to you by mail
There is a lot of steps that must happen before you can get a completed boom stick.

whos military???

our military doesnt use them because we have better ones,,and AR's wouldnt exist if the 2nd was applied as it should be and we could as citizens own what the military has

The ar15 is an outdated cheap weapon that is the choice of NRA members who do not know what real guns are

you donnt know shit,,,

shopping

View attachment 283398
YOU KILLED THAT PIECE OF PAPER,,,

Forum List

Back