I was wrong about the 2nd Amendment

I thought it was outdated and we needed to be more strict with assault weapons. I didn’t have the data just what the media told me. Well I am a logical and stats oriented person and stats show I was way off. This brief video will explain why.

Amy Swearer is a member of the Heritage Foundation, a far right think tank who's in bed with the NRA.

Please, stop trying to justify military-style weapons as a consumer commodity.

There are already more mass shootings this year than days of the year.

The only other countries that have this level of gun shootings is Yemen and Mexico.

She was only reading facts? Regardless of bias, facts are facts?

Fact: a single shooter with an AR type rifle can quickly kill 20+ people even with armed security. Why arm killers so well?

On the flip side, more people are killed with a fist than with a rifle.

I thought it was outdated and we needed to be more strict with assault weapons. I didn’t have the data just what the media told me. Well I am a logical and stats oriented person and stats show I was way off. This brief video will explain why.

Amy Swearer is a member of the Heritage Foundation, a far right think tank who's in bed with the NRA.

The only other countries that have this level of gun shootings is Yemen and Mexico.

Fact: a single shooter with an AR type rifle can quickly kill 20+ people even with armed security. Why arm killers so well?

Not by one puncher. One shooter can quickly kill 20+ people even with armed security present. No thanks.

British were marching to seize arms which had been stored by the local militia including essentially cannon, powder and shot

Exactly. THOSE are the weapons a militia would need to do much of anything...and they are illegal to own

You can buy Ghost guns over the net Shipped to you in pieces and you put them together
got a link???
cause I think youre a liar,,,
You can apologize when you have the time
View attachment 283379
www.cbsnews.com
A ghost gun is a firearm without serial numbers. ... By making the gun themselves, owners may legallybypass background checks and registrationregulations. Under U.S. federal law, the creation and possession of ghost guns is allowed, but a license is required to manufacture firearms for sale or distribution.
Ghost gun - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Ghost_gun

I have several "ghost guns" and they all are legal.

I made functional AR-15 lower receivers out of 80% blanks and there is nothing the fucking government can do about it. No serial number or any other markings and they are perfectly legal.
The government doesn't need to know about my guns. It is none of their friggin business. Piss on the government. The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Go look it up.

By the way, Moon Bat. A real "ghost gun" would be one that was legally transferred through several people that cannot be traced by the filthy ass government. I also have several of them.
those are not ghost guns they are your guns,,,the ghost gun bullshit is leftist propaganda to make them sound scary,,,

I agree. Just feeding back the ignorance that these stupid Moon Bats have about firearms.

Not by one puncher. One shooter can quickly kill 20+ people even with armed security present. No thanks.

Stats reveal that knives kill 4x more people than guns and 2/3 of gun deaths are suicides. The key is fewer stupid people not fewer guns.

British were marching to seize arms which had been stored by the local militia including essentially cannon, powder and shot

Exactly. THOSE are the weapons a militia would need to do much of anything...and they are illegal to own

Great Herr Lesh is here. There goes the thread. Did you even watch the video? Facts don’t care about your feelings.

Fact is, rifles are the least firearm used to kill with
handguns, vehicles, Bats Knives hands fist and feet followed by rifles.

Stats reveal that knives kill 4x more people than guns and 2/3 of gun deaths are suicides. The key is fewer stupid people not fewer guns.
Knives used by way more than 4x as many killers.

Again, one shooter 20+ people dead even if there is armed security.

You can buy Ghost guns over the net Shipped to you in pieces and you put them together
got a link???
cause I think youre a liar,,,
You can apologize when you have the time
View attachment 283379
www.cbsnews.com
A ghost gun is a firearm without serial numbers. ... By making the gun themselves, owners may legallybypass background checks and registrationregulations. Under U.S. federal law, the creation and possession of ghost guns is allowed, but a license is required to manufacture firearms for sale or distribution.
Ghost gun - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Ghost_gun

I have several "ghost guns" and they all are legal.

I made functional AR-15 lower receivers out of 80% blanks and there is nothing the fucking government can do about it. No serial number or any other markings and they are perfectly legal.
The government doesn't need to know about my guns. It is none of their friggin business. Piss on the government. The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Go look it up.

By the way, Moon Bat. A real "ghost gun" would be one that was legally transferred through several people that cannot be traced by the filthy ass government. I also have several of them.
those are not ghost guns they are your guns,,,the ghost gun bullshit is leftist propaganda to make them sound scary,,,
Thanks Now I know what I'm dealing with

See our worst mass killings. Almost all semi auto rifles. Why do you want to make single killers so dangerous?

Orlando shooter killed 50 and injured 50 and the place had armed security. One shooter.

And you are a fucking liar also. Most of those Mass shootings have happened with pistols not military style weapons. Dumbass.

Actually you should wake up

I am very awake and ex military, I know a military weapon when I see one, not be a left wing nutter who listen to the Lame Stream Media.

See our worst mass killings. Almost all semi auto rifles. Why do you want to make single killers so dangerous?
What mass killing is that? Our worse mass killing was the government confiscating firearms from unarmed American Indians

More children in the US die in backyard swimming pool drownings each year than people are killed by assault weapons. Like ten times as many.

You plan on wiping out all republicans?

Something you might care about. Israel has a much lower homicide rate than us and much stronger gun control.

What mass killing is that? Our worse mass killing was the government confiscating firearms from unarmed American Indians
Our worst.

Something you might care about. Israel has a much lower homicide rate than us and much stronger gun control.

Israel is also more homogeneous and religious. Jews generally don’t commit suicide or crime. Find a dangerous Jewish neighborhood in the US. I ll Patiently wait.

Forum List

Back