I was wrong about the 2nd Amendment

Amy Swearer is a member of the Heritage Foundation, a far right think tank who's in bed with the NRA.

Please, stop trying to justify military-style weapons as a consumer commodity.

There are already more mass shootings this year than days of the year.

The only other countries that have this level of gun shootings is Yemen and Mexico.
She was only reading facts? Regardless of bias, facts are facts?
Fact: a single shooter with an AR type rifle can quickly kill 20+ people even with armed security. Why arm killers so well?
why are you giving killers guns???

lets not forget you can kill 20+ bad guys with an AR,,,thats true equality,,,
And they are much more used to kill 20+ innocent people, often children.
no they aren't
Why do you want to disarm people that could protect those children?
I want you disarmed because you are a gun bragger on the net just like the retard in Florida

nikolas-cruz-684467.jpg

Amy Swearer is a member of the Heritage Foundation, a far right think tank who's in bed with the NRA.

The only other countries that have this level of gun shootings is Yemen and Mexico.
And you are a fucking liar also. Most of those Mass shootings have happened with pistols not military style weapons. Dumbass.
Actually you should wake up
I am very awake and ex military, I know a military weapon when I see one, not be a left wing nutter who listen to the Lame Stream Media.

There is not one 18 year old in the USA who needs an assault weapon unless they are in the military, in which case they are stupid for not going to school

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHAT ANOTHER ADULT NEEDED,,,AND NEED HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT,,,

and guess what thunder thighs,,,the world doesnt revolve around your fat ass

That is not the answer, please jerk off again

Fact: a single shooter with an AR type rifle can quickly kill 20+ people even with armed security. Why arm killers so well?

no they aren't
I want you disarmed because you are a gun bragger on the net just like the retard in Florida

nikolas-cruz-684467.jpg
LIKE i SAID,,,THE WORLD DOESNT REVOLVE AROUND YOUR FAT ASS

no they aren't

nikolas-cruz-684467.jpg
lol that's funny the guy's pic you are using had many dealings with the police but an obama school policy prevented the police from doing anything.

And you are a fucking liar also. Most of those Mass shootings have happened with pistols not military style weapons. Dumbass.
I am very awake and ex military, I know a military weapon when I see one, not be a left wing nutter who listen to the Lame Stream Media.

There is not one 18 year old in the USA who needs an assault weapon unless they are in the military, in which case they are stupid for not going to school

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHAT ANOTHER ADULT NEEDED,,,AND NEED HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT,,,

YOU HAVE SERIOUS MENTAL ISSUES,,,

no they aren't

nikolas-cruz-684467.jpg
No it doesn't.

no they aren't

nikolas-cruz-684467.jpg

So you obviously agree that no 18 year old needs an ar15 unless they are in the military, but then they would have a real weapon not a piece of shit ar15

no they aren't

nikolas-cruz-684467.jpg

So you obviously agree that no 18 year old needs an ar15 unless they are in the military, but then they would have a real weapon not a piece of shit ar15

i AGREE THAT EVERY CITIZEN SHOULD HAVE THE SAME GUN OR GUNS THAT ANY OPPOSING FORCE MIGHT HAVE INCLUDING THE US MILITARY

You have the mental issues, that is clear

Now why do 18 year olds need an ar15

I thought it was outdated and we needed to be more strict with assault weapons. I didn’t have the data just what the media told me. Well I am a logical and stats oriented person and stats show I was way off. This brief video will explain why.

What is your qualitative experience in the use of deadly force? What gives you the ability to have an opinion on what an individual needs to prevail in a fight for their life?

For certain. Frannie's a psychotic dude that used to post here.

Came back as "frannie," pretended to be mad when he was referred to as a dude...

Was drunk posting later on and let it slip that he's a dude.

Why do they need to vote? own property? enter into a binding agreement? Why are they allowed to move out on there own?

What is your qualitative experience in the use of deadly force? What gives you the ability to have an opinion on what an individual needs to prevail in a fight for their life?

Qualified gun instructor...……………...watch him die

Why do they need to vote? own property? enter into a binding agreement? Why are they allowed to move out on there own?
Real 18 year olds go to beer parties, go surfing and play ball

What is YOUR qualitative experience in the use of deadly force? What gives YOU the ability to have an opinion on what an individual needs to prevail in a fight for their life?

Real 18 year olds go to beer parties, go surfing and play ball
Dodging Frannie on the run.

I just bought one of these

An 18 yr old is an adult.

He can therefore do what any adult can do

What is YOUR qualitative experience in the use of deadly force? What gives YOU the ability to have an opinion on what an individual needs to prevail in a fight for their life?

My right to an opinion is guaranteed by the US Constitution

Any other retarded questions

My right to an opinion is guaranteed by the US Constitution

Any other retarded questions

Opinions are like assholes everyone has one

Forum List

Back