I was wrong about the 2nd Amendment

I thought it was outdated and we needed to be more strict with assault weapons. I didn’t have the data just what the media told me. Well I am a logical and stats oriented person and stats show I was way off. This brief video will explain why.

Amy Swearer is a member of the Heritage Foundation, a far right think tank who's in bed with the NRA.

Please, stop trying to justify military-style weapons as a consumer commodity.

There are already more mass shootings this year than days of the year.

The only other countries that have this level of gun shootings is Yemen and Mexico.

She was only reading facts? Regardless of bias, facts are facts?

Fact: a single shooter with an AR type rifle can quickly kill 20+ people even with armed security. Why arm killers so well?

On the flip side, more people are killed with a fist than with a rifle.

More children in the US die in backyard swimming pool drownings each year than people are killed by assault weapons. Like ten times as many.

True but let's not confuse those who are already confused.

I thought it was outdated and we needed to be more strict with assault weapons. I didn’t have the data just what the media told me. Well I am a logical and stats oriented person and stats show I was way off. This brief video will explain why.

Something you might care about. Israel has a much lower homicide rate than us and much stronger gun control.

They have a wall keeping out radical muslims and other people they dont want in either.

Amy Swearer is a member of the Heritage Foundation, a far right think tank who's in bed with the NRA.

The only other countries that have this level of gun shootings is Yemen and Mexico.

Fact: a single shooter with an AR type rifle can quickly kill 20+ people even with armed security. Why arm killers so well?

why are you giving killers guns???

lets not forget you can kill 20+ bad guys with an AR,,,thats true equality,,,

Something you might care about. Israel has a much lower homicide rate than us and much stronger gun control.

Israel is also more homogeneous and religious. Jews generally don’t commit suicide or crime. Find a dangerous Jewish neighborhood in the US. I ll Patiently wait.

And they are smart enough to have strong gun control.

I ask again since Brain is a coward. Name one dangerous mostly Jewish neighborhood in the US. I ll wait because here in MA they are the safest and also wealthiest. Same with NY and CT. Same with Fla and NJ. See the pattern?

Orlando shooter killed 50 and injured 50 and the place had armed security. One shooter.
Ban Moslems
Vegas shooter killed more.
The Vagas shooter could have been stopped all the warning signs were there. How do you get all those weapons in a room on the 32nd floor and not be noticed with all the cameras? Motel staff?
thats the easy part,,,big bags and cases are carried in all day,,and you can even get them to carry them for you ,,,

Israel is also more homogeneous and religious. Jews generally don’t commit suicide or crime. Find a dangerous Jewish neighborhood in the US. I ll Patiently wait.

Military service is mandatory. Should we do the same thing here? Why not?

Military service is mandatory. Should we do the same thing here? Why not?

What does it matter?

And they are much more used to kill 20+ innocent people, often children.

Orlando shooter killed 50 and injured 50 and the place had armed security. One shooter.
Ban Moslems
The Vagas shooter could have been stopped all the warning signs were there. How do you get all those weapons in a room on the 32nd floor and not be noticed with all the cameras? Motel staff?
thats the easy part,,,big bags and cases are carried in all day,,and you can even get them to carry them for you ,,,
I don't know as much security that they had, having a lot of bags would work if you are there for more than a week I believe he was only to be there for a couple of days.
He also placed surveillance cameras outside his door.

sounds like youre more concerned about the gun than the dead people,,,
cause its a known fact that guns are used to stop crimes and murder by anywhere from 500K to 3 million time a yr,,,
why do you ignore that fact??

no they aren't
Why do you want to disarm people that could protect those children?

Ban Moslems
I don't know as much security that they had, having a lot of bags would work if you are there for more than a week I believe he was only to be there for a couple of days.
He also placed surveillance cameras outside his door.
it was vegas, so there are no norms,,,
they could be there for a convention or perform in a show,,,both of those would require a lot of bags,,,

and who puts the quota on how many is to many??? do they search every bag???

lets face it life is tough and there will always be bad guys trying to kill people, all we can do is be vigilante and know our surrounding,,and sadly there is nothing you can do with a guy in waiting to harm

And you are a fucking liar also. Most of those Mass shootings have happened with pistols not military style weapons. Dumbass.

Actually you should wake up

I am very awake and ex military, I know a military weapon when I see one, not be a left wing nutter who listen to the Lame Stream Media.

There is not one 18 year old in the USA who needs an assault weapon unless they are in the military, in which case they are stupid for not going to school

British were marching to seize arms which had been stored by the local militia including essentially cannon, powder and shot

Exactly. THOSE are the weapons a militia would need to do much of anything...and they are illegal to own
Thats the point. Are they indeed illegal or are the laws illegal? I say the laws are illegal given the fact that the constitution is the supreme law of the land. Further each and every member of every goverment body, every police officer, every single judge and even every lawyer in the country are sworn to uphold it and recognige it as the supreme law over and above all others. Further each and every member of all the armed forces are sworn to protect and defend it against all forces foriegn or DOMESTIC. In short it is THE LAW concering arms including any type of firearm and the only law that matters.

Last edited:

And you are a fucking liar also. Most of those Mass shootings have happened with pistols not military style weapons. Dumbass.

Actually you should wake up

I am very awake and ex military, I know a military weapon when I see one, not be a left wing nutter who listen to the Lame Stream Media.

There is not one 18 year old in the USA who needs an assault weapon unless they are in the military, in which case they are stupid for not going to school

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHAT ANOTHER ADULT NEEDED,,,AND NEED HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT,,,

and guess what thunder thighs,,,the world doesnt revolve around your fat ass

Forum List

Back