I was wrong about William Barr; Hes a patriot

William Barr scared me. I assumed he would churn out some disinformation to help Trump but no, he brilliantly appeased Trump enough to get him to back off, then ran out the clock on the FISA sham investigation nonsense.

Look. Trumps campaign had shady Russian connections. FBI looked into it. As they should. And thankfully it was mostly nothing.

Barr is a patriot. He prevented the election from being tainted by some rogue right wing conspirators churning out DOJ endorsed lies right before an election

I was wrong. Attorney General Barr.....thank you for your noble service sir.
Maybe. I thought his motivation in joining the Trump clusterfk was the fact that the DOJ was actually part of the Russia investigation of trump. Nobody else was lining up to fall on his sword to give Trump a loyal AG, and Barr didn't have anythign to lose. He got rich off corporate law and was riding to retirement. Trump brought it on himself by not turning over all cotacts to the DOJ before the election, and actually asking for Putin's help on TV! So Trump's not a victim, and certainly not an attractive one.

Barr used Troops on protestors so Trump could have a photo op. Barr shut down investigations into Trump. Barr doesn't give a shit

William Barr scared me. I assumed he would churn out some disinformation to help Trump but no, he brilliantly appeased Trump enough to get him to back off, then ran out the clock on the FISA sham investigation nonsense.

Look. Trumps campaign had shady Russian connections. FBI looked into it. As they should. And thankfully it was mostly nothing.

Barr is a patriot. He prevented the election from being tainted by some rogue right wing conspirators churning out DOJ endorsed lies right before an election

Did he forgive your college debt?

No. President Biden is going to do that by executive order. A blessing

Sure he will and the tax payers will pick up YOUR bill. What a freeloading idiot you are.

what are those "shady russian connections"???
Apparently they served some Russian dressing on the salad & vodka at a campaign banquet

That's how it was reported.

Russian  dressing.jpeg

Calling Billy Barr a Patriot is hilarious. But yes, it's a good thing that he's been mostly silent for the past month. Pure self-preservation. He realizes that if he'd continued on as Trump's official Fluffer, he could wind up in significant legal peril. He also cares about his legacy which had gone to shit during his tenure.

If it went to shit, why would he care now? Apparently it only went to shit according to the commies who are all anti-Trump.

Calling Billy Barr a Patriot is hilarious. But yes, it's a good thing that he's been mostly silent for the past month. Pure self-preservation. He realizes that if he'd continued on as Trump's official Fluffer, he could wind up in significant legal peril. He also cares about his legacy which had gone to shit during his tenure.

If it went to shit, why would he care now? Apparently it only went to shit according to the commies who are all anti-Trump.

Billy could easily wind up with a 9 month prison sentence like his predecessor John Mitchell.
Had he continued on his previous path, it would have been a certainty.

D5fXWkMUcAAMpp6.jpg

Billy could easily wind up with a 9 month prison sentence like his predecessor John Mitchell.

D5fXWkMUcAAMpp6.jpg

Jail for what, doing his job? You Nazis with this jail crap already. Everybody you hate you want in jail. This is why Democrats should never be in charge of anything except if they were to move to North Korea.

D5fXWkMUcAAMpp6.jpg

Jail for what, doing his job? You Nazis with this jail crap already. Everybody you hate you want in jail. This is why Democrats should never be in charge of anything except if they were to move to North Korea.

Tell me, how many times has the Trumpybear crowd chanted "Lock Him/Her up"

I think North Korea is one of the countries that may extend an offer of asylum for the old Trumpybear

Lol, you only say good things about Barr because you think he is now on your side, you pathetic piece of trash.

But actually Barr is on the side of LAW and he is about to shove ten feet of it up where the sun dont shine in Biden's keister.

Every time the Chinaman picks up a crayon and tries to craft an EO in his coloring book, Ms. Amy will squat on his face and leave a steamer. "That's unconstitutional boy!!" Like a dog getting beat for pissing on the rug, even Plugs is trainable.

Every time the Chinaman picks up a crayon and tries to craft an EO in his coloring book, Ms. Amy will squat on his face and leave a steamer. "That's unconstitutional boy!!" Like a dog getting beat for pissing on the rug, even Plugs is trainable.

Pinhead humor?

Link please.

Thank you
so china partook of his services,,, not seeing it,, where did they give him money???

on the other hand the biden family worked directly for the chinese government,,,

Link please.

Thank you
Estimates....so it is just a guess. Secondly, Trump was a businessman for the majority of his life so you're really comparing apples and oranges as Biden has been in politics longer than I have been alive. Why would a lifetime politician even receive a penny from China? Please explain.

Thank you

President’s business from a lease agreement involving a state-owned bank in Trump Tower.

Forum List

Back