I was wrong about William Barr; Hes a patriot

William Barr scared me. I assumed he would churn out some disinformation to help Trump but no, he brilliantly appeased Trump enough to get him to back off, then ran out the clock on the FISA sham investigation nonsense.

Look. Trumps campaign had shady Russian connections. FBI looked into it. As they should. And thankfully it was mostly nothing.

Barr is a patriot. He prevented the election from being tainted by some rogue right wing conspirators churning out DOJ endorsed lies right before an election

I was wrong. Attorney General Barr.....thank you for your noble service sir.
I think you're giving the weasel far to much credit. He's the crook who undermined the mueller report and various other things.

Laptop? Bobulinski? Seems fairly clear that he likely has. Just speculation at this time but even you must agree the optics are bad.
I mean, if you're going to criticize me for "guessing", I should be able to criticize you for speculation, no?

William Barr scared me. I assumed he would churn out some disinformation to help Trump but no, he brilliantly appeased Trump enough to get him to back off, then ran out the clock on the FISA sham investigation nonsense.

Look. Trumps campaign had shady Russian connections. FBI looked into it. As they should. And thankfully it was mostly nothing.

Barr is a patriot. He prevented the election from being tainted by some rogue right wing conspirators churning out DOJ endorsed lies right before an election

so when does something you like he is a great guy.....otherwise he is an asshole...gotcha....
Is this surprising?
Please show me how often liberals in here have shown integrity, or at the least some consistency.
I’ve seen it a few times, but not often.

Many people will have their reputations and careers drastically hurt by the time they spent working and supporting Trump's lies. In the end, I feel Barr will be one of them.

Laptop? Bobulinski? Seems fairly clear that he likely has. Just speculation at this time but even you must agree the optics are bad.
I mean, if you're going to criticize me for "guessing", I should be able to criticize you for speculation, no?
I said Forbes is guessing that the $$ flowed through his business to DJT but even if it did why is it wrong? He used to be a businessman. But Biden was always in politics so the optics are much worse. Not that the voters cared so its a dead issue.

I said Forbes is guessing that the $$ flowed through his business to DJT but even if it did why is it wrong? He used to be a businessman. But Biden was always in politics so the optics are much worse. Not that the voters cared so its a dead issue.
Not saying it's wrong, just saying that Trump has taken money from the commies. He has, without a doubt. Biden? Not so sure.

Not saying it's wrong, just saying that Trump has taken money from the commies. He has, without a doubt. Biden? Not so sure.
He did it as a businessman. Of course. We have all helped China, unless you only buy American. If you had to bet your life. Would you say Biden has? Hypothetical question. I would bet 100% yes. Risk my own life.

thats like saying I gave john kerry money because I bought ketchup,,,

your dishonesty is well known so continue talking cause its always good for a laugh...

He did it as a businessman. Of course. We have all helped China, unless you only buy American. If you had to bet your life. Would you say Biden has? Hypothetical question. I would bet 100% yes. Risk my own life.
Hunter Biden is a businessman too. Are we supposed to make different inferences about their behavior?

Hunter Biden is a businessman too. Are we supposed to make different inferences about their behavior?
we are when he is working directly for a foreign government to promote their interest here in america,,,

thats like saying I gave john kerry money because I bought ketchup,,,

your dishonesty is well known so continue talking cause its always good for a laugh...
You bought Ketchup!!! That means you eat meat. You fiend!

We are discussing Joe and Hunter used Joe's influence and allegedly had some kickbacks to Joe.

Forum List

Back