I was wrong about William Barr; Hes a patriot

theyve been posted dozens of times and you know it,,, youre just playing your stupid games again,,,
Then it shouldn't be hard for you to post them. I'm not going to speculate on what you're referring to.

Post the documents or please excuse yourself from the conversation.
its all right here,,,

This is a link to a story from May with no documents about anything related to China or what you're alleging.
LIAR!!!

There's no documentation here. It's a story about a subpoena.

Maybe this story?

Still just a story about a subpoena.

Where is this documentation you're talking about?

William Barr scared me. I assumed he would churn out some disinformation to help Trump but no, he brilliantly appeased Trump enough to get him to back off, then ran out the clock on the FISA sham investigation nonsense.

Look. Trumps campaign had shady Russian connections. FBI looked into it. As they should. And thankfully it was mostly nothing.

Barr is a patriot. He prevented the election from being tainted by some rogue right wing conspirators churning out DOJ endorsed lies right before an election

I was wrong. Attorney General Barr.....thank you for your noble service sir.
Don't you think that Barr's wig is a little much?

theyve been posted dozens of times and you know it,,, youre just playing your stupid games again,,,
Then it shouldn't be hard for you to post them. I'm not going to speculate on what you're referring to.

Post the documents or please excuse yourself from the conversation.
its all right here,,,

This is a link to a story from May with no documents about anything related to China or what you're alleging.
LIAR!!!

There's no documentation here. It's a story about a subpoena.

Maybe this story?

Still just a story about a subpoena.

Where is this documentation you're talking about?
youre just sadly pathetic,,,

but please do keep talking,,,

That Joe Biden was the man who was to receive monies for being the influencer. That Joe Bide is the "Big Guy" noted in the email. Whether you're concerned or not is not for me to decided. You may watch the Bobulinski interview and decided for yourself.
I just need to know what I should be concerned about. What were they influencing and who did they influence?
You may read about it here.

He added that “The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.”

Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.

I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.

We are discussing Joe and Hunter used Joe's influence and allegedly had some kickbacks to Joe.
Which is speculation. Much of the good or bad on this depends very closely on what influence was used for what purpose and what "kickbacks" occurred. No easy way to be overly broad about it.
thats a documented fact and you know it,,,
Is this true Colfax? Please explain.
I dont understand the question,,,
I responded to the wrong post. I am asking Colfax if he indeed knows and is just playing coy.

We are discussing Joe and Hunter used Joe's influence and allegedly had some kickbacks to Joe.
Which is speculation. Much of the good or bad on this depends very closely on what influence was used for what purpose and what "kickbacks" occurred. No easy way to be overly broad about it.
thats a documented fact and you know it,,,
Is this true Colfax? Please explain.
I dont understand the question,,,
I responded to the wrong post. I am asking Colfax if he indeed knows and is just playing coy.
his reputation precedes him as being just that,,,

He cheated on his taxes.

So what?

You just admitted that the rest of your claims are pure horseshit.
Manafort was knee deep in Russian linked gangsters. He was at a bare minimum a very serious security risk.

Yes and no. I'm aware of vague accusations but nothing that ever seemed to be a coherent narrative. However, the other poster claimed that all this was documented fact and I'd love to see the evidence. You'll notice how they reacted when prompted for such documentation.

Not well.

Yes and no. I'm aware of vague accusations but nothing that ever seemed to be a coherent narrative. However, the other poster claimed that all this was documented fact and I'd love to see the evidence. You'll notice how they reacted when prompted for such documentation.

Not well.
thats only because youre OK with bidens lifelong corruption,,,

That Joe Biden was the man who was to receive monies for being the influencer. That Joe Bide is the "Big Guy" noted in the email. Whether you're concerned or not is not for me to decided. You may watch the Bobulinski interview and decided for yourself.
I just need to know what I should be concerned about. What were they influencing and who did they influence?
You may read about it here.

He added that “The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.”

Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.

I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.
These are still quite vague accusations. We don't know what the Biden's actually did here. I'm looking for specifics.

Biden is dirtier than a snake's belly. And lower. But the left doesn't care if he is or not.
They just want to know if they can with his many crimes or not.

Forum List

Back