I was wrong about William Barr; Hes a patriot

liar liar pants on fire,,,
I've not told any lie. This was your link:

The post in question is from May and I linked the story contained. I read the story. It contains no documentation. Why are you posting links to forum posts? Just link to the documents you claimed exist.

This doesn't have to be difficult.

I responded to the wrong post. I am asking Colfax if he indeed knows and is just playing coy.
Yes and no. I'm aware of vague accusations but nothing that ever seemed to be a coherent narrative. However, the other poster claimed that all this was documented fact and I'd love to see the evidence. You'll notice how they reacted when prompted for such documentation.

Not well.
I provided evidence

liar liar pants on fire,,,
I've not told any lie. This was your link:

The post in question is from May and I linked the story contained. I read the story. It contains no documentation. Why are you posting links to forum posts? Just link to the documents you claimed exist.

This doesn't have to be difficult.
your stupidity precedes you,,,

Either Biden or Bobulinski is lying. Let's see what we find out. Not sure what Bobulinski gets for lying.
Specifically what allegations has Bobulinski made that I should be concerned about?
That Joe Biden was the man who was to receive monies for being the influencer. That Joe Biden is the "Big Guy" noted in the email. Whether you're concerned or not is not for me to decided. You may watch the Bobulinski interview and decided for yourself.

After many many false accusations
Jail time. Like his personal fixer.

Fixer of what?

Consigliere. Like Genco to "Don Corleone" Often known as the right hand man.

I responded to the wrong post. I am asking Colfax if he indeed knows and is just playing coy.
Yes and no. I'm aware of vague accusations but nothing that ever seemed to be a coherent narrative. However, the other poster claimed that all this was documented fact and I'd love to see the evidence. You'll notice how they reacted when prompted for such documentation.

Not well.
He is an ideal candidate for blackmail.
How so? How are you going to blackmail Biden?
China will, numskull.

That Joe Biden was the man who was to receive monies for being the influencer. That Joe Bide is the "Big Guy" noted in the email. Whether you're concerned or not is not for me to decided. You may watch the Bobulinski interview and decided for yourself.
I just need to know what I should be concerned about. What were they influencing and who did they influence?
You may read about it here.

He added that “The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.”

Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.

I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.
These are still quite vague accusations. We don't know what the Biden's actually did here. I'm looking for specifics.
The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.”

He could not provide more on air because he gave the detail to the FBI and it is a live investigation.

He is an ideal candidate for blackmail.
How so? How are you going to blackmail Biden?

Hunter is currently being investigated by the FBI for a money laundering scheme, which Joe may be part of that has to do with China. If Biden keeps this win, that investigation will likely fade away. However it wouldn't prevent China from telling the American public how that was orchestrated if Joe doesn't do their bidding.

The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.”

He could not provide more on air because he gave the detail to the FBI and it is a live investigation.
Sounds like a made up excuse. Why couldn't he say any more? He's not bound by the FBI's rules on disclosing investigative information.

I did,, not my fault you refuse to look at them,,,
The links went to a forum post and then an article from May which provided no relevant information.

Go ahead and post the link that has this documentation.
This is a live FBI case. Impossible to provide what you ask for but you have the testimony of Bobulinski and I am not sure why he would lie? Ex Military, lifelong Democrat, etc. He also provided testimony under oath to the FBI.

What are your thoughts on that please?

Tell me, how many times has the Trumpybear crowd chanted "Lock Him/Her up"

I think North Korea is one of the countries that may extend an offer of asylum for the old Trumpybear
Asylum for what and from what, dumb ass?

Jail time. Like his personal fixer.
Yeah. Like I said....FOR WHAT?
Name the crime, dimwit. Give someone a reason to give a fuck about your idiotic plans for revenge.

I guess folks like you will just have to wait and see huh?

That Orange Jumpsuit for the Don will fit him very well!

Sounds like a made up excuse. Why couldn't he say any more? He's not bound by the FBI's rules on disclosing investigative information.
He is in a live investigation. Again, if he perjured himself to the FBI the consequences are fairly dire. You believe what you will. You have yet to state why Bobulinski would lie.

Nazi mentality. Any political foe against Big Brother needs to be imprisoned: Trump, Pence, Kavanaugh, Jarad, Melania........

Yeah, we'll wait and see.... just like with the Russian collusion bullshit.
Some people are stupid and gullible as fuck and never learn.

Forum List

Back