I was wrong about William Barr; Hes a patriot

what are those "shady russian connections"???
Apparently that female oligarch who paid Hunter Biden $3.25 million for laundering a like amount for Putin and friends. And then there is Vladimir Putin himself, who really seems to like Biden.

We are discussing Joe and Hunter used Joe's influence and allegedly had some kickbacks to Joe.
Which is speculation. Much of the good or bad on this depends very closely on what influence was used for what purpose and what "kickbacks" occurred. No easy way to be overly broad about it.

We are discussing Joe and Hunter used Joe's influence and allegedly had some kickbacks to Joe.
Which is speculation. Much of the good or bad on this depends very closely on what influence was used for what purpose and what "kickbacks" occurred. No easy way to be overly broad about it.
Either Biden or Bobulinski is lying. Let's see what we find out. Not sure what Bobulinski gets for lying.

thats a documented fact and you know it,,,

William Barr scared me. I assumed he would churn out some disinformation to help Trump but no, he brilliantly appeased Trump enough to get him to back off, then ran out the clock on the FISA sham investigation nonsense.

Look. Trumps campaign had shady Russian connections. FBI looked into it. As they should. And thankfully it was mostly nothing.

Barr is a patriot. He prevented the election from being tainted by some rogue right wing conspirators churning out DOJ endorsed lies right before an election

I was wrong. Attorney General Barr.....thank you for your noble service sir.
He’s no patriot. He saw the writing on the wall and wants to preserve what’s left of his reputation... and stay out of jail

theyve been posted dozens of times and you know it,,, youre just playing your stupid games again,,,
Then it shouldn't be hard for you to post them. I'm not going to speculate on what you're referring to.

Post the documents or please excuse yourself from the conversation.

theyve been posted dozens of times and you know it,,, youre just playing your stupid games again,,,
Then it shouldn't be hard for you to post them. I'm not going to speculate on what you're referring to.

its all right here,,,

its all right here,,,

This is a link to a story from May with no documents about anything related to China or what you're alleging.

Either Biden or Bobulinski is lying. Let's see what we find out. Not sure what Bobulinski gets for lying.
Specifically what allegations has Bobulinski made that I should be concerned about?
That Joe Biden was the man who was to receive monies for being the influencer. That Joe Biden is the "Big Guy" noted in the email. Whether you're concerned or not is not for me to decided. You may watch the Bobulinski interview and decided for yourself.

its all right here,,,

This is a link to a story from May with no documents about anything related to China or what you're alleging.
LIAR!!!

That Joe Biden was the man who was to receive monies for being the influencer. That Joe Bide is the "Big Guy" noted in the email. Whether you're concerned or not is not for me to decided. You may watch the Bobulinski interview and decided for yourself.
I just need to know what I should be concerned about. What were they influencing and who did they influence?

thats a documented fact and you know it,,,
Is this true Colfax? Please explain.
I dont understand the question,,,

what are those "shady russian connections"???
Manafort was all up and in the Russian mafia. Trump himself was paid millions by Russian oligarchs for his beauty pageant. He was trying to build a tower in Moscow which he lied about. Actually lots of people in his campaign were lying. Lying makes people suspicious.
Apparently you believe these are credible issues.

Forum List

Back