"I went to an Ivy League school...I got very good marks"

You can assume all you want, but unless you KNOW their scores and their college profiles, all you've got is hot air.

No I didn't apply to law school, because I didn't want to go to law school. Instead I applied and got accepted into grad school, and the grad assistant program in criminology.

Obama didn't make even HONORS at columbia-white males who had perfect boards but below a 3.4 (the cut off for lowest honors) had less than one out of 100 chance of admissions

He graduated at the top of his class at Harvard Law

Trump? No such luck

I didn't say he did. I said he could of and it was mistakenly left off of the lists. You can't say I'm wrong however, because you don't know what his grades were.

All you can do is continue to assume and create a confirmation bias to fit your racist feelings.

racism has no sting anymore. SJW idiots like you use it way too much

No it has no sting because racist like you, in this new Trump led world, don't give a fuck about people knowing your true colors.

Stop being a lying asshole race baiter.

project much? :cuckoo:

it is not "race baiting" to call white christian male supremacist trump worshippers what they are.

If the only "reasons" you have for calling someone such a vile name, is their race, religion and sex, and support for Trump,

then you are a fucking asshole for insulting them without cause.

I note the first "Reason" you gave for assuming your fucked up assumptions, btw, was RACE.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a potted plant.

Really?
What word do you use to describe White Supremacists?

Oh, I remember

"Some of them are good people"

I didn't say he did. I said he could of and it was mistakenly left off of the lists. You can't say I'm wrong however, because you don't know what his grades were.

All you can do is continue to assume and create a confirmation bias to fit your racist feelings.

No it has no sting because racist like you, in this new Trump led world, don't give a fuck about people knowing your true colors.

it is not "race baiting" to call white christian male supremacist trump worshippers what they are.

If the only "reasons" you have for calling someone such a vile name, is their race, religion and sex, and support for Trump,

I note the first "Reason" you gave for assuming your fucked up assumptions, btw, was RACE.

The idiot is arguing against both Obama's acceptance to Ivy League schools without even knowing their actual scores, all because they are Black. Yes, he is a racist asshole, and you are defending him why? Either because you also agree with his position, or just because you have an ax to grind with me?

I went to an Ivy League School and I got very, very good marks, making the Dean's list every semester.

But that fact doesn't make my shit stink any less than someone who struggled through Community college.

Nor does it make me a good candidate for President.

IF someone were to say you were a bad candidate for the Presidency because you were stupid, your ability to graduate from an Ivy League school would be proof that you were not.

Hence, relevance.

But if i tweeted constantly with tweets that would be perfectly at home in the USMB Flame Zone, then my supposed Ivy League intelligence would be negated.

Hence, reality.

Trump may have "went" to an Ivy League school

But he didn't learn anything at an Ivy League school

The idiot is arguing against both Obama's acceptance to Ivy League schools without even knowing their actual scores, all because they are Black. Yes, he is a racist asshole, and you are defending him why? Either because you also agree with his position, or just because you have an ax to grind with me?

jillian's stated reasons for calling him racist, were, in ORDER, were "white", "Christian", "male" and finally a supporter of "Turmp".

HE is completely correct that "racist" as an accusation has become meaningless as it's primary use is by lefties. to insult people or ideas they can't refute.

I spoke to that, because it is so very, very true.

Also, it is not credible at this time, that you have not noticed that I hold no racist views.

For you to imply otherwise, is for you to be part of the problem.

I went to an Ivy League School and I got very, very good marks, making the Dean's list every semester.

But that fact doesn't make my shit stink any less than someone who struggled through Community college.

Nor does it make me a good candidate for President.

IF someone were to say you were a bad candidate for the Presidency because you were stupid, your ability to graduate from an Ivy League school would be proof that you were not.

Hence, relevance.

But if i tweeted constantly with tweets that would be perfectly at home in the USMB Flame Zone, then my supposed Ivy League intelligence would be negated.

Hence, reality.

Your desire to have republicans just sit there and take it while you lefties lie and lie until you create the false perception that serves your vile purposes,

in noted and rejected.

Beyond that, your argument in no way supports your conclusion.

I'll note that the Left was having O-gasms over Obabble going to Harvard and Columbia even though is grades and transcripts were kept secret.. You loons love an Ivy League Elite as long as Xer is a PROG.

jillian's stated reasons for calling him racist, were, in ORDER, were "white", "Christian", "male" and finally a supporter of "Turmp".

HE is completely correct that "racist" as an accusation has become meaningless as it's primary use is by lefties. to insult people or ideas they can't refute.

Also, it is not credible at this time, that you have not noticed that I hold no racist views.

I'm going to respond only to your bolded idiocy.l

those are not REASONS for calling the scum a racist. his comments are.

since you're a liar and can't read English, the rest of your idiocy is going to be laughed at.

*Shrug*

I'm going to respond only to your bolded idiocy.l

those are not REASONS for calling the scum a racist. his comments are.

since you're a liar and can't read English, the rest of your idiocy is going to be laughed at.

*Shrug*

THen why did you mention his race, sex and faith?

If a conservatives had made such a stumble, you would have latched on to it, as proof of racism, and NOTHING your enemy said after that would effect your judgement in the slightest.

EVER.

hello-hello-anybody-home-think-mcfly-think.jpg

I'll note that the Left was having O-gasms over Obabble going to Harvard and Columbia even though is grades and transcripts were kept secret.. You loons love an Ivy League Elite as long as Xer is a PROG.
The Great Obama graduated Harvard Law at the top of his class

Trump was an at best, average student with a bachelors degree

And yet Obama was surprised that the Court might overturn a popular law, demonstrating that his understanding of the Law was less than a smart 4th grader's.

stop lying. we know he didn't even make the lowest level of honors at Columbia

And yet Obama was surprised that the Court might overturn a popular law, demonstrating that his understanding of the Law was less than a smart 4th grader's.
LOL

Obamacare is the law of the land and passed Constitutional muster

LOL

But before the final decision, Obama commented that he was surprised that the Court might overturn a law that passed both houses of congress.

In doing that, he showed that he had a child's understanding of the way the Supreme Court worked.

And not one of the smarter children.

[

[

But before the final decision, Obama commented that he was surprised that the Court might overturn a law that passed both houses of congress.

In doing that, he showed that he had a child's understanding of the way the Supreme Court worked.

And not one of the smarter children.

and the only reason it passed was Roberts wanted to be seen as clever and rejected the Obama position that the ACA was NOT a tax. 5 of the justices rejected the Commerce Clause argument

Forum List

Back