"I went to an Ivy League school...I got very good marks"

I'll note that the Left was having O-gasms over Obabble going to Harvard and Columbia even though is grades and transcripts were kept secret.. You loons love an Ivy League Elite as long as Xer is a PROG.
The Great Obama graduated Harvard Law at the top of his class

Trump was an at best, average student with a bachelors degree

And yet Obama was surprised that the Court might overturn a popular law, demonstrating that his understanding of the Law was less than a smart 4th grader's.
LOL

Obamacare is the law of the land and passed Constitutional muster

But before the final decision, Obama commented that he was surprised that the Court might overturn a law that passed both houses of congress.

In doing that, he showed that he had a child's understanding of the way the Supreme Court worked.

And not one of the smarter children.

And the Court ultimately agreed with him in their decision didn't they?

They said this is what the elected body in Congress decided

I'll note that the Left was having O-gasms over Obabble going to Harvard and Columbia even though is grades and transcripts were kept secret.. You loons love an Ivy League Elite as long as Xer is a PROG.

And yet Obama was surprised that the Court might overturn a popular law, demonstrating that his understanding of the Law was less than a smart 4th grader's.
LOL

But before the final decision, Obama commented that he was surprised that the Court might overturn a law that passed both houses of congress.

In doing that, he showed that he had a child's understanding of the way the Supreme Court worked.

You were bragging on Obama's Harvard Law ranking.

I pointed out, correctly, that Obama's understanding of the Law, was that of a stupid child's.

Instead of having the honesty to admit that, or even the intellectual integrity to address it at all, you dodge and deflect.

YOu're pathetic, and getting worse.

Obabble published nothing as editor in name only of the Harvard Law Review. He's always just voted present. And his grades have never been released, so you have no idea how he really did. His actions as President demonstrate that the learned nothing in his Constitutional Law classes.

LOL

I pointed out, correctly, that Obama's understanding of the Law, was that of a stupid child's.

Instead of having the honesty to admit that, or even the intellectual integrity to address it at all, you dodge and deflect.

Silly rightwing propaganda
You need to watch less Fox

Once again you take the Great Obama out of context

Obabble published nothing as editor in name only of the Harvard Law Review. He's always just voted present. And his grades have never been released, so you have no idea how he really did. His actions as President demonstrate that the learned nothing in his Constitutional Law classes.

Being editor is a position of leadership

Harvard has acknowledged Obama as one of the best in his class

Nobody makes that claim about Trump. For all his whining about Obama's records...why hasn't Trump released his own?

LOL

Silly rightwing propaganda
You need to watch less Fox

Once again you take the Great Obama out of context

NOpe.

He expressed surprise that the COurt would fill it's primary purpose.

That he graduated Harvard Law is an embarrassment to this nation.

Nobody makes that claim about Trump. For all his whining about Obama's records...why hasn't Trump released his own?

The guy that didn't know what the Supreme Court was for? LOL!!!

More lies

Did Crooked Donnie cheat and buy his way through school?

Do you need to ask?

More lies

Nope. He was surprised that the court would overturn a law that was passed by both houses.

That's shit I learned in grade school.

More lies

Nope. He was surprised that the court would overturn a law that was passed by both houses.

Your lies are becoming more prolific

Worshiping Trump will do that

More lies

Not a lie. Did you really miss that?

Didn't I post this for you once before?

Are you just pretending to not know this already?

I went to an Ivy League School and I got very, very good marks, making the Dean's list every semester.

But that fact doesn't make my shit stink any less than someone who struggled through Community college.

Nor does it make me a good candidate for President.

IF someone were to say you were a bad candidate for the Presidency because you were stupid, your ability to graduate from an Ivy League school would be proof that you were not.

Hence, relevance.

But if i tweeted constantly with tweets that would be perfectly at home in the USMB Flame Zone, then my supposed Ivy League intelligence would be negated.

Hence, reality.

Your desire to have republicans just sit there and take it while you lefties lie and lie until you create the false perception that serves your vile purposes,

in noted and rejected.

Beyond that, your argument in no way supports your conclusion.

I'm not lying or creating a false perception.

Does Trump exude intelligence in his tweets and speeches?

The answer is NO.

More lies

As your leader is failing, your lies to protect him are becoming more blatant
You are quickly becoming the boards biggest liar

I went to an Ivy League School and I got very, very good marks, making the Dean's list every semester.

But that fact doesn't make my shit stink any less than someone who struggled through Community college.

IF someone were to say you were a bad candidate for the Presidency because you were stupid, your ability to graduate from an Ivy League school would be proof that you were not.

Hence, relevance.

But if i tweeted constantly with tweets that would be perfectly at home in the USMB Flame Zone, then my supposed Ivy League intelligence would be negated.

Hence, reality.

Your desire to have republicans just sit there and take it while you lefties lie and lie until you create the false perception that serves your vile purposes,

in noted and rejected.

The answer is NO.
Nothing in Trumps behavior indicates maturity or intelligence

Hence, relevance.

Hence, reality.

in noted and rejected.

The answer is NO.

YOu want republicans to sit there, "above it all" while you lefties spread lies and vile accusations.

YOu are certainly trying to create a false impression, if you are trying to claim that the President is not brilliant.

More lies

As your leader is failing, your lies to protect him are becoming more blatant
You are quickly becoming the boards biggest liar

THAT is absurd.

I asked you a question. Didn't I link you to that quote before?

Hence, relevance.

Hence, reality.

in noted and rejected.

The answer is NO.

So, your belief system is that he accidentally crushed 16 primary candidates and Hillary with nothing but dumb luck?

Trump lied once again

He did not receive good marks. Those at Wharton that received good marks np made Deans Lost, graduated with honors, went on for a prestigious Wharton MBA

Trump did not

Hence, relevance.

Hence, reality.

in noted and rejected.

The answer is NO.

So, your belief system is that he accidentally crushed 16 primary candidates and Hillary with nothing but dumb luck?
Luck?

Of course not. He did it with lies, arrogance and dirty politics

Forum List

Back