🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I will not accept the crazy inflation and higher prices

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
I will not accept the crazy inflation and higher prices.

I want higher wages.

These are opposing requests. It does not work that way. Higher wages require higher costs.

The spoiled American from the right, left and in between.

This is what happens when a bunch of crooks who would call Al Capone an amatuer...................in charge of spending in this country. Our dollar will be toilet paper at this rate...........which they are doing on purpose heading to the GREAT RESET..............

Our dollar will be toilet paper at this rate...
A friend gave me this roll of toilet paper

20220112_173520.jpg

They should. This year.
They should have already started raising them. Hell they should have started when the "Trump Bucks" checks went out in the mail and have been a full point in when the Biden Bucks went out.

Same with all the other give-aways like enhanced unemployment, rent forgiveness, then raising the debt ceiling. All of those should have came with a attendant interest rate hike.

This labor cost correction has been overdue for a least ten years. After the 2008 recession America pretty much accepted flat wages, shrinking benefits and longer often unpaid hours as the cost of recovery. Them chickens done come home to roost.

This labor cost correction has been overdue for a least ten years. After the 2008 recession America pretty much accepted flat wages, shrinking benefits and longer often unpaid hours as the cost of recovery. Them chickens done come home to roost.
The chicken in your pot now costs $6.

Y'all need to hold on to the inflation horse.

Crop fertilizer costs went up 10 fold this year.

A small bag of corn chips will cost more than a car.

The chicken in your pot now costs $6.
Still the same $4.99 price at Costco. I bought one the other day and got three meals for two off of it.
Drumstick/thigh w stuffing, sliced chicken breast sammiches, then I cooked the bones down and made chicken noodle soup with the broth.

Even the backyard possum ate good on the remains.....Take care of your possum and your possum will take care of you come tick season. ;)

I will not accept the crazy inflation and higher prices.

I want higher wages.

These are opposing requests. It does not work that way. Higher wages require higher costs.

The spoiled American from the right, left and in between.
The inflation is the result of the man who was installed as president. His policies are an abject failure and that is by design.

Forum List

Back