🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I will not accept the crazy inflation and higher prices

1642040507411.png

I will not accept the crazy inflation and higher prices.

I want higher wages.

These are opposing requests. It does not work that way. Higher wages require higher costs.

The spoiled American from the right, left and in between.

You sounds like an economic illiterate, like AOC or Paul Wrong in the Trillions Column Krugman

Still the same $4.99 price at Costco. I bought one the other day and got three meals for two off of it.
Drumstick/thigh w stuffing, sliced chicken breast sammiches, then I cooked the bones down and made chicken noodle soup with the broth.

Even the backyard possum ate good on the remains.....Take care of your possum and your possum will take care of you come tick season. ;)

Did you include the cost of plucking?

I stopped going to Costco. They went full Nazi on the masks and we cut up their cards and closed the membership.

Just how we roll.
The nearest Costco in my area is like an hour away and so I have never been to one. Farragut, TN is where it is which is just outside Knoxville.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Food City, Ingle's, and Wal-Mart are what I have to pick from in my city. We do have one Priceless Foods store here too. We also have one Aldi's which is the store that I do not understand. I went in there one time and thankfully was only there for one thing because you have you bring your own bags for whatever you buy from the place.

The inflation is the result of the man who was installed as president. His policies are an abject failure and that is by design.
This not about the politicians, not Trump, not Biden. It is who they both have to deal with. The American voter, us.
We are spoiled. We are unrealistic.
We want lower prices and higher wages. It is not the politicians, it is us.

You sounds like an economic illiterate, like AOC or Paul Wrong in the Trillions Column Krugman
It is called cost accounting. As the cost to produce the product increases you need to raise the price you charge.
You are a dumbass. that is business 101.

Forum List

Back