🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I will not condemn an entire race over the tragic parade incident

I have a better idea. Let's indoctrinate little school children to hate themselves because of what other people having no relationship whatsoever to the said little children, did a hundred fifty years ago. This is especially fun when none of the ancestors of the children were even on this continent during the Slavery Era of the United States.

How long do we continue teaching some kids that they are great because of what other people having no relationship whatsoever to the said little children, did a hundred fifty years ago? This is especially fun when none of the ancestors of the children were even on this continent during the Slavery Era of the United States.

Our culture is rotten and it isn't just one side or one race.
We have a MAJOR problem in this nation and it starts at the top. From our politicians to our TERRIBLE media. They all strive for one thing and it isn't integrity or honesty, it is ratings & popularity.
Turn off Fox, turn off CNN, turn off Newsmax....TURN OFF ALL OF THEM.
The politicians incite us via their media mouthpieces and nothing good comes from it.

We can discuss bail reform. We can discuss crime statistics. We can discuss anything without dropping to the lowest common denominator. I am proof that it isn't skin color.
I can agree with most of this.

I was VERY specific in my op. I will not blame an entire race for the actions on one.
If that's too difficult to understand as an adult to explain it to you
Still trying to shine folks on, eh? By the way, which race are you talking about . . . in general? You weren't specific. 😋

Still trying to shine folks on, eh? By the way, which race are you talking about . . . in general? You weren't specific. 😋
I ain't shinning shit faggot.

I'm as real as they come on this forum. You don't like my message that's fine but don't try to twist it because it BOTHERS YOU

Forum List

Back