I will vote FOR Newt Gingrich

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I said it months ago and I'll say it again. Trump needs to pick the right VP. Newt Gingrich has a command of the issues. He has a command with the media. He has demonstrated an ability to work with the opposition without compromising his conservative principles. He knows the inner workings in DC. He has bold ideas. He would make a fantastic president after Trump.

Without Newt I have no one to vote FOR.

• Banned
Well, never taking you seriously again Gramps.
Well damn and here I was hoping you were going to pay me for real estate & stock advice soon lol

I like Newt. I respect what he is capable of. I hold neither of those positions for Trump. He's a loudmouth buffoon but if he is smart enough to pick Newt who is far more qualified to run this country than either him or Hillary, Newt will get my vote.
I'm a pragmatic individual and you can stick your sensibilities where the sun don't shine.

I said it months ago and I'll say it again. Trump needs to pick the right VP. Newt Gingrich has a command of the issues. He has a command with the media. He has demonstrated an ability to work with the opposition without compromising his conservative principles. He knows the inner workings in DC. He has bold ideas. He would make a fantastic president after Trump.

There is little semblance between spending 16+ years on the sidelines opining on what politicians should do vs being there and trying to get people to do anything they do not want to do.

Bring it on!!!

• Banned

There is little semblance between spending 16+ years on the sidelines opining on what politicians should do vs being there and trying to get people to do anything they do not want to do.

Bring it on!!!
I do not share your enthusiasm. I'll just be glad to have our experiment out of office after 8 years.

I'll vote for them but I'm not thrilled with the top of the ticket and don't feel that Newt adds anything. Think Hillary will go with some young guy who'll contrast with all these old farts and we'll get our clock cleaned.

LOL. Gingrich would be a disastrous choice - man seriously lacking in ethics as VP for a man even more seriously lacking in ethics.
They'd rebrand the GOP as the Adulterer party.

Who votes for a Vice President--LOL No one

In this election. Lots of people would be my guess based on the negatives of the two options

How do you

In this election. Lots of people would be my guess based on the negatives of the two options

Women the largest voting block are not going to vote for either Donald Trump or Newt Gingrich.

Really Republicans only hope is to replace Donald Trump with another nominee at the convention, but I don't see that happening.

How do you

Women the largest voting block are not going to vote for either Donald Trump or Newt Gingrich.
I've heard you woman rhetoric. I'm not interested.

He's 73. And he's an ethical nightmare for Republicans. That's why he left Congress in the first place - ethics scandals.

He's 73. And he's an ethical nightmare for Republicans. That's why he left Congress in the first place - ethics scandals.
Yeah I didn't realize he was that old. As to his sex life I don't care.

A VP choice used to help. Lyndon Johnson of Texas definitely helped JFK of Massachusetts be more palatable to the Southwest.

Christie of New Jersey does nothing for accused rapist Donald Trump of New York, geographically.

Same with Newt of Georgia, but mainly because no one has ever thought of Newt as a Southerner.

But Mike Pence of Indiana could definitely help accused rapist Donald Trump get votes in the Midwest. As could Kasich, if he was interested.

Forum List

Back