This explains in part why I won't vote for Trump

From the national archives:
Real GDP grew at an annualized rate of 33.1% in the third quarter of 2020—beating expectations and setting an all-time record. This jump in GDP is nearly double the previous record set 70 years ago.
^

Trump ~ 2024. Let him do it again...
But the economy contracted at 31 percent the prior quarter

US economy grew a record 33.1% annual rate last quarter but the pandemic remains an enormous threat​

The third quarter, however, was one for the record books. Gross domestic product — the broadest measure of economic activity — grew at an annualized and seasonally adjusted rate of 33.1% between July and September. This was a faster rate of expansion than economists had predicted.

It was also the fastest growth rate since the government began to track quarterly GDP data in 1947. It represented a sharp, albeit partial, recovery from the prior three months, when the economy contracted at an annualized, seasonally adjusted rate of 31.4%.

The economy is kicking ass right now. Trump rode on what Obama made. If you want to see a fall put that idiot back in office.

From the national archives:
Real GDP grew at an annualized rate of 33.1% in the third quarter of 2020—beating expectations and setting an all-time record. This jump in GDP is nearly double the previous record set 70 years ago.
^

Trump ~ 2024. Let him do it again...
14.8% UE, most two-job holders in 25 years, mishandled covid that led to 400,000 deaths and much misery in the future, a terrible getoutofAghanistan treaty.

Trump was and is even a worse disaster now

14.8% UE, most two-job holders in 25 years, mishandled covid that led to 400,000 deaths and much misery in the future, a terrible getoutofAghanistan treaty.

Trump was and is even a worse disaster now
The vaccine itself has killed more than that. And the number is growing.

Yes, they were.

Infiniti x infiniti.........na na nana na.

Trump inherited a booming economy — and handed Biden a nation 'in shambles'​

“In case you forgot. Two years ago today, we were experiencing the greatest economy in the history of the world.”
1718593382878.png

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT​

• Unemployment was near historical lows under President Donald Trump.
• However, growth in gross domestic product was well below what previous presidents achieved, and other metrics such as wages and business investment ranged from decent to mediocre.

Biden beat Trumps uneployment numbers. That's because Trumps unemployment numbers were created by he and Obama.

We would be paying the same prices for stuff now if Trump was president. Maybe even more.

I won't vote for Trump because he is simply capable of the office.

His behavior, language, and mobility have been deteriorating.

He terribly mishandled Covid.

And...
View attachment 963418
I got off the train when he made fun of someone born with a birth defect. For the life of me, I can't figure out why anyone stayed on the train.

Again, the question comes up, are you stupid or evil? Everything in that graphic is incorrect, out of context, or just stupid.

If indeed you are not voting for Trump (assuming you are a registered U.S. voter) it's because you are stupid. Perhaps you should start examining the reasons why you would vote for someone who has INVITED more than ten million foreigners into our midst.

Forum List

Back