I won the lottery of life, I am English.

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

Thanks Boedicca, apart from my flu jab I’m pretty sure I’ve had everything. :)

Good luck with that. The proggies here are developing a particularly nasty anti-biotic resistance strain of toxic ideology. So, best to have a Hazmat suit as a precaution.

Welcome to USMB.

Good luck with that. The proggies here are developing a particularly nasty anti-biotic resistance strain of toxic ideology. So, best to have a Hazmat suit as a precaution.
I assure you, I’m resistant to that bollocks!

Hmmm...we'll see. With a name like Roy Batty, you likely have a predetermined expiration date.

Maybe in another life I will be able to travel and visit Cornwall/Wales/Scotland/Ireland. Hopefully, I will be reborn wealthy. :D
Perhaps you might like visiting France like I did with my family
When my family were young I’d hire a Gite somewhere in Brittany, I’d fill the Volvo up and off we’d go, my children had the pleasure of holidaying in France, in fact if I win the lottery I’d probably buy a house near Quimper.

Welcome to USMB.

Hmmm...we'll see. With a name like Roy Batty, you likely have a predetermined expiration date.
Oh I’m known by a few more usernames on various boards as well Boedicca

Welcome to USMB.

Of that I have no doubt. The only question is how many other socks you have on this one.

Of that I have no doubt. The only question is how many other socks you have on this one.
I am an original guy, if I assume a username I stick with just the one. I’m an honest guy... I’m English.

After a career working for the British government i am a tired civil servant..

I was wondering when you were going to retire!

Nigel_Hawthorne-wallpaper.jpg

Maybe in another life I will be able to travel and visit Cornwall/Wales/Scotland/Ireland. Hopefully, I will be reborn wealthy. :D
When my family were young I’d hire a Gite somewhere in Brittany, I’d fill the Volvo up and off we’d go, my children had the pleasure of holidaying in France, in fact if I win the lottery I’d probably buy a house near Quimper.

I took a holiday there a few years ago. My daughter had hired a Gite, and I travelled from Paris with the TGV to meet her there.

Just lovely. Pastoral and tranquil. There was a medieval town I visited; can't remember the name.

I took a holiday there a few years ago. My daughter had hired a Gite, and I travelled from Paris with the TGV to meet her there.

Just lovely. Pastoral and tranquil. There was a medieval town I visited; can't remember the name.
Vitre?
We stayed in the town of Scaer, I remember one fact. The church steeple is 39 m high

I am an original guy, if I assume a username I stick with just the one. I’m an honest guy... I’m English.

It is a truth universally acknowledged that when a person feels compelled to cry up his honesty or integrity, he is usually rather deficient is said attribute.

Vitre?

I'll research it.

Vitre?

I'll research it.
It has a castle with a dry moat

It is a truth universally acknowledged that when a person feels compelled to cry up his honesty or integrity, he is usually rather deficient is said attribute.

We get a lot of words from Latin, the Romans used the term testis to give an assurance of truth, in a court of law we testify that we are going to tell the truth. I’m cupping my testicals and swearing to you I’m truthful... how’s that?

We get a lot of words from Latin, the Romans used the term testis to give an assurance of truth, in a court of law we testify that we are going to tell the truth. I’m cupping my testicals and swearing to you I’m truthful... how’s that?

Your claim is meaningless without photographic evidence.

Just sayin'.

Your claim is meaningless without photographic evidence.

Just sayin'.
I see your pm is not turned on. Maybe you could see the evidence?

Forum List

Back