I wonder how many liberals here know or care Israel left Gaza in 2005.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
During the first period (2005-2007), Israel removed all of its troops from Gaza.

It also removed all of its settlers.

The settlers left behind greenhouses, farm equipment and other valuable civilian assets worth millions of dollars.

The Palestinians of Gaza were free to come and go as they pleased, to conduct free elections, and to import construction and other economic material in order to build a viable Palestinian entity to help their citizens. European donors sent them money and other resources, hoping that they would use them to create jobs, schools, hospitals and other necessary infrastructure.

To be sure, Israel maintained control over its border with Gaza, with checkpoints and security fences, but it opened its border to Palestinian residents of Gaza who came to work in Israel. During that period, numerous Gazans came into Israel to work and came back to Gaza with good salaries to feed their families.

During the same period many Gazans went to Egypt and other countries.

Israeli disengagement from Gaza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
--------------------------------------------

As I have mentioned over and over again. Liberals, could not possibly care less about the plight of any of these poor people. Remember, they are the same fucktards that wish saddam was still alive and in power. Yes, they do, don't they? Or is it that they don't wish that, but........

Yes, in 2005 Israel uprooted from Gaza completely. Yet, more than 10,000 missiles have been fired upon Israel and their citizens are deliberately targeted.

On January 25, 2006, the Palestinian Authority held elections. Gazans were free to vote and did in fact vote in large numbers for Hamas, which achieved a significant political victory. But that wasn’t enough for Hamas, which conducted a bloody coup d’etat in which numerous Palestinian civilians who were associated with the Palestinian Authority were killed.

Hamas also resumed rocket attacks against Israeli civilians and increased its building of terrorist tunnels into Israel, which it used to kill and kidnap Israelis. It was only after these acts of war by Hamas that Israel instituted its blockade in 2007 – nearly two years after it ended its occupation.

So the truth is that the blockade has not been the cause of Hamas’ rocket and tunnel attacks. The blockade has been the result of these attacks. It is an entirely legitimate defensive military response to war crimes committed by Hamas.

We see now what good the withdrawal did for the Jews. Remember the immortal statement of Winston Churchill after British PM Chamberlain signed an agreement with Hitler: "You were given the choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor and you will have war."

---------------------------------------

Do not think for one moment any of these facts will effect the scourge on humanity, better known as liberalism. They stand for nothing, other than the destruction of America, the obliteration of Israel, and all of the godlessness they can handle.

That is about it. They are filthy, disgusting creatures who only follow the bandwagons. Ironic how they turned out to be the actual nazis even though they have insisted that it has been the right wing all of this time.

Last edited:
Yes, and in 2007 Hamas & Fatah began a battle to wipe each other out. Israel gave them Gaza, which Islamic fanatics turned into a war zone.

The American liberal (the scourge on humanity) does not know or care about the hamas charter that they want all of Israel wiped out completely, want every Jew in the world killed, and along with every infidel. That little fact is for all of the naive bleeding heart dicks over here and chant for a Palestinian state, as though that will be any solution for peace. You stupid Jimmy Carter morons.

The American liberal does not know or care that they are being used as publicity pawns for their diabolical murderous ways when the American liberal press accuses Israel day and night for targeting the poor palestinian civilians.

Remember that asshole that looks like an ape David Gregory attacked Netanyahu on Meet the Press? The moronic, typical, NBC journalist knows damn well through conclusive evidence that hamas deliberately uses their citizens (women and children) so that the western media accuses Israel. Gregory knows it and yet he attacks Israel anyway?

What does that do? It only emboldens the smelly scumbags who follow their false god to continue to use their women and children as shields, since it is FUCKING WORKING!

Every day, I try to find reasons not to despise liberals. Every day it gets more and more impossible for me.

Last edited:
When hamas talks about the occupation of Palestine, they aren't talking about Gaza or the West Bank. They mean the whole of Israel. That's what they consider occupied Palestine. The left processes this with their limited cognitive ability and it comes out occupied Gaza and the West Bank.

Anyone with a brain would know that if Isreal occupied Gaza they sure as hell wouldn't have let the Palestinians hold elections and put Hamas into power.

Only someone brain dead or a jew hater would even consider Gaza to be ocuppied.

I'm sure Isreal has IDF at the border but I doubt any Isreali's military forces live in Gaza.

Anyone with a brain would know that if Isreal occupied Gaza they sure as hell wouldn't have let the Palestinians hold elections and put Hamas into power.

I'm sure Isreal has IDF at the border but I doubt any Isreali's military forces live in Gaza.

Key word blown up.

Can't say it would bug me a whole lot if the haters were blown up literally.

Just sayin'.

Those that first attacked Israel lost land, Israel returns land. Israel is condemned for two things; existing and winning wars started by others.

Forum List

Back