I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this interesting from Tim Wise , a white anti-racism speaker and writer.

The powerful phrase " The Great white hope" is of interest to this thread. Some feel it means great achievement , yet to others its simply more of the most powerful unseen reality in America ; one race that is on top , will fight to stay on top , and is quickly coming to the end of their reign.

Notice with me then , the great white hope;

The Great White Hope | Civic Issues- Race

I wonder what its like to be white?

It's the best, dude. I highly recommend it to everyone.

I wonder why Sarah Palin never admitted to that relationship with that ex lakers basketball player? You know , the black one?
Because she's a Republican.

Oh no no ; because she is a powerful white woman , its a part of her past she wants to erase.

Lets add this to her resume;

The Swirl: Details Of Sarah Palin’s First Freaky Fling With Black Baller Glen Rice Emerge In New Biography!

I believe that if I was born black and male, I would still be the same person with the same outlook. I understand things turn on a dime, life isn't fair and all that. Get past it. What is behind the high black on black crime/murder rate? We are supposed to be post racial now, anyway.

I believe that if I was born black and male, I would still be the same person with the same outlook. I understand things turn on a dime, life isn't fair and all that. Get past it. What is behind the high black on black crime/murder rate? We are supposed to be post racial now, anyway.

No , I will not " Get past it" , request denied , I will stay on thread topic.

Perhaps you will enjoy " White Slavery"

White Slavery: The Scottish Slaves of England and Americas | Rasta Livewire

Being narrow minded and short sighted is being ON topic to you? Wow. Only people that post things you agree with is on topic. OK, you are a anal retentive control freak. Life dosen't fit into your little boxes, sorry, brother.

Being narrow minded and short sighted is being ON topic to you? Wow. Only people that post things you agree with is on topic. OK, you are a anal retentive control freak. Life dosen't fit into your little boxes, sorry, brother.

Oh no ,this is just my thread and I simply refused your request. And I refuse to attack your personage , like you have mine.

Like I've said before the admission that racism is a thing of the past would eliminate excuses which means it's time to go to work, to stop being a criminal and be a productive human and that takes work. As long as one can somehow self brainwash and dwell on happenings from half a century ago they can justify to keep standing their with their hand out begging for the free ride they believe they're entitled to....Another no-brainer for anyone with an iQ above 7

Oh no ,this is just my thread and I simply refused your request. And I refuse to attack your personage , like you have mine.
My request? I am opining, not requesting...it's OK, you refuse to scrutinize all the facts. I get it, it might make people wonder what your motives where creating such a thread to begin with.

Like I've said before the admission that racism is a thing of the past would eliminate excuses which means it's time to go to work, to stop being a criminal and be a productive human and that takes work. As long as one can somehow self brainwash and dwell on happenings from half a century ago they can justify to keep standing their with their hand out begging for the free ride they believe they're entitled to....Another no-brainer for anyone with an iQ above 7

Look I came to this section and read the anti black threads, and I did not like it. I don't like seeing my people get stomped on by white sarcasm; So I decided to stomp on a few whites myself. And listen , I am doing this gratis , absolutely free of charge. But don't worry ,I am only going to do it for about a week , and just that will make this thread history here.

I already know I have but about a week , because I know whites; your not going to let me stomp on you for long.

My request? I am opining, not requesting...it's OK, you refuse to scrutinize all the facts. I get it, it might make people wonder what your motives where creating such a thread to begin with.

Excuse me ,I have freely shared my motive; but once again just for you. I don't like many of the anti black threads in this section, so I am going to teach some whites here a lesson they will not soon forget.

Look I came to this section and read the anti black threads, and I did not like it. I don't like seeing my people get stomped on by white sarcasm; So I decided to stomp on a few whites myself. And listen , I am doing this gratis , absolutely free of charge. But don't worry ,I am only going to do it for about a week , and just that will make this thread history here.

I already know I have but about a week , because I know whites; your not going to let me stomp on you for long.
Please. Anti black threads don't excuse this thread. It's a tad hypocritical. And it won't fix anything. I have been on this planet a long time, and have seen bias and hate from blacks to the same degree, if not more, than whites. First hand, up close and personal, and I am not trying to "STOMP" anyone. Double standards and hypocrisy sicken me.

Please. Anti black threads don't excuse this thread. It's a tad hypocritical. And it won't fix anything. I have been on this planet a long time, and have seen bias and hate from blacks to the same degree, if not more, than whites. First hand, up close and personal, and I am not trying to "STOMP" anyone. Double standards and hypocrisy sicken me.

I consider your use of foul language toward me and attacking and insulting my personage as you stomping on me. Well I am going to stomp on you , but I hold absolutely no need to use foul language or personal insults. I hold no interest in such mannerisms. I am going to step on your views as respectful as I can.

You are welcome to thread.

Excuse me ,I have freely shared my motive; but once again just for you. I don't like many of the anti black threads in this section, so I am going to teach some whites here a lesson they will not soon forget.
You have nothing to apologize for. Me either. When I see blacks target whites, and hurt other blacks in huge numbers, then blame racial profiling and racism for noticing their ignorant behavior, I just roll my eyes . Really?

You have nothing to apologize for. Me either. When I see blacks target whites, and hurt other blacks in huge numbers, then blame racial profiling and racism for noticing their their ignorant behavior, I just roll my eyes . Really?

I have not apologized to you ,I have not resulted to personal insults . I have done nothing to you.

Oh brother.

You have nothing to apologize for. Me either. When I see blacks target whites, and hurt other blacks in huge numbers, then blame racial profiling and racism for noticing their their ignorant behavior, I just roll my eyes . Really?

I have not apologized to you ,I have not resulted to personal insults . I have done nothing to you.
I haven't verbally abused you or made personal insults, either, so what is the deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back