I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whites are merely trying to " Whitewash Egyptian history." The ego of whites is incredible;

In which even the university of Cambridge admits that ancient Egypt was Black African

Your assumption of ego is incredible.
Maybe you should you put your ego aside as well, i for one don't believe Egyptians were white as depicted in these victorian paintings or movies. Those are easily seen as arist's depictions a lot of those paintings were ordered by the church for political reasons. So why would they be painted as darker skinned people? Kings and politicians usually only act in self interest, you know that right? Its just the way it was. Only the most ignorant people would think they look like Charlton Heston, your not threatened by that are you?

Clearly Egypt is part of the African continent , how could anyone question that ancient Egyptians were black? but an argument can be made that they were also multi -ethnic because of their location on the Mediterranean ocean,
and proximity to the Nile river. It was the center of the known world for a very long time. I'm sure the demography of Egypt has changed some over the last 50 thousand years, you had the Phoenicians trading and sailing all over the medditeranian 3000 BC, so whos to say who bred with who? from what Ive read, the egyptians didnt have vocabulary for race like we do, so to some scholars there is also disagreement about the word kmt, was it reffering to peoples color? or the color of the black delta soil. According to some on this board "everyone' was black back then, the Egyptians, the jews, the semitic people, so why would the Egyptians bother to use the word KMT to make a distinction for themselves?

Your asking how could whites question things that are obviously black? You must not understand the nature of white.

No, not questioning whether black people are black. Questioning who were the people of Egypt, 1000 years ago, 3000 years ago, 10,000 years ago, 20,000 years ago. Were you there ? because the actual experts who study these things are not quite sure.

Listen , I can't convince a white person about anything black, I think that is impossible , only a God can convince the white mind about black things. Without God , its just nothing there. I am not playing god ; all information I have used to form my views on the subject ,is there for you to research.
And you can speculate on white people. You lump them together yet you don't want to be stereotyped. Nobody can choose their skin color, but you can choose to be a good person. Your attitude toward people should be based on their individual behavior, not skin color.
Yep, that's why I give the same attitude back that afrocentrists give me.

If I may ,another poem ;

I am white ,I am white, yes I am white
that's how I know I am right
I am never wrong ,I have lasted this long
because I am white.
look at me world, I was made to lead you
what is man that he is mindful of white
you idiots , you dummies , can't you see the light
fall to your knees and worship me
and stay down there till I set you free
know that I am white ,accept me as your light
Somebody ruined you...

Yes ,my day is gone ,I am 61 and quite ruined.
Well old timer, I'd like to ask you if you actually believe there has never been progress in race relations in your lifetime, because that's how these young black men are acting out here?

In my view ,yes there has been progress ,but not in human nature. I think human nature has grown worse. Selfisness , greed ,prejudice ,racism , hate , all have grown worse in humanity.

Whites are merely trying to " Whitewash Egyptian history." The ego of whites is incredible;

In which even the university of Cambridge admits that ancient Egypt was Black African

Maybe you should you put your ego aside as well, i for one don't believe Egyptians were white as depicted in these victorian paintings or movies. Those are easily seen as arist's depictions a lot of those paintings were ordered by the church for political reasons. So why would they be painted as darker skinned people? Kings and politicians usually only act in self interest, you know that right? Its just the way it was. Only the most ignorant people would think they look like Charlton Heston, your not threatened by that are you?

Clearly Egypt is part of the African continent , how could anyone question that ancient Egyptians were black? but an argument can be made that they were also multi -ethnic because of their location on the Mediterranean ocean,
and proximity to the Nile river. It was the center of the known world for a very long time. I'm sure the demography of Egypt has changed some over the last 50 thousand years, you had the Phoenicians trading and sailing all over the medditeranian 3000 BC, so whos to say who bred with who? from what Ive read, the egyptians didnt have vocabulary for race like we do, so to some scholars there is also disagreement about the word kmt, was it reffering to peoples color? or the color of the black delta soil. According to some on this board "everyone' was black back then, the Egyptians, the jews, the semitic people, so why would the Egyptians bother to use the word KMT to make a distinction for themselves?

Your asking how could whites question things that are obviously black? You must not understand the nature of white.

No, not questioning whether black people are black. Questioning who were the people of Egypt, 1000 years ago, 3000 years ago, 10,000 years ago, 20,000 years ago. Were you there ? because the actual experts who study these things are not quite sure.

Listen , I can't convince a white person about anything black, I think that is impossible , only a God can convince the white mind about black things. Without God , its just nothing there. I am not playing god ; all information I have used to form my views on the subject ,is there for you to research.
And you can speculate on white people. You lump them together yet you don't want to be stereotyped. Nobody can choose their skin color, but you can choose to be a good person. Your attitude toward people should be based on their individual behavior, not skin color.

I can go with that , and still come to the same conclusions about the white race. Just going by their behavior.

I can go with that , and still come to the same conclusions about the white race. Just going by their behavior.
Same could said by the stats on violent black crime. But I still don't blame all blacks for the ones who commit crimes, just the criminals themselves, regardless of race.

Same could said by the stats on violent black crime. But I still don't blame all blacks for the ones who commit crimes, just the criminals themselves, regardless of race.

I am some what differing ;I blame no one , and I trust no one.

Right, and i am open minded about that information, I don't have anything at stake to what shade of black ancient Egyptians were, Not all black people are the same, Africans may be black, but they think of themselves as different peoples, just like white people are different peoples, they are not one race. thats why me, a white guy with type O blood can donate to most Africans who typically have type O, we share the same blood. People are often blinded from reality with what they see with their eyes.

I can use logic to think that the people of the Egyptian delta region would have been diverse, I havn't looked that hard other than a few websites though. but from what Ive read there is question about who they were. You also have to remember the Egyptian Empire covered some territory outside of todays modern boundaries, they didnt have our concepts of racial hangups, so you tell me why they would not have intermarried with other people who
had lighter skin.

Good Golly !

If I may ,another poem ;

I am white ,I am white, yes I am white
that's how I know I am right
I am never wrong ,I have lasted this long
because I am white.
look at me world, I was made to lead you
what is man that he is mindful of white
you idiots , you dummies , can't you see the light
fall to your knees and worship me
and stay down there till I set you free
know that I am white ,accept me as your light
Somebody ruined you...

Yes ,my day is gone ,I am 61 and quite ruined.
Well old timer, I'd like to ask you if you actually believe there has never been progress in race relations in your lifetime, because that's how these young black men are acting out here?

In my view ,yes there has been progress ,but not in human nature. I think human nature has grown worse. Selfisness , greed ,prejudice ,racism , hate , all have grown worse in humanity.
Human nature doesn't change. Morals and principles change within society....and some of those changes, especially when forced... Will stoke up resentment and even hatred.

Kind of like how your people were forced to come here in the first place. If I could go back in time, I would warn the first person that enslaved the first slave that what they are doing is one of, if not the worst things they could possibly do to this world. Imagine if slavery never happened and when the white man and the black man met and then simply traded as friends from afar for awhile, learning from one another and building good relations. Eventually, I believe America would have been more than happy to receive Africans with open arms ..... Would've been nice.

But, we are humans and that damned human nature thing.

There has been more immigration from the continent of Africa, specifically subsaharan africa, to the United States than were slaves brought here(I'm not counting the entirety of the New World, strictly the US or what was known as British North America at the time) though. So we can't be that bad.

"Approximately 500,000 slaves werebrought to what was British North America and became the United States, roughly 4.4% of the 11.3 million transported in the Atlantic slave trade. [The majority of souls (~10 million) in the Atlantic slave trade appear to have landed in Brazil, the Spanish empire (including Cuba), and the West Indies.]"

"
African immigration to the United States
African immigrants to the United States
Total population
African : 3,183,104 *(Subsaharan African)*: 2,847,199 + North African: 335.895) (2010 US Census) [1]
Regions with significant populations
Washington, D.C., New York, Maryland,Minneapolis, California, Dallas, Atlanta,Philadelphia, St. Louis, Houston
Languages
English (African English, American English),Arabic, Yoruba, Igbo, Lingala, French, Wolof,Swahili, Amharic, Somali, Tigrinya, Berber,Afrikaans, Hausa, Portuguese, Cape Verdean Crioulo, Spanish, others
Religion
Related ethnic groups
other African people

Last edited:

a lot of crimes are multiple crimes by the same people so it also skews the stat sheet,

Right, and i am open minded about that information, I don't have anything at stake to what shade of black ancient Egyptians were, Not all black people are the same, Africans may be black, but they think of themselves as different peoples, just like white people are different peoples, they are not one race. thats why me, a white guy with type O blood can donate to most Africans who typically have type O, we share the same blood. People are often blinded from reality with what they see with their eyes.

I can use logic to think that the people of the Egyptian delta region would have been diverse, I havn't looked that hard other than a few websites though. but from what Ive read there is question about who they were. You also have to remember the Egyptian Empire covered some territory outside of todays modern boundaries, they didnt have our concepts of racial hangups, so you tell me why they would not have intermarried with other people who
had lighter skin.

I think they intermingled with other races; but I have my reasons for believing they were black , along with both historical and biblical reasons.

Herodotus was there and he said the Egyptians were Black with woolly hair.

Calling Ancient Egyptians Black Isn't Myth-making The Greek Writer Herodotus Said

"The facts are these: Herodotus, a Greek writer in the 5th century B.C. claims that "the people of Colchis must be Egyptians because like them they are black-skinned and wooly-haired." (History, Book II.) The interesting thing about what Herodotus wrote is that had he believed the Egyptians to be any other color than black like other Africans he could have chosen other Greek words than the one he chose. His word is melaschroes, black-skinned. If Herodotus thought the Egyptians were white he would have used leucochroes. Had they been simply brown, like so many African Americans, he may have used phrenychroes, but he chose the word melaschroes. This word comes from the same root as Melanesia, the black island, or melanite, a black garnet. The ancient Greek use of "melas" was precise. Egypt is in Africa. Why shouldn't the ancient Egyptians be anything other than black?"

This is an interesting question ; if your black and researching black history , could you trust a white historian? Who knows ; here is what black researchers found about ancient Egypt;

The Worlds First Civilizations Were All Black Civilizations

You think whites would trust them? I seriously doubt it.
Thats a resounding no. Once I begin reading Black authors I saw exactly how the inferiority driven mind of whites really worked. Of course they will lie and do anything possible to perpetrate the myth that they have done something significant in history when all they have done is learned from other cultures.

This is an interesting question ; if your black and researching black history , could you trust a white historian? Who knows ; here is what black researchers found about ancient Egypt;

Thats a resounding no. Once I begin reading Black authors I saw exactly how the inferiority driven mind of whites really worked. Of course they will lie and do anything possible to perpetrate the myth that they have done something significant in history when all they have done is learned from other cultures.

And whats wrong with learning from other cultures? with you it always seems to come back to this narrative that Whites have never done anything in the world to create anything. The fact that you dont see that humans all over the planet created and shared ideas only continues to show me your a close minded person with ego problems.
You must look at things like airplanes, computers, ships, machinery such as lathes, milling machines, automatic multi-spindle screw machines, steel foundries,automatic sewing machines etc..... and only see inventions created by black people stolen by whites. is that it really? Guess what? a lot of people contributed to these things, little by little over history until things developed, I'm not here to say white people came up with all these ideas.... I dont share your same insecurities, I just wish you could get out and enjoy the world around you a little more

As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

I wonder what it is like to be like that?
So why you fuckin with us?

:muahaha:

And whats wrong with learning from other cultures? with you it always seems to come back to this narrative that Whites have never done anything in the world to create anything. The fact that you dont see that humans all over the planet created and shared ideas only continues to show me your a close minded person with ego problems.
You must look at things like airplanes, computers, ships, machinery such as lathes, milling machines, automatic multi-spindle screw machines, steel foundries,automatic sewing machines etc..... and only see inventions created by black people stolen by whites. is that it really? Guess what? a lot of people contributed to these things, little by little over history until things developed, I'm not here to say white people came up with all these ideas.... I dont share your same insecurities, I just wish you could get out and enjoy the world around you a little more
Nothing is wrong when you give credit. However, whites like to pretend they created civilization, math, science etc etc when anyone with a brain knows that is an outrageous lie. The massive inferiority complex that it takes to create and maintain such a lie is awe inspiring. I like studying whites to find out why they feel the need to be compulsive liars. Why do you think this is the norm for whites? Why do you think they feel they have to lie to kick it?.

Sorry for the double post , can't seem to erase it.

We understand. You're Black and cannot be expected to do very much of anything.
If youre a Seminole youre Black too.

Hardly. We're considered redskins, not tar people.
Youre considered savages by whites. Seminoles have a lot of African DNA.

Actually. most Native American tribes, even those of the plains who were considered uncivilized by the standards of the 5 Civilized Tribes, concluded the whites to be savages and barbarians. You can keep your wild DNA imaginations. It has yet to be determined from exactly where came the American Indians. It is not accepted by all of the scientific community that they crossed the land bridge from Asia. Some claim they came from the South Pacific, some claim they were totally unique in DNA.

As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

I got nothing better to do!

I got nothing better to do!

I got nothing better to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back