I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long is this pasty troll going to be given the attention he so obviously craves. He's probably a hero on stormfront by now.

How long is this pasty troll going to be given the attention he so obviously craves. He's probably a hero on stormfront by now.

I like the attention the thread is receiving , especially your views. Thank you ,your most welcome here.

Whites are merely trying to " Whitewash Egyptian history." The ego of whites is incredible;

In which even the university of Cambridge admits that ancient Egypt was Black African

Your assumption of ego is incredible.
Maybe you should you put your ego aside as well, i for one don't believe Egyptians were white as depicted in these victorian paintings or movies. Those are easily seen as arist's depictions a lot of those paintings were ordered by the church for political reasons. So why would they be painted as darker skinned people? Kings and politicians usually only act in self interest, you know that right? Its just the way it was. Only the most ignorant people would think they look like Charlton Heston, your not threatened by that are you?

Clearly Egypt is part of the African continent , how could anyone question that ancient Egyptians were black? but an argument can be made that they were also multi -ethnic because of their location on the Mediterranean ocean,
and proximity to the Nile river. It was the center of the known world for a very long time. I'm sure the demography of Egypt has changed some over the last 50 thousand years, you had the Phoenicians trading and sailing all over the medditeranian 3000 BC, so whos to say who bred with who? from what Ive read, the egyptians didnt have vocabulary for race like we do, so to some scholars there is also disagreement about the word kmt, was it reffering to peoples color? or the color of the black delta soil. According to some on this board "everyone' was black back then, the Egyptians, the jews, the semitic people, so why would the Egyptians bother to use the word KMT to make a distinction for themselves?

Your asking how could whites question things that are obviously black? You must not understand the nature of white.

Whites are merely trying to " Whitewash Egyptian history." The ego of whites is incredible;

In which even the university of Cambridge admits that ancient Egypt was Black African

Maybe you should you put your ego aside as well, i for one don't believe Egyptians were white as depicted in these victorian paintings or movies. Those are easily seen as arist's depictions a lot of those paintings were ordered by the church for political reasons. So why would they be painted as darker skinned people? Kings and politicians usually only act in self interest, you know that right? Its just the way it was. Only the most ignorant people would think they look like Charlton Heston, your not threatened by that are you?

Clearly Egypt is part of the African continent , how could anyone question that ancient Egyptians were black? but an argument can be made that they were also multi -ethnic because of their location on the Mediterranean ocean,
and proximity to the Nile river. It was the center of the known world for a very long time. I'm sure the demography of Egypt has changed some over the last 50 thousand years, you had the Phoenicians trading and sailing all over the medditeranian 3000 BC, so whos to say who bred with who? from what Ive read, the egyptians didnt have vocabulary for race like we do, so to some scholars there is also disagreement about the word kmt, was it reffering to peoples color? or the color of the black delta soil. According to some on this board "everyone' was black back then, the Egyptians, the jews, the semitic people, so why would the Egyptians bother to use the word KMT to make a distinction for themselves?

Your asking how could whites question things that are obviously black? You must not understand the nature of white.

No, not questioning whether black people are black. Questioning who were the people of Egypt, 1000 years ago, 3000 years ago, 10,000 years ago, 20,000 years ago. Were you there ? because the actual experts who study these things are not quite sure.

Now then ,saying I wonder what its like to be white , is akin to saying I wonder what it is like to be wealthy. According to todays economics , it would take the average black family 228 years to accumulate the wealth of their white counterparts;

The Average Black Family Would Need 228 Years to Build the Wealth of a White Family Today

Interesting.

don't torture yourself with those stats, an immigrant can come to the US and become successful in one generation. Black kids can come from a poor family and go to college and become successful in his or her life time if they are not held back by other factors, including family and peer pressure. Those stats are sqewed because your averaging in the top 1 %- 3%. there are three times as many poor white people in California for instance than there are Blacks, even though they make up a smaller percentage , being there are just more white people.

That 1 .5 million white people would like to know what its like to be rich too, why do some people insist on dividing us by race? is it they like to stir up jealousy and class envy? i think so. If someone has more than I do, I really dont care, its not my business how they got their money, I can only do what I can do

No, not questioning whether black people are black. Questioning who were the people of Egypt, 1000 years ago, 3000 years ago, 10,000 years ago, 20,000 years ago. Were you there ? because the actual experts who study these things are not quite sure.

Listen , I can't convince a white person about anything black, I think that is impossible , only a God can convince the white mind about black things. Without God , its just nothing there. I am not playing god ; all information I have used to form my views on the subject ,is there for you to research.

Now then ,saying I wonder what its like to be white , is akin to saying I wonder what it is like to be wealthy. According to todays economics , it would take the average black family 228 years to accumulate the wealth of their white counterparts;

The Average Black Family Would Need 228 Years to Build the Wealth of a White Family Today

Interesting.

don't torture yourself with those stats, an immigrant can come to the US and become successful in one generation. Black kids can come from a poor family and go to college and become successful in his or her life time if they are not held back by other factors, including family and peer pressure. Those stats are sqewed because your averaging in the top 1 %- 3%. there are three times as many poor white people in California for instance than there are Blacks, even though they make up a smaller percentage , being there are just more white people.

That 1 .5 million white people would like to know what its like to be rich too, why do some people insist on dividing us by race? is it they like to stir up jealousy and class envy? i think so. If someone has more than I do, I really dont care, its not my business how they got their money, I can only do what I can do

The subject interest me , you may not care ,but I do. And I don't expect you to understand that.

It was referring to the black Delta soil....

If I may ,another poem ;

I am white ,I am white, yes I am white
that's how I know I am right
I am never wrong ,I have lasted this long
because I am white.
look at me world, I was made to lead you
what is man that he is mindful of white
you idiots , you dummies , can't you see the light
fall to your knees and worship me
and stay down there till I set you free
know that I am white ,accept me as your light
Somebody ruined you...

Interesting.
Well then, you guys better get on the ball! Get out and there and achieve.

Well thank you for your optimism, I have other views as to what the future of humanity holds.

Interesting.

Well thank you for your optimism, I have other views as to what the future of humanity holds.
I'll bite.... And what would those be?

If I may ,another poem ;

because I am white.
Somebody ruined you...

Yes ,my day is gone ,I am 61 and quite ruined.

Interesting.

I kind of favor the biblical view of the future of humanity. Those views can be read in the religious section. No need to bore you with them here.

If I may ,another poem ;

because I am white.
Somebody ruined you...

Yes ,my day is gone ,I am 61 and quite ruined.
Well old timer, I'd like to ask you if you actually believe there has never been progress in race relations in your lifetime, because that's how these young black men are acting out here?

Interesting.

I kind of favor the biblical view of the future of humanity. Those views can be read in the religious section. No need to bore you with them here.
Ah....a brother in Christ. I prefer that view myself as well. This world is for the birds. Come on Jesus! Take me home!

Listen , I can't convince a white person about anything black, I think that is impossible , only a God can convince the white mind about black things. Without God , its just nothing there. I am not playing god ; all information I have used to form my views on the subject ,is there for you to research.
And you can speculate on white people. You lump them together yet you don't want to be stereotyped. Nobody can choose their skin color, but you can choose to be a good person. Your attitude toward people should be based on their individual behavior, not skin color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back