I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are confusing the results of a multicultural society with innate, racialized thoughts.

Nobody in their right mind is going to be hostile towards you just because you have a different color skin, or you speak with a strange accent etc, but they also are most certainly going to be more cautious of you than someone more like them.

Without the constant political conflict that multiculturalism creates, pretty much every racial thought becomes harmless.
Sorry but whites do that all the time. I've said it before. White males know they are recessive and so they instinctively fear the dominance of Black genes. The white women on the other hand seek to improve their genetics by breeding with Black men. Of course this dosent apply accross the board due to environmental factors or nuture but by and large this is the rule of thumb.
Nope, it is just a bullshit, racist theory created by an idiot black Neo Nazi with a degree in child psychology that thought she was some kind of genius.

If anything whites in IR relationships today actually are afraid that their children will come out too pale(which happens very often btw).

It really has gotten to the point where people in IR relationships just accept that their kids are likely to be uglier than average and hope for the best.
I have no idea who you are referring to regarding the degree in child psychology. Obviously white males resent their inherent recessiveness. They fear Black men because we are dominant, stronger, more intelligent, and your women cant seem to keep away from us instinctively wanting our dominant genes. Even if it wasnt readily apparent just from observation this theory is supported by white women the world over.
Is that why white men are with black women more than they have ever been in recorded history?
Yes. As whites become more educated they are realizing the best way to pass on their genes even in a recessive form is to breed with Black women.
No, they are increasingly going with black women because they think black women are hot and they also realize that black women are not completely owned by feminist lunatic doctrine like many white women are from the day they can speak.

Breeding with black people only causes your children to be ugly as sin because the child will basically be 50% of each race and people of European descent and people of African descent are basically the closest you can get in the human species to opposites(meaning your children end up in the middle with highly contrasting features).

Racism, bigotry and hate aren't race specific. I overheard blacks saying how much they despise all WHITES because they are (actual conversation here) ALL RACIST. I still can't get over that, 40 years pasted since I overheard that. It seems to me, blacks need to do a little introspection here, because white racism isn't their problem, its denial and anti white racism.

Sorry but whites do that all the time. I've said it before. White males know they are recessive and so they instinctively fear the dominance of Black genes. The white women on the other hand seek to improve their genetics by breeding with Black men. Of course this dosent apply accross the board due to environmental factors or nuture but by and large this is the rule of thumb.
Nope, it is just a bullshit, racist theory created by an idiot black Neo Nazi with a degree in child psychology that thought she was some kind of genius.

If anything whites in IR relationships today actually are afraid that their children will come out too pale(which happens very often btw).

It really has gotten to the point where people in IR relationships just accept that their kids are likely to be uglier than average and hope for the best.
I have no idea who you are referring to regarding the degree in child psychology. Obviously white males resent their inherent recessiveness. They fear Black men because we are dominant, stronger, more intelligent, and your women cant seem to keep away from us instinctively wanting our dominant genes. Even if it wasnt readily apparent just from observation this theory is supported by white women the world over.
Is that why white men are with black women more than they have ever been in recorded history?
Yes. As whites become more educated they are realizing the best way to pass on their genes even in a recessive form is to breed with Black women.
No, they are increasingly going with black women because they think black women are hot and they also realize that black women are not completely owned by feminist lunatic doctrine like many white women are from the day they can speak.

Breeding with black people only causes your children to be ugly as sin because the child will basically be 50% of each race and people of European descent and people of African descent are basically the closest you can get in the human species to opposites(meaning your children end up in the middle with highly contrasting features).
Theyve always thought Black women were hot. They cant help that. However, now they are making the conscious decision to do so.

I agree that some biracial children are ugly as sin when they display more of the white genes. When there is very little white on display they tend to be beautiful.

Theyve always thought Black women were hot. They cant help that. However, now they are making the conscious decision to do so.

I agree that some biracial children are ugly as sin when they display more of the white genes. When there is very little white on display they tend to be beautiful.
Black women have never held a candle to white women in white men's minds until very recently. Even white men who have an extreme fetish for black women can see how beautiful white women are.

It mainly has to do with white feminist bitches that drive normal white men to Asian and black women.

Black women have never held a candle to white women in white men's minds until very recently. Even white men who have an extreme fetish for black women can see how beautiful white women are.

It mainly has to do with white feminist bitches that drive normal white men to Asian and black women.
I wouldnt expect Black women to be more beautiful to white men. That wouldnt even make sense. White men typically rationalize that white women are the most beautiful for the obvious reasons. It would be like insulting themselves to admit that Black women are the most beautiful.

Racism, bigotry and hate aren't race specific. I overheard blacks saying how much they despise all WHITES because they are (actual conversation here) ALL RACIST. I still can't get over that, 40 years pasted since I overheard that. It seems to me, blacks need to do a little introspection here, because white racism isn't their problem, its denial and anti white racism.
Not only that, but by definition, being racist is described as feeling superior to others and suggesting that another race is inferior, a claim we see on these boards

I wouldnt expect Black women to be more beautiful to white men. That wouldnt even make sense. White men typically rationalize that white women are the most beautiful for the obvious reasons. It would be like insulting themselves to admit that Black women are the most beautiful.
White women with good genes who take care of themselves are absolutely stunning no matter which way you slice it. I honestly don't know how white men could live in the olden days without experiencing constant, painful erections staring at drop dead gorgeous women every minute of every day.

Now then , Whites are also "Territorial" , they move into geographical areas and possess them as their own. They lust for jurisdiction. They are regional, land grabbers ; this is why they are heavy on home defense ; like owning guns. This also an effect of consciousness , falling under the same white umbrella.

Now then , as we examine further into the white consciousness ,what it is like to be white , there comes along with that the drama of " Elitism " ; which is something in the consciousness that develops a belief system that defines a race of people as "Being Favored" ; or that they "Deserve" favored treatment because they are entitled. Stunning way of thinking that is all too human. Really it just means control , rule , or domination by such a group. Control and manipulate what they have captured.

Now then , the ancestors of the whites who live now , were like this then; and consciousness can be passed down through the blood lines by things at the unseen levels of our genes; an unseen behavior patterns can be transfered without the oncoming future generations being aware of it. So in my view , racism can be inherited unawares!

Now then , as we examine further into the white consciousness ,what it is like to be white , there comes along with that the drama of " Elitism " ; which is something in the consciousness that develops a belief system that defines a race of people as "Being Favored" ; or that they "Deserve" favored treatment because they are entitled. Stunning way of thinking that is all too human. Really it just means control , rule , or domination by such a group. Control and manipulate what they have captured.

Now then , the ancestors of the whites who live now , were like this then; and consciousness can be passed down through the blood lines by things at the unseen levels of our genes; an unseen behavior patterns can be transfered without the oncoming future generations being aware of it. So in my view , racism can be inherited unawares!
In cause you were wondering, THIS sounds very racist to me.....

Whites lust for jurisdiction , they want the right and power to interpret and apply the law. This thing inside their consciousness is also the reason you can see so many of them always trying to interpret all the threads here ; you know , as if THEY are the law on all websites. You know ,because THEY invented the internet ,them and Al Gore!

Remember jurisdiction is basically controlling territory; its the territorial range of authority. And if another race is living on YOUR territory , well then their your property. This is an ingrained way of thinking.

Whites lust for jurisdiction , they want the right and power to interpret and apply the law. This thing inside their consciousness is also the reason you can see so many of them always trying to interpret all the threads here ; you know , as if THEY are the law on all websites. You know ,because THEY invented the internet ,them and Al Gore!

Remember jurisdiction is basically controlling territory; its the territorial range of authority. And if another race is living on YOUR territory , well then their your property. This is an ingrained way of thinking.

Attachments

• smiley tongue.jpg
    smiley tongue.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 54
Now , whites are also " Strategic" ,they always like to feel as if they have a plan of action. An objective. Beneath that is an inward plan to destroy the enemy. So whites have always been "Militaristic" ,having a military mind and a tendency to speak in militaristic terms. They are clever at scheming and like to surprise an enemy.

Oh did Great Briton show all of these tendencies on a world wide scale.

This is a thread that stomps on the" Spirit of the great white hope" , so most whites will just read it and dare not say anything; but they will feast on those inflaming blaming blacks threads; but not to worry , this thread , this truth will Damien all those blackie threads.

White women with good genes who take care of themselves are absolutely stunning no matter which way you slice it. I honestly don't know how white men could live in the olden days without experiencing constant, painful erections staring at drop dead gorgeous women every minute of every day.
A stunning white woman is a rare sight indeed but its an everyday occurrence for Black women. However, that has nothing to do with my point. My point is that white men have always found Black women irresistible and more desirable than their own white women. Why else would they have raped Black women when they were enslaved when they had a white woman living in the house with them? In order to make this right in their minds they had to rationalize that white women were somehow more desirable. If they didnt rationalize this to themselves they would be admitting they understood their recessiveness.

A stunning white woman is a rare sight indeed but its an everyday occurrence for Black women. However, that has nothing to do with my point. My point is that white men have always found Black women irresistible and more desirable than their own white women. Why else would they have raped Black women when they were enslaved when they had a white woman living in the house with them? In order to make this right in their minds they had to rationalize that white women were somehow more desirable. If they didnt rationalize this to themselves they would be admitting they understood their recessiveness.
Rape is about power and control

Its also about lust of the flesh and lust of the eyes;

Let me ask you something ; do you think its possible for one culture to rape another? Can one nation rape a whole country? I am curious , if an atom bomb is dropped on a nation , is that rape? Is it rape when you rain a chemical on a city? Is it rape when you give porn to the world?

You dont have sex with lions and tigers just because you want power and control. The lust for the more beautiful Black woman is followed by the desire for power and control. We know this because so many white men today pay Black hookers since they cant get away with raping the most beautiful women on the planet now.

Its also about lust of the flesh and lust of the eyes;

Let me ask you something ; do you think its possible for one culture to rape another? Can one nation rape a whole country? I am curious , if an atom bomb is dropped on a nation , is that rape? Is it rape when you rain a chemical on a city? Is it rape when you give porn to the world?
Rape is unlawful, forceful sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back