I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note , just in case you want to see the pictures of over 100 black people killed by police last year ; their on pace to break that record this year ;

Police killed more than 100 unarmed black people in 2015

So far this year 194 blacks have been killed , and a lot of whites as well;

https://thinkprogress.org/this-is-h...killed-so-far-in-2016-7f1aec6b7098#.g1takuant

I'm afraid of cops too, they are trigger happy

What bothers me about many of these killings, whether the police were justified or not , is often the amount of bullets they pour into people , 7-8-9 bullets , as if we are elephants. 10 - 12 - 15 bullets , as if the person is a Rhino.

On a side note , just in case you want to see the pictures of over 100 black people killed by police last year ; their on pace to break that record this year ;

https://thinkprogress.org/this-is-h...killed-so-far-in-2016-7f1aec6b7098#.g1takuant

What bothers me about many of these killings, whether the police were justified or not , is often the amount of bullets they pour into people , 7-8-9 bullets , as if we are elephants. 10 - 12 - 15 bullets , as if the person is a Rhino.

what bothers me is the black on white crime rate as if that does not matter

what bothers me is the black on white crime rate as if that does not matter

I think blacks were chosen by God to be the thorn in the flesh of whites in America. To be violent toward a violent oppressor. Black predators are very violent toward ALL their victums , no matter what their race. The white on white crime rate is very high ; black criminals can be relentless and cruel. But the whites drew first blood.

New DOJ Statistics on Race and Violent Crime

Last edited:
whites don't get it ?

nothing says personal responsibility like demanding equal rights while denying the rights of others

In my view ,this is not about rights ,its about destiny. All of humanity has a destiny , a birth right from God, but whites would even seek to pervert that. To control and manipulate the awesome free gift of God.

or it could be that whites are destined to rule the world?
No that couldnt be it. Whites are recessive. Its just a matter of time before they disappear.

I wonder what it will be like to be white , 25 years from now on this planet?

I wonder what it will be like to be white , 25 years from now on this planet?

Slavery is over in America , no more hangings , or whippings , or burnings , or drownings , or rapes ; no more torture and public shame. Can we say No more cheating us or holding us back ? Can we say no more racism in any form that rears its ugly head? Now listen ; a lot of those things were and are physical ; but let me continue on " Consciousness". Because racism is FIRST a conscious problem! Hate is consciousness ; supremacy complex is consciousness , Envy is a conscious problem , distain and discuss are problems in the conscious mind. Does consciousness stop over time? No it does not.

The consciousness continues ;physical acts of racism may decline and stop, but the racist consciousness just does several things: it affects memory; racism can decline in the memory or suppress itself or hide. In some the history of racism may be purposely depressed in the conscious memory. Racism can be denied in the conscious memory , the person wants to think that it does not exist.

Anything we are conscious of , then we are conscious of it. But consciousness is a spirit inside of us ; there is no physical organ in the human body that we can call the consciousness. Most people think our conscious is the brain, or its inside the brain; science has not proven that. See , because inside of our conscious mind we seem to look from within ourselves and see things through our eyes from inside our heads and we peer outward. But there is absolutely nothing behind our eyes inside our heads , but skin,fluid and bones.

Consciousness is life , and actual living spirit inside our body that really has no location in the body. Consciousness is our reason ,our calculation , our figuring things out. In my view , from it comes our emotional content. We can even be subconscious of things.

In the white mind ,or white consciousness , this thing we call racism exist in MANY differing forms and stages. It can take on many realities and express itself in many ways ; like " Sound." A simple thing like sound. How the white person sounds when they speak or write or reason ; and they can be totally unaware of this. We can "Hear racism" in how a person sounds.

Consciousness is the governor of behavior . We can examine how and why whites behave as they do. Many whites think racism is an historical thing that has long passed away ; they are subconscious of the current consciousness of racism. They think consciousness can be stuck in the sand and buried within the consciousness.

We say racism , they say "What's that?"

Remember , that is just a joke. I am only racist when it is brought out of me. And after reading all the threads in this section , well lets say I just was impelled.

~S~

I have always liked Clint Eastwoods movies ,never have liked his political views; his views are certainly white.

I would hope everyone would have their own view and not base it on your race. Having a different view of any subject just means it is different, why would race be a factor?

Your race forever influences your individual view.

I totally disagree. I don't dwell on my race or base my views on what I should think because I am white.

It is subconscious.

Usually your views aren't extremely affected by it, but over time it will lead you down a different path.

I have always liked Clint Eastwoods movies ,never have liked his political views; his views are certainly white.

I would hope everyone would have their own view and not base it on your race. Having a different view of any subject just means it is different, why would race be a factor?

I totally disagree. I don't dwell on my race or base my views on what I should think because I am white.

It is subconscious.

Usually your views aren't extremely affected by it, but over time it will lead you down a different path.

Well I agree , and that is just one aspect of a multifaceted dynamic. As I have stated " Sound" can be a result of subconscious racism. Many white people have forms of racism they are personally unaware of , but certain blacks can "Hear it coming out of them." I can hear it ;I can see it in written form when they write. They think they are not racist , and are totally unaware of how they " Sound" when they speak. The black person who is listening to them and is aware of it , may try to tell them how they sound , and the white person will respond ; " What
are you talking about?" Not realizing this person is unconscious of their racism and how they sound to others.

It is subconscious.

Well I agree , and that is just one aspect of a multifaceted dynamic. As I have stated " Sound" can be a result of subconscious racism. Many white people have forms of racism they are personally unaware of , but certain blacks can "Hear it coming out of them." I can hear it ;I can see it in written form when they write. They think they are not racist , and are totally unaware of how they " Sound" when they speak. The black person who is listening to them and is aware of it , may try to tell them how they sound , and the white person will respond ; " What
are you talking about?" Not realizing this person is unconscious of their racism and how they sound to others.
Most racial thoughts are actually very harmless when taken at face value, but the zero sum reality in a multicultural country, state, city etc causes conflict based on the need for those same racial thoughts to be enacted by each group.

You are just a racist asshole, and that has nothing to with your natural tribalistic instincts and thoughts at all.

It is subconscious.

Most racial thoughts are actually very harmless when taken at face value, but the zero sum reality in a multicultural country, state, city etc causes conflict based on the need for those same racial thoughts to be enacted by each group.

You are just a racist asshole, and that has nothing to with your natural tribalistic instincts and thoughts at all.

I think there is a percentage of racial thoughts in people in differing races that are harmless , but in my view that percentage is unknown; I would not say that "Most" racial thoughts are harmless.

You are just perhaps a white person, giving yet another pacified view of racism.

It is subconscious.

I think there is a percentage of racial thoughts in people in differing races that are harmless , but in my view that percentage is unknown; I would not say that "Most" racial thoughts are harmless.

You are just perhaps a white person, giving yet another pacified view of racism.
You are confusing the results of a multicultural society with innate, racialized thoughts.

Nobody in their right mind is going to be hostile towards you just because you have a different color skin, or you speak with a strange accent etc, but they also are most certainly going to be more cautious of you than someone more like them.

Without the constant political conflict that multiculturalism creates, pretty much every racial thought becomes harmless.

It is subconscious.

You are confusing the results of a multicultural society with innate, racialized thoughts.

Nobody in their right mind is going to be hostile towards you just because you have a different color skin, or you speak with a strange accent etc, but they also are most certainly going to be more cautious of you than someone more like them.

Without the constant political conflict that multiculturalism creates, pretty much every racial thought becomes harmless.
Sorry but whites do that all the time. I've said it before. White males know they are recessive and so they instinctively fear the dominance of Black genes. The white women on the other hand seek to improve their genetics by breeding with Black men. Of course this dosent apply accross the board due to environmental factors or nuture but by and large this is the rule of thumb.

It is subconscious.

Sorry but whites do that all the time. I've said it before. White males know they are recessive and so they instinctively fear the dominance of Black genes. The white women on the other hand seek to improve their genetics by breeding with Black men. Of course this dosent apply accross the board due to environmental factors or nuture but by and large this is the rule of thumb.
Nope, it is just a bullshit, racist theory created by an idiot black Neo Nazi with a degree in child psychology that thought she was some kind of genius.

If anything whites in IR relationships today actually are afraid that their children will come out too pale(which happens very often btw).

It really has gotten to the point where people in IR relationships just accept that their kids are likely to be uglier than average and hope for the best.

It is subconscious.

Well that is the problem ,people who are deeply racist are not in their right mind. Their consciousness is seared. Or sealed closed to these matters. They are blind to their racism and they hide it or deny it , and they then " Sound" like you are sounding now. They say " Oh racism is harmless" , mainly because its been harmless to their race and culture. What you just stated " Sounds racist", but only to the ear that is conscious of racism.

Now then , a persons whole conversation can be racist , and they not even be aware of that. Then a person listening to them who is conscious of racism , will call them racist , then amazingly the racist person who is totally dense of their racism , will feel insulted or confused as to why they are being accused of being racist, and even think their accuser is racist. And the cycle of this ignorance just continues. And we have white politicians who are like this. White police ,teachers ,employers who are totally dense to their racism , and minorities have had to deal with this blindness and the serious ramifications of it all their lives.

Nope, it is just a bullshit, racist theory created by an idiot black Neo Nazi with a degree in child psychology that thought she was some kind of genius.

If anything whites in IR relationships today actually are afraid that their children will come out too pale(which happens very often btw).

It really has gotten to the point where people in IR relationships just accept that their kids are likely to be uglier than average and hope for the best.
I have no idea who you are referring to regarding the degree in child psychology. Obviously white males resent their inherent recessiveness. They fear Black men because we are dominant, stronger, more intelligent, and your women cant seem to keep away from us instinctively wanting our dominant genes. Even if it wasnt readily apparent just from observation this theory is supported by white women the world over.

I have no idea who you are referring to regarding the degree in child psychology. Obviously white males resent their inherent recessiveness. They fear Black men because we are dominant, stronger, more intelligent, and your women cant seem to keep away from us instinctively wanting our dominant genes. Even if it wasnt readily apparent just from observation this theory is supported by white women the world over.
Is that why white men are with black women more than they have ever been in recorded history?

Is that why white men are with black women more than they have ever been in recorded history?
Yes. As white males become more educated they are realizing the best way to pass on their genes even in a recessive form is to breed with Black women.

Last edited:
It is subconscious.

Well that is the problem ,people who are deeply racist are not in their right mind. Their consciousness is seared. Or sealed closed to these matters. They are blind to their racism and they hide it or deny it , and they then " Sound" like you are sounding now. They say " Oh racism is harmless" , mainly because its been harmless to their race and culture. What you just stated " Sounds racist", but only to the ear that is conscious of racism.

Now then , a persons whole conversation can be racist , and they not even be aware of that. Then a person listening to them who is conscious of racism , will call them racist , then amazingly the racist person who is totally dense of their racism , will feel insulted or confused as to why they are being accused of being racist, and even think their accuser is racist. And the cycle of this ignorance just continues. And we have white politicians who are like this. White police ,teachers ,employers who are totally dense to their racism , and minorities have had to deal with this blindness and the serious ramifications of it all their lives.
No, I mean the person who is hostile towards someone of a different race just for being of a different race is either mentally unstable, or is just having their judgment clouded by something else. No one with a decent IQ gives a shit about how light or dark your skin is when they are thinking clearly.

You, on the other hand, are the one who is making blatant racist statements left and right and you are completely oblivious to it. You have no authority to judge white people who aren't blatantly racist on their "tone", or anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back