I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

I wonder what it is like to be like that?

I rated you "winner" because I think you described them well. I judge everyone as individual though and I have nothing against whites, but I observe the same "trend" as you.

Well thank you.

Christianity is a white mans religion, mostly because of their selfish evangelism. I think they really wanted to keep it to themselves ; their motives were elitism. And that has been planted deep into the white consciousness . Notice with me;

Is Christianity a white man's religion?

He is very much just a normal white man.

I doubt you have a problem with all the millions of blacks and Asians who have extremely racial views.

Well your right , I don't. White people have cornered the market on racism in my view. Most all races have racism , yes. But whites are the masters of it.
The white millennials don't agree with you.

White millennials don't even have speaks with me. Listen , whites took the ball on racism and ran with it , scored more points than any other race in history. They stomped on all races , anyone who got in their way. They took the world , like predators.

They changed the whole ballgame ; now they are reaping what they sewed. Their whole historical purpose was to be that way ; it is destiny. Its like humpty dumpty sat on a wall , and humpty had a great fall. And no one will put them together again in this life.
If white millennials become completely racial, that will be the ballgame(as far as being equivalent to "humpty dumpty").

White people simply expanded our influence to accommodate for our growing numbers due to our great success in Europe, that is all it really was. If native Americans or any other people in what became European colonies had a society that was as advanced as Europe was at the time, things would have been a lot different.

Things went according to plan , the white race did what they were created to do ; bred to do. And nothing could stop it but the God who put it in play; history is just the unfolding of his will. God did not stop it , because he wanted it to happen;

nothing can happen that God does not want to happen.
Even heavily religious people don't believe in a controlling and manipulative God.

According to most religious people God creates scenarios and simply lets the chips fall where they may.

If native Americans had civilizations as advanced or as intricate as Europe or East Asia at the time Europeans would have treated them much the same as they treated East Asians.

Remember , that is just a joke. I am only racist when it is brought out of me. And after reading all the threads in this section , well lets say I just was impelled.

~S~

I have always liked Clint Eastwoods movies ,never have liked his political views; his views are certainly white.

I would hope everyone would have their own view and not base it on your race. Having a different view of any subject just means it is different, why would race be a factor?

Your race forever influences your individual view.

Well your right , I don't. White people have cornered the market on racism in my view. Most all races have racism , yes. But whites are the masters of it.
The white millennials don't agree with you.

White millennials don't even have speaks with me. Listen , whites took the ball on racism and ran with it , scored more points than any other race in history. They stomped on all races , anyone who got in their way. They took the world , like predators.

They changed the whole ballgame ; now they are reaping what they sewed. Their whole historical purpose was to be that way ; it is destiny. Its like humpty dumpty sat on a wall , and humpty had a great fall. And no one will put them together again in this life.
If white millennials become completely racial, that will be the ballgame(as far as being equivalent to "humpty dumpty").

White people simply expanded our influence to accommodate for our growing numbers due to our great success in Europe, that is all it really was. If native Americans or any other people in what became European colonies had a society that was as advanced as Europe was at the time, things would have been a lot different.

Things went according to plan , the white race did what they were created to do ; bred to do. And nothing could stop it but the God who put it in play; history is just the unfolding of his will. God did not stop it , because he wanted it to happen;

nothing can happen that God does not want to happen.
Even heavily religious people don't believe in a controlling and manipulative God.

According to most religious people God creates scenarios and simply lets the chips fall where they may.

If native Americans had civilizations as advanced or as intricate as Europe or East Asia at the time Europeans would have treated them much the same as they treated East Asians.

God never lets the chips fall where they may ; he controls everything ,in my view. He may not care how many potato chips are made in a day , or what kind of shoes we like ; but he controls all things human that pertain to his will. He is the Alpha and Omega , which means he is the complete cycle of life.

The perversion of the white mans sense of humor , is legendary.

I grew up with and around blacks. I never thought much about it then . We were unaware of our color, sex, bias. Was that heaven? And all this race based awareness takes us away from that innocence. Good friends of mine, that were black, we grew apart and away from each other. We grew up. They gravitated towards darker skinned friends and went off into a different orbit. We lighter skinned people, ditto. That made me sad even then. THAT is a little slice of what "being white' is like.

I grew up with and around blacks. I never thought much about it then . We were unaware of our color, sex, bias. Was that heaven? And all this race based awareness takes us away from that innocence. Good friends of mine, that were black, we grew apart and away from each other. We grew up. They gravitated towards darker skinned friends and went off into a different orbit. We lighter skinned people, ditto. That made me sad even then. THAT is a little slice of what "being white' is like.

Well I imagine many native Indians feel exactly as you do . They grew up with the white man , and what do you know , some of them had the nerve to walk away from the man; notice;

White privilege in Indian Country

Well I imagine many native Indians feel exactly as you do . They grew up with the white man , and what do you know , some of them had the nerve to walk away from the man; notice;

Really? Two of my best friends were American Indians circa 1967. We held hands and ran through the proverbial daisies. Wow. Um, and we also held hands and played with little black kids and we all ended up together. We all grew up and apart and aren't we so adult now?

Really? Two of my best friends were American Indians circa 1967. We held hands and ran through the proverbial daisies. Wow. Um, and we also held hands and played with little black kids and we all ended up together. We all grew up and apart and aren't we so adult now?

Well were either adult, or were just weaker than racism. Racism is just stronger than being adult. You think racism grows weaker in people over the years? Lets just imagine that it does , in this poem;

From 10 years old to 20, if things go right , I get racist once in the morning and once at night
from 20 to 30 if things don't go wrong , I get racist half as often , but twice as long
from 40 to 50 its just bi-weekly
from 50 to 60 I get racist just meekly
from 60 to 70 it gets harder to find
so I just take a cold shower and its all in my mind!

Remember , that is just a joke. I am only racist when it is brought out of me. And after reading all the threads in this section , well lets say I just was impelled.

~S~

I have always liked Clint Eastwoods movies ,never have liked his political views; his views are certainly white.

I would hope everyone would have their own view and not base it on your race. Having a different view of any subject just means it is different, why would race be a factor?

I totally disagree. I don't dwell on my race or base my views on what I should think because I am white.

I have read some really stupid things said by some white posters on this thread, but I know there is more out there. I am trying to draw out more whites who are reading this thread , to speak out ; but I know how I can be, many of them I know are just scared , seeing how I have done other whites here who say outrageous things. But if I know whites , this ain't over just yet; there are more of them who will open their mouths.

You'll see ; and when they do ,just notice the stupid things they say;

29 Stupid Things White People Do and What We Can Do Instead | Baltimore Racial Justice Action

~S~

I totally disagree. I don't dwell on my race or base my views on what I should think because I am white.

Well then your just a rare white horse, among a whole bunch of other horses in this human race. You can stand up for your people ,speak out for them ,deny as much as you want , defend as much as you want ; but whites are white no matter how holy you would try to make them , you cannot undo what they did yesterday , what they are doing today , and what they will do tomorrow.

In just the last five years of my life , I have never seen so many black men killed by white police; and its weekly ,almost daily. And the white mind sees this and still sticks its mighty head in the sand and puts that weird blind over their eyes. Its uncanny.

Well then your just a rare white horse, among a whole bunch of other horses in this human race. You can stand up for your people ,speak out for them ,deny as much as you want , defend as much as you want ; but whites are white no matter how holy you would try to make them , you cannot undo what they did yesterday , what they are doing today , and what they will do tomorrow.

In just the last five years of my life , I have never seen so many black men killed by white police; and its weekly ,almost daily. And the white mind sees this and still sticks its mighty head in the sand and puts that weird blind over their eyes. Its uncanny.

Who is making anyone holy? I am not responsible for what anyone did in the past. You are being hateful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back