I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was this thread started? It certainly wasn't to find out wh a t it is like to be white. So far, the OP has only posted negative views and personal opinions.

I started it for two reasons ;one , I was tired of seeing so many white threads stomping on blacks so I decided to do some stomping of my own , and two, I knew the history of whites and wanted to expose it more deeply.

Some white people centuries ago did some bad things to some people, and what about it?
It is a reason to justify their hatred of whites today

They need to learn that people are individuals. I have never done anything to hurt anyone. I guess they need a time machine so they can go get their revenge.
Ah but supposedly we are inbred to be racist before birth just by being white, according to the black posters on here, it appears to be what their problem is
Thats a personal theory based on the amount of neanderthal DNA each white person may have. I would love to see a study done. I know that corellation is not the same as causation but isnt it interesting to you that the amount of racists are slowly going down as whites are infused with more dominant genes?

Nobody is squealing, we are just not agreeing with you, for obvious reasons.

Oh your squealing and I understand why ; I am applying a lot of pressure on whites here ;

I have too. I know just what I am doing.

and why I am doing it.

I am doing the same thing to Christians , for the same reason;

their pride.
What pressure? We disagree with you and tell you that. You seem to think you are causing a disturbance but that is an illusion

I know what I am causing ; I can hear the squealing.

1972. Study hall. Cole jr. High, pre desegregation. A predominately black school, in a universe far far away .I am in the library next door to the councilor's office when I over hear a conversation between the Mrs. Hall ( Older black woman that was my counselor, too) and the school bully, a black male with mental problems...This guy said, and I quote " I HATE ALL WHITE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE RACIST"

That stuck with me. The deep hatred, stupidity and hypocrisy that lay deep in the heart of black culture. Mrs Hall may have said something deep and transcendent, perhaps, but that never reached my ears. "I hate all white people..." Wow.

Last edited:
Why was this thread started? It certainly wasn't to find out wh a t it is like to be white. So far, the OP has only posted negative views and personal opinions.
Agreed on both points. As he's already posted, 1) he's an admitted racist and 2) he has nothing better to do. Maybe those free cellphones and free internet isn't such a good idea after all. :)

I suggest a second book," The language of white racism";

The Language of White Racism on JSTOR

I recommend, Metamucil, Geritol and a nap.

Your language is racist;

Loudly Against the Language of Racism | Huffington Post

Now, now, I'm just pointing out the fact that you need your daily nap time and your old man medicine. :D

Well I do need my naps and my meds ,I have lung cancer and its no joke. My meds are heavy, but I am doing fine. I got water in my chest , Bercitis in my shoulder and some serious stomach problems, but I am okay.

Your language is racist;

Now, now, I'm just pointing out the fact that you need your daily nap time and your old man medicine. :D

Well I do need my naps and my meds ,I have lung cancer and its no joke. My meds are heavy, but I am doing fine. I got water in my chest , Bercitis in my shoulder and some serious stomach problems, but I am okay.

Bursitis.

Agreed on both points. As he's already posted, 1) he's an admitted racist and 2) he has nothing better to do. Maybe those free cellphones and free internet isn't such a good idea after all. :)

I think the internet is a great idea. My writings are all over it.

Called it.

The Emotional Causes of Cancer - Liveto110.com
Cancer absolutely has emotional roots. There is a ton of evidence suggesting that repressed anger, hate and resentment play a crucial role in the development of cancer. Increased stress hormones caused by emotional triggers suppress the immune system, which can lead to cancer.

Your language is racist;

Bursitis.

Bursitis ,yes thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back