I wonder why whites feel under attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the deal in a nut shell.....Hillary was a fucked up candidate, a lot of people didn't vote.. some people knew about Trump., but the majority of the public did not. He won. However, the people that supported Trump, 39% mostly small town meth heads or where big paying jobs have left town, all are on some type of gov. asst and we all know white people want to work, so they voted for Dumb Donald. Donald feeling the loyalty and love, sucks up to these people weekly with his Klan rallies, because he's too mired in narcissistic behavior to see 70% of the country hate his ass!! But because white people love the president, all 39%.......they feel empowered.

The white lash if any is aimed at these fools!!

Are Black men ever going to learn how to help raise their own children?
They are already the best at raising their own children. Ask the CDC.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr071.pdf

Raising them to do what, use welfare at a greater proportional amount that all other groups? Produce bastard children at a 75% rate? Commit crimes at a far higher rate than their proportion in society?
For their sons? Go to school. Get great jobs. Fight off white women.

For their daughters? Go to school Open businesses. Be the melinated queens they are.

Drop out of school, commit crimes, and be parasites to society until they die.

Have a bastard baby that grows up poor, lives poor, commits crimes, and lives as a parasite on society.
Why do whites raise their children like that?

An out-of-wedlock birthdate does not correlate to an absentee father rate.

People who aren't married can still parent together.
Exactly. I always wondered why illiterate people associated "not married" with "parenting". You can raise a child together and not be married.

Sorry, it's called raising a bastard.
Do you know what a bastard is or are you just illiterate?

It's what 75% of black babies born today are. Illegitimate future welfare freeloaders and criminals.
Bastard has nothing to do with welfare. I cant help that you live around white trash that make you think you have to be on welfare because your parents arent legally married.

I don't live around or have anything to do with white trash. I classify them on the same low level as your kind.

Are Black men ever going to learn how to help raise their own children?

Raising them to do what, use welfare at a greater proportional amount that all other groups? Produce bastard children at a 75% rate? Commit crimes at a far higher rate than their proportion in society?

For their daughters? Go to school Open businesses. Be the melinated queens they are.

Have a bastard baby that grows up poor, lives poor, commits crimes, and lives as a parasite on society.

They don't, house ******.

Exactly. I always wondered why illiterate people associated "not married" with "parenting". You can raise a child together and not be married.

It's what 75% of black babies born today are. Illegitimate future welfare freeloaders and criminals.
Bastard has nothing to do with welfare. I cant help that you live around white trash that make you think you have to be on welfare because your parents arent legally married.

I don't live around or have anything to do with white trash. I classify them on the same low level as your kind.
You are white trash. You cant classify yourself to be on the level of my kind because you are inferior, genetically recessive and defective cave monkeys.

They do. You are a good example white boy.

You are white trash. You cant classify yourself to be on my kind because you are inferior, genetically recessive and defective cave monkeys.

I wouldn't want to be of your 2nd class kind, boy.

You are white trash. You cant classify yourself to be on my kind because you are inferior, genetically recessive and defective cave monkeys.

Good for you because you are below my kind even when they are second class. Youre more like 8th class.

Only according to a n****r that was raised by other n*****rs.

Good for you because you are below my kind even when they are second class. Youre more like 8th class.

Impossible. There's no such thing as being lower than your kind. Sad part is you could do something about it but choose not to.

Impossible. There's no such thing as being lower than your kind. Sad part is you could do something about it but choose not to.
Sorry to break it to you but youre not on the level of the original human. Youre a defective genetic mutation. Dont you wonder why the sun actively attempts to kill you?

Only according to a n****r that was raised by other n*****rs.
Whats a n****r?

Its according to science and the bible. Youre pretty much subhuman.

Do you think that if black people would of conquered most of the Earth in the settlement years, that the world would be a better place? Go look at Harlem, or Congo, or other wonderful places that have had black influence form may years. How about South Side Chicago? Yep, nothing like a fucking racist who has to bring the color issue up instead of the ideology issue up where one side wants to make everyone equal(with Social Justice) , equally poor and equally miserable(like the blacks) the other wants everyone to have an equal opportunity to make something of themselves and be successful, like Michael Jordan, Condi Rice, and (God himself) Morgan Freeman. Yep and you are a reason why blacks have it so hard.

Do you think that if black people would of conquered most of the Earth in the settlement years, that the world would be a better place? Go look at Harlem, or Congo, or other wonderful places that have had black influence form may years. How about South Side Chicago? Yep, nothing like a fucking racist who has to bring the color issue up instead of the ideology issue up where one side wants to make everyone equal(with Social Justice) , equally poor and equally miserable(like the blacks) the other wants everyone to have an equal opportunity to make something of themselves and be successful, like Michael Jordan, Condi Rice, and (God himself) Morgan Freeman. Yep and you are a reason why blacks have it so hard.

Probably something like this.....

Dakar-1024x650.jpg

and this like in Lagos.

nairobi-Kenya.jpg

Just because a couple isn't married does not mean that the father in uninvolved, not providing support, or even not in the home.

Dude, that is not helping raise the kids.Obviously if you understood that you wouldnt be a libtard.

JimBowie, read all the quotes. Maybe you didn't start the race parenting argument, but you jumped in supporting the premise of the one who did.

I was NEVER supporting the other dudes argument as he is on my ignore list and I never even read them.

Well, there is the reason for the misunderstanding. But how the hell was I supposed to know that???

I dont know, maybe ask me for clarification?

I dont tolerate idiot racists, for the record.

Just because a couple isn't married does not mean that the father in uninvolved, not providing support, or even not in the home.

Dude, that is not helping raise the kids.Obviously if you understood that you wouldnt be a libtard.

JimBowie, read all the quotes. Maybe you didn't start the race parenting argument, but you jumped in supporting the premise of the one who did.

I was NEVER supporting the other dudes argument as he is on my ignore list and I never even read them.

Well, there is the reason for the misunderstanding. But how the hell was I supposed to know that???

I dont know, maybe ask me for clarification?

I dont tolerate idiot racists, for the record.

I asked who the "ne'er do wells" were, and got a "Funny" rating.

That might not have been you, either using the term or giving the rating. If so, I apologize.

Obama tried his best to make it about race and unfortunately, he was successful. He was the worst president in memory when it came to race relations. Think about this board and others before the Obama administration. There was not the amount of racial intolerance as there is todday.
upload_2017-8-27_14-51-53.png

I asked who the "ne'er do wells" were, and got a "Funny" rating.
That might not have been you, either using the term or giving the rating. If so, I apologize.

'Never do well' are the underclass, and if you had grown up among them you would know why; drugs, crime, multiple kids out of wed lock and a strong desire to justify their actions rather than analyze what their faults are and remedy them.

Absent fatherhood is a major indicator of whether young male individuals will become involved in crime, regardless of race. Young men raised in a home with married parents are the least likely to become involved with crime. Young black men are responsible for half of the murders in this country, and yet are only 6% of the population. Taking all of that into account, alongside the 72% out of wedlock birth rate... We can guess that a good number of young black men are growing up without fathers.

Yeeeeaaaah.....and what do you think is more likely?

Absent fatherhood is a major indicator of whether young male individuals will become involved in crime, regardless of race. Young men raised in a home with married parents are the least likely to become involved with crime. Young black men are responsible for half of the murders in this country, and yet are only 6% of the population. Taking all of that into account, alongside the 72% out of wedlock birth rate... We can guess that a good number of young black men are growing up without fathers.

Yeeeeaaaah.....and what do you think is more likely?
What do you think is more likely? i know plenty of married people that literally dont interact and are emotionally distant with their children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back