I wonder why whites feel under attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absent fatherhood is a major indicator of whether young male individuals will become involved in crime, regardless of race. Young men raised in a home with married parents are the least likely to become involved with crime. Young black men are responsible for half of the murders in this country, and yet are only 6% of the population. Taking all of that into account, alongside the 72% out of wedlock birth rate... We can guess that a good number of young black men are growing up without fathers.

An out-of-wedlock birthdate does not correlate to an absentee father rate.

People who aren't married can still parent together.
Sure, I understand that. But there is a good number of black kids growing up who do not even know their father. I know this because I grew up around blacks. Obama agrees by the way. It is a problem.

" Statistics don't lie in this case
By Stephanie Garry on Monday, June 23rd, 2008 at 12:00 a.m.

In a Father's Day address at the Apostolic Church of God in Chicago, Sen. Barack Obama chose a less than celebratory topic: the absence of men in the lives of many children, especially black children.

"More than half of all black children live in single-parent households, a number that has doubled — doubled — since we were children."

He went on to say that these absent fathers don't realize that "responsibility does not end at conception" and are "acting like boys instead of men." "

Statistics don't lie in this case

I understand that two-parent family is best, but that doesn't always happen in the form of a married couple.

In this case, statistics can lie. An "out-of-wedlock" birth doesn't always mean an absentee father.
FACT.....I raised 5 kids.....every last one of them, college educated, employed and making bank.....Fact...and I did all by myself!!

There should be a "Conversation on Race" in this country.

I am not talking about the one which the Blacks demand constantly---the ones where the White Boys are supposed to "Shut-up & Listen to our Grievances."

I mean a real conversation...one that omits the obligatory howl of RACISM the first time, and every time, a White Boy from somewhere besides New York and New England dares to open his mouth.

The first topic for me would be:

Are Black men ever going to learn how to help raise their own children?

I really think that your last statement is not applicable. It shouldn't be are BLaCK men ever going to learn how to raise children, it's are people below the POVERTY LINE going to learn how to raise their own children.

People in the poverty level are there for a reason. They lack drive, following rules and learn from their environment to use the system (welfare and crime) to their advantage, seldom putting their children a priority.

They can't teach something they never learned from their parents. It's a sad, vicious cycle.
Sweetie, you need to get out more, some of the poorest dumbest mf's I know, is white as the drivin snow....you need to get down south...po white ignorant trashies, reign supreme!! So much so, they not only voted for Trump, they dumb enough to believe coal mining is the thing of the future....LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Here's the deal in a nut shell.....Hillary was a fucked up candidate, a lot of people didn't vote.. some people knew about Trump., but the majority of the public did not. He won. However, the people that supported Trump, 39% mostly small town meth heads or where big paying jobs have left town, all are on some type of gov. asst and we all know white people want to work, so they voted for Dumb Donald. Donald feeling the loyalty and love, sucks up to these people weekly with his Klan rallies, because he's too mired in narcissistic behavior to see 70% of the country hate his ass!! But because white people love the president, all 39%.......they feel empowered.

The white lash if any is aimed at these fools!!
I'm sorry, but you enter race into every argument and can't see past the color if your nose. Thirty nine percent of Trump Voters are meth heads???? Where do you come up with these ideas?

Klan Rallies? I f you continue being the Consumate Black instead of a citizen of all people, you will foster more and more white people becoming angry and increase the numbers of such groups. You cannot blame a race on anything. Look at their home life and find out how people have been reared, you'll find the sick part of society. It's not white. It;s not black,,, it is reckless and unmotivate people who are raising our childen without a clue. You parents may have been one. That is usually where the seed of racism begins.

I am not talking about the one which the Blacks demand constantly---the ones where the White Boys are supposed to "Shut-up & Listen to our Grievances."

I mean a real conversation...one that omits the obligatory howl of RACISM the first time, and every time, a White Boy from somewhere besides New York and New England dares to open his mouth.

I really think that your last statement is not applicable. It shouldn't be are BLaCK men ever going to learn how to raise children, it's are people below the POVERTY LINE going to learn how to raise their own children.

People in the poverty level are there for a reason. They lack drive, following rules and learn from their environment to use the system (welfare and crime) to their advantage, seldom putting their children a priority.

They can't teach something they never learned from their parents. It's a sad, vicious cycle.
Sweetie, you need to get out more, some of the poorest dumbest mf's I know, is white as the drivin snow....you need to get down south...po white ignorant trashies, reign supreme!! So much so, they not only voted for Trump, they dumb enough to believe coal mining is the thing of the future....LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
I taught in the inner city for over 30 years. I got to know the white, black and Hispanic people well. Many were good people and they accepted me well. Because I cared about them and their children. As much as I wanted to be a model for striving for the best in children, the parenting skills were so prevelant in making these children "losers" because many parents were not considering their children to become a priority or the reaclly didn't know how to parent in a positive manner.

Some parents were mentally unstable, put their government checks a priority and seldom looked at their children as a reflection of their own ideologue. Doubt if many voted. If we could do anything that made a difference is to teach parenting classes and require the parents to take these classes before they get any government check. Notice...I did not mention race. They all lived quietly together in that district. The only common factor was poverty. Not race.

Perhaps YOU need to get out more and get to know the people. Those coal miners were striving for living and did not take welfare...they took a job. Get out of rural America and see what is going on. The common factor is not having pride in who you are. I'm not talking abouut Black Pride, Hispanic pride or white pride. Those are cop outs. Get these people working for something better and they will foster it in their children.

Obama tried his best to make it about race and unfortunately, he was successful. He was the worst president in memory when it came to race relations. Think about this board and others before the Obama administration. There was not the amount of racial intolerance as there is todday.

Agree that it is a sad vicious cycle, but one that was instituted primarily with the War on Poverty; Affirmative Action; and the Great Society---in the 1960's----which pretty much destroyed the Black Family and created multi-generational dependence on the Federal Government with Race as the Excuse.

(Real Conversation on Race--the Phenomena of the Professional Federal Government Plantation Porch Sitter.)

After half a century of the massive handouts of Federal Money, and with the Black Community in worse shape than ever, especially in the rotting cities of the North, controlled for half a century by Democrats-----its time that Tax Payers and Productive Citizens are justified, and not Racists, in asking:

When are the Blacks going to start carrying their weight in this Free Country.

Another in the Real Conversation on Race: Is it possible for Blacks, like this Triggered asshole---is it possible for Blacks to be Racists and Bigots, or do they get a Special Affirmative Action Dispensation on that, like on everything else?

Time for a Real Conversation on Race---with Whitey having a say--instead of just being called a Racist for failing to agree with the massive Grievance Industry his Tax Dollars have been supporting for half a century, while the Black Family Crisis gets ever worse.

_____

_____

Agree that it is a sad vicious cycle, but one that was instituted primarily with the War on Poverty; Affirmative Action; and the Great Society---in the 1960's----which pretty much destroyed the Black Family and created multi-generational dependence on the Federal Government with Race as the Excuse.

(Real Conversation on Race--the Phenomena of the Professional Federal Government Plantation Porch Sitter.)

After half a century of the massive handouts of Federal Money, and with the Black Community in worse shape than ever, especially in the rotting cities of the North, controlled for half a century by Democrats-----its time that Tax Payers and Productive Citizens are justified, and not Racists, in asking:

When are the Blacks going to start carrying their weight in this Free Country.

Another in the Real Conversation on Race: Is it possible for Blacks, like this Triggered asshole---is it possible for Blacks to be Racists and Bigots, or do they get a Special Affirmative Action Dispensation on that, like on everything else?

Time for a Real Conversation on Race---with Whitey having a say--instead of just being called a Racist for failing to agree with the massive Grievance Industry his Tax Dollars have been supporting for half a century, while the Black Family Crisis gets ever worse.

_____

_____
I agree with much you say, but it is not just blacks that live on the governments teat. We have a cultural crises perpetuated by our own government. Get off welfare if you are an able bodied person or deal with the consequences of your actions...take away the children.

Here's the deal in a nut shell.....Hillary was a fucked up candidate, a lot of people didn't vote.. some people knew about Trump., but the majority of the public did not. He won. However, the people that supported Trump, 39% mostly small town meth heads or where big paying jobs have left town, all are on some type of gov. asst and we all know white people want to work, so they voted for Dumb Donald. Donald feeling the loyalty and love, sucks up to these people weekly with his Klan rallies, because he's too mired in narcissistic behavior to see 70% of the country hate his ass!! But because white people love the president, all 39%.......they feel empowered.

They are already the best at raising their own children. Ask the CDC.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr071.pdf

Absent fatherhood is a major indicator of whether young male individuals will become involved in crime, regardless of race. Young men raised in a home with married parents are the least likely to become involved with crime. Young black men are responsible for half of the murders in this country, and yet are only 6% of the population. Taking all of that into account, alongside the 72% out of wedlock birth rate... We can guess that a good number of young black men are growing up without fathers.

Exactly. I always wondered why illiterate people associated "not married" with "parenting". You can raise a child together and not be married.

Exactly. I always wondered why illiterate people associated "not married" with "parenting". You can raise a child together and not be married.

Sorry, it's called raising a bastard.

Raising them to do what, use welfare at a greater proportional amount that all other groups? Produce bastard children at a 75% rate? Commit crimes at a far higher rate than their proportion in society?

Do you know what a bastard is or are you just illiterate?

Raising them to do what, use welfare at a greater proportional amount that all other groups? Produce bastard children at a 75% rate? Commit crimes at a far higher rate than their proportion in society?
For their sons? Go to school. Get great jobs. Fight off white women.

For their daughters? Go to school Open businesses. Be the melinated queens they are.

It's what 75% of black babies born today are. Illegitimate future welfare freeloaders and criminals.

For their sons? Go to school. Get great jobs. Fight off white women.

For their daughters? Go to school Open businesses. Be the melinated queens they are.

Drop out of school, commit crimes, and be parasites to society until they die.

Have a bastard baby that grows up poor, lives poor, commits crimes, and lives as a parasite on society.

It's what 75% of black babies born today are. Illegitimate future welfare freeloaders and criminals.
Bastard has nothing to do with welfare. I cant help that you live around white trash that make you think you have to be on welfare because your parents arent legally married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back