I wonder why whites feel under attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Black men ever going to learn how to help raise their own children?

Statements like these is why people are hostile towards white people. Then people like you don't understand why they get called a racist.
With unmarried pregnancy rates of black females upwards to 70%, it's a valid question.

Just because a couple isn't married does not mean that the father in uninvolved, not providing support, or even not in the home.

That's drawing illogical conclusions.
Just because a couple isn't married does not mean that the father in uninvolved, not providing support, or even not in the home.

Dude, that is not helping raise the kids.Obviously if you understood that you wouldnt be a libtard.

JimBowie, read all the quotes. Maybe you didn't start the race parenting argument, but you jumped in supporting the premise of the one who did.

Absent fatherhood is a major indicator of whether young male individuals will become involved in crime, regardless of race. Young men raised in a home with married parents are the least likely to become involved with crime. Young black men are responsible for half of the murders in this country, and yet are only 6% of the population. Taking all of that into account, alongside the 72% out of wedlock birth rate... We can guess that a good number of young black men are growing up without fathers.

While this impacts more underclass white families, and thus produces more white criminals and drug offenders, it is disproportionately impacting underclass black families.

The concern for this economic issue has nothing to do with racism.

Dude, that is not helping raise the kids.Obviously if you understood that you wouldnt be a libtard.

JimBowie, read all the quotes. Maybe you didn't start the race parenting argument, but you jumped in supporting the premise of the one who did.

I was NEVER supporting the other dudes argument as he is on my ignore list and I never even read them.

Absent fatherhood is a major indicator of whether young male individuals will become involved in crime, regardless of race. Young men raised in a home with married parents are the least likely to become involved with crime. Young black men are responsible for half of the murders in this country, and yet are only 6% of the population. Taking all of that into account, alongside the 72% out of wedlock birth rate... We can guess that a good number of young black men are growing up without fathers.

An out-of-wedlock birthdate does not correlate to an absentee father rate.

People who aren't married can still parent together.

I was NEVER supporting the other dudes argument as he is on my ignore list and I never even read them.

Well, there is the reason for the misunderstanding. But how the hell was I supposed to know that???

Here's the deal in a nut shell.....Hillary was a fucked up candidate, a lot of people didn't vote.. some people knew about Trump., but the majority of the public did not. He won. However, the people that supported Trump, 39% mostly small town meth heads or where big paying jobs have left town, all are on some type of gov. asst and we all know white people want to work, so they voted for Dumb Donald. Donald feeling the loyalty and love, sucks up to these people weekly with his Klan rallies, because he's too mired in narcissistic behavior to see 70% of the country hate his ass!! But because white people love the president, all 39%.......they feel empowered.

The white lash if any is aimed at these fools!!

Fuck off monkey, the majority of college graduate white males voted for Trump and even 41% of college educated white females, uneducated genetically inferior monkeys and wetbacks all voted for Hillary because the leeches of society always vote for who promises the most free shit.
Bitch, you white mf's since the boat fuckin ride have been getting free shit, its called white access to good jobs, good housing and income...all compliments and off the backs of all those you kept away by standing on their backs preventing access....listen, you white whore, you along with the rest of these cowardly mof's can kiss my ass, go straight to hell and then come back and kiss my ass again.

Lol there is only one group of people in this country who are legally discriminated against both at the state and private sectors of society and that is white males so shove your victimology bullshit right up your black monkey ass. Why is it that Asians are thriving in this country but blacks aren't? It is because the majority are mentally inferior at the genetic level.

Statements like these is why people are hostile towards white people. Then people like you don't understand why they get called a racist.
With unmarried pregnancy rates of black females upwards to 70%, it's a valid question.
We may or may not be number one, but your easy breezy drop their panties at the drop of a hat, white whores are in the top mf two!

It's the black monkey whores who have 3 times the abortion rate as white women. I do love how the blacks gleefully implement the lefts eugenics program, it's about the only thing the left got right.

Sure, I understand that. But there is a good number of black kids growing up who do not even know their father. I know this because I grew up around blacks. Obama agrees by the way. It is a problem.

" Statistics don't lie in this case
By Stephanie Garry on Monday, June 23rd, 2008 at 12:00 a.m.

In a Father's Day address at the Apostolic Church of God in Chicago, Sen. Barack Obama chose a less than celebratory topic: the absence of men in the lives of many children, especially black children.

"More than half of all black children live in single-parent households, a number that has doubled — doubled — since we were children."

He went on to say that these absent fathers don't realize that "responsibility does not end at conception" and are "acting like boys instead of men." "

Statistics don't lie in this case

Out of wedlock birthes by race/ethnicity:

"
Racial or ethnic group

Percent of births considered "non-marital"

Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders

17 percent

Non-Hispanic whites

29 percent

Hispanics

53 percent

American Indian and Native Alaskans

66 percent

Non-Hispanic blacks

73 percent

If that's the case then laws need to be rewritten. But I disagree that's the case.
1. The laws are written to deny ANY racial discrimination, but that is not how they are implemented by libtards in the government.

2.Government contracts that discriminate against whites SIXTY THREE YEARS AFTER THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT, are not because of past discrimination, dude.

3. IT is a FACT that the government discriminates against whites specifically by race.

4. It is also a fact that the party pushing this racism is the same party that has ALWAYS pushed racism in the past; the DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

5. You enjoy and want to protect this system, which makes you are racist just like every signatory of the Southern manifesto in 1956.

6. Whites are still the majority and showing us all what a sham your demand, and of other liberals, you make for equal rights is only building the groundwork for legal discrimination against you when white racists return to government.

You have yet to demonstrate exactly how whites are discriminated against or to provide examples.

Baseless claims of white discrimination don't constitute a loss of power among whites. This is just more bullshit excuses to deny equality to others.

While this impacts more underclass white families, and thus produces more white criminals and drug offenders, it is disproportionately impacting underclass black families.

The concern for this economic issue has nothing to do with racism.
Absent fatherhood damages every aspect of civil society. No doubt. But the left just wants to make excuses so that they don't hurt single mother's feelings.

If that's the case then laws need to be rewritten. But I disagree that's the case.
1. The laws are written to deny ANY racial discrimination, but that is not how they are implemented by libtards in the government.

2.Government contracts that discriminate against whites SIXTY THREE YEARS AFTER THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT, are not because of past discrimination, dude.

3. IT is a FACT that the government discriminates against whites specifically by race.

4. It is also a fact that the party pushing this racism is the same party that has ALWAYS pushed racism in the past; the DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

5. You enjoy and want to protect this system, which makes you are racist just like every signatory of the Southern manifesto in 1956.

6. Whites are still the majority and showing us all what a sham your demand, and of other liberals, you make for equal rights is only building the groundwork for legal discrimination against you when white racists return to government.

You have yet to demonstrate exactly how whites are discriminated against or to provide examples.

Baseless claims of white discrimination don't constitute a loss of power among whites. This is just more bullshit excuses to deny equality to others.

Sure there is, the media, and Hollywood constantly bash Poles, Italians, Southern Whites, and so forth.

Here's the deal in a nut shell.....Hillary was a fucked up candidate, a lot of people didn't vote.. some people knew about Trump., but the majority of the public did not. He won. However, the people that supported Trump, 39% mostly small town meth heads or where big paying jobs have left town, all are on some type of gov. asst and we all know white people want to work, so they voted for Dumb Donald. Donald feeling the loyalty and love, sucks up to these people weekly with his Klan rallies, because he's too mired in narcissistic behavior to see 70% of the country hate his ass!! But because white people love the president, all 39%.......they feel empowered.

13238893_10208317908318222_6398942136814873933_n.jpg

You poor downtrodden white guys. What would happen to you if you had real problems to deal with?
Oh shut up.
It is of interest to note that leftwing nutjobs like DragonBitch seem to think that Whites losing their rights and being discriminated against by law is just nothing and to complain about it is merely whining.

The tide is turning, and the bullshit by leftists today is going to come back to haunt them in the not-so-distant future.

What rights are white people losing?

The right to exist as a unique heritage.

Fuck off monkey, the majority of college graduate white males voted for Trump and even 41% of college educated white females, uneducated genetically inferior monkeys and wetbacks all voted for Hillary because the leeches of society always vote for who promises the most free shit.
Bitch, you white mf's since the boat fuckin ride have been getting free shit, its called white access to good jobs, good housing and income...all compliments and off the backs of all those you kept away by standing on their backs preventing access....listen, you white whore, you along with the rest of these cowardly mof's can kiss my ass, go straight to hell and then come back and kiss my ass again.

As if it's Blacks, Hispanics, and Muslims who are the ones who are the prime job creators.

Sure, I understand that. But there is a good number of black kids growing up who do not even know their father. I know this because I grew up around blacks. Obama agrees by the way. It is a problem.

In a Father's Day address at the Apostolic Church of God in Chicago, Sen. Barack Obama chose a less than celebratory topic: the absence of men in the lives of many children, especially black children.

"More than half of all black children live in single-parent households, a number that has doubled — doubled — since we were children."

He went on to say that these absent fathers don't realize that "responsibility does not end at conception" and are "acting like boys instead of men." "

I understand that two-parent family is best, but that doesn't always happen in the form of a married couple.

In this case, statistics can lie. An "out-of-wedlock" birth doesn't always mean an absentee father.

I understand that two-parent family is best, but that doesn't always happen in the form of a married couple.

In this case, statistics can lie. An "out-of-wedlock" birth doesn't always mean an absentee father.
It is a good indicator of one though.

As if it's Blacks, Hispanics, and Muslims who are the ones who are the prime job creators.
Dude, its the labor of minorities that built this fuckin country, that left a legacy of wealth for you white mf's that still persist to this day. And just so you'll know, them white anti whore's marching against the jews in Charo'ville....they need to check the signatures on them paychecks they cash.....bet ya a dolla, the owner is a jew!!

There should be a "Conversation on Race" in this country.

I am not talking about the one which the Blacks demand constantly---the ones where the White Boys are supposed to "Shut-up & Listen to our Grievances."

I mean a real conversation...one that omits the obligatory howl of RACISM the first time, and every time, a White Boy from somewhere besides New York and New England dares to open his mouth.

The first topic for me would be:

I really think that your last statement is not applicable. It shouldn't be are BLaCK men ever going to learn how to raise children, it's are people below the POVERTY LINE going to learn how to raise their own children.

People in the poverty level are there for a reason. They lack drive, following rules and learn from their environment to use the system (welfare and crime) to their advantage, seldom putting their children a priority.

They can't teach something they never learned from their parents. It's a sad, vicious cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back