I wonder why whites feel under attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which means nothing. Why do you get skin cancer so fast? Why do you attract hair lice? Why are your birth rates so low that you have to invent artificial ways to propagate?

Black monkeys have been tested and the science proves that the majority are mentally inferior to whites which is why they are reliant on affirmative action because on a level playing field the black apes can't compete against whites and asians.
White monkeys had 400 years of affirmative action and they are still whining now that they cant get all the jobs.

What affirmative action of whites? You're dreaming, boy, and making excuses because your people couldn't get a job if affirmative action didn't exist.
The affrimative action where white cave chimps were able to get paid for working while Blacks had to work for free. Where Blacks were discriminated against and killed if they were taking white jobs. Where whites were entitled to a better education. You cant be that stupid? I guess you can.

Lol what % of whites owned slaves? God you're a dumb fucking ******.
I have no idea what % or what that has to do with my comment? Even if only .1% of whites owned slaves they still had to work for free. Are you really that stupid or are you just illiterate?

Impossible. There's no such thing as being lower than your kind. Sad part is you could do something about it but choose not to.
Sorry to break it to you but youre not on the level of the original human. Youre a defective genetic mutation. Dont you wonder why the sun actively attempts to kill you?

You're not to the level of sub human. If your kind is supposed to be so superior, why are they so inferior in so many ways?
Who told you Blacks were inferior and why did you believe them with all this evidence to the contrary?

No one had to tell me. I can look at how they act, live, etc. and see it for myself.
Which means nothing. Why do you get skin cancer so fast? Why do you attract hair lice? Why are your birth rates so low that you have to invent artificial ways to propagate?

Whites have lower birth rates because they are smart enough to use birth control and not shit out 10 little ****** babies when they're not financially capable of taking care of them, in fact the data proves that the more affluent and educated someone is the less kids they have but it all evens out because ******* gleefully implement the lefts eugenics program of abortion on demand.

Sorry to break it to you but youre not on the level of the original human. Youre a defective genetic mutation. Dont you wonder why the sun actively attempts to kill you?

You're not to the level of sub human. If your kind is supposed to be so superior, why are they so inferior in so many ways?
Who told you Blacks were inferior and why did you believe them with all this evidence to the contrary?

No one had to tell me. I can look at how they act, live, etc. and see it for myself.

Whites have lower birth rates because they are smart enough to use birth control and not shit out 10 little ****** babies when they're not financially capable of taking care of them, in fact the data proves that the more affluent and educated someone is the less kids they have but it all evens out because ******* gleefully implement the lefts eugenics program of abortion on demand.
I they were so smart why are they crying about not being able to conceive and trying to invent technology to have more children?

Why do you get sickle cell? Why are blacks 60% more likely to get diabetes than whites? Why do blacks die from asthma 3x more often than whites? Why is sarcoidosis 16x more prevalent in blacks than whites? Why do black males have a 40% higher death rate from cancer than white males? Why do black females have a 20% higher death rate from cancer than white females? Why, despite lower exposure to tobacco, are black males 50% more likely than white males to get lung cancer? Why do blacks develop high blood pressure much earlier in life than whites (>40% of blacks have high blood pressure by the time they're 20)? Why do strokes kill 4x more middle aged blacks than whites?

Genetics? I thought you said your people were superior. Maybe at keeling over sooner than whites and getting diseases more often and younger than whites. Hardly something to be proud of.
We get sickle cell because its a protection against Malaria. Now stop deflecting and answer my questions cave chimp.

What protects whites from Malaria? Chemical compounds to kill mosquitos which carry the disease something a genetically inferior ****** could ever come up with.
You must be an idiot.. Why would Black people come up with chemicals to protect against something their DNA automatically protects against? Now Blacks were the first to use anti biotics and invent carbonized steel. Something whites took centuries to come up with after Blacks educated them twice.

The point is ******* couldn't come up with chemical compounds or relate diseases to mosquito infestations in the first place.

******* didn't invent carbon steel, the Asians did, there you go taking credit for the work of others again. Blacks haven't in their entire history developed a wholly original invention or even a functioning civilization for that matter.

I they were so smart why are they crying about not being able to conceive and trying to invent technology to have more children?

They don't have to invent technology to conceive you dumb ****** it's because they wait until later in life when they are more financially secure to have kids.

Why do you get sickle cell? Why are blacks 60% more likely to get diabetes than whites? Why do blacks die from asthma 3x more often than whites? Why is sarcoidosis 16x more prevalent in blacks than whites? Why do black males have a 40% higher death rate from cancer than white males? Why do black females have a 20% higher death rate from cancer than white females? Why, despite lower exposure to tobacco, are black males 50% more likely than white males to get lung cancer? Why do blacks develop high blood pressure much earlier in life than whites (>40% of blacks have high blood pressure by the time they're 20)? Why do strokes kill 4x more middle aged blacks than whites?

Genetics? I thought you said your people were superior. Maybe at keeling over sooner than whites and getting diseases more often and younger than whites. Hardly something to be proud of.
We get sickle cell because its a protection against Malaria. Now stop deflecting and answer my questions cave chimp.

What protects whites from Malaria? Chemical compounds to kill mosquitos which carry the disease something a genetically inferior ****** could ever come up with.
You must be an idiot.. Why would Black people come up with chemicals to protect against something their DNA automatically protects against? Now Blacks were the first to use anti biotics and invent carbonized steel. Something whites took centuries to come up with after Blacks educated them twice.

The point is ******* couldn't come up with chemical compounds or relate diseases to mosquito infestations in the first place.

******* didn't invent carbon steel there you go taking credit for the work of others again. Blacks haven't in their entire history developed a wholly original invention or even a functioning civilization for that matter.
I know it hurts cave monkey. Read it and weep.
laugh.gif

Science: Africa's Ancient Steelmakers

"But carbon steel had been made long before either Kelly or Bessemer. One of the oldest and most sophisticated methods was that of the Haya people. They're an African tribe in what is Tanzania today. The Hayas produced high-grade carbon steel for about 2000 years."

They don't have to invent technology to conceive you dumb ****** it's because they wait until later in life when they are more financially secure to have kids.

High-Tech Ways to Conceive

I guess thats the reason their birth rates are so low. Its because they make more money.
laugh.gif

******* didn't invent carbon steel there you go taking credit for the work of others again. Blacks haven't in their entire history developed a wholly original invention or even a functioning civilization for that matter.

Science: Africa's Ancient Steelmakers :laugh:

"But carbon steel had been made long before either Kelly or Bessemer. One of the oldest and most sophisticated methods was that of the Haya people. They're an African tribe in what is Tanzania today. The Hayas produced high-grade carbon steel for about 2000 years."

The Asians invented carbon steel you stupid ******. This ****** tribe that you're talking about doesn't even have a written history they are primitive savages and this archaelogist literally relies on their oral history for his assertion, fucking laughable.

The Asians invented carbon steel you stupid ******. This ****** tribe that you're talking about doesn't even have a written history they are primitive savages.
Show us cave monkey. You monkeys lie all the time. I need to see some proof. BTW Asians arent white.

Last edited:

The Asians invented carbon steel you stupid ******. This ****** tribe that you're talking about doesn't even have a written history they are primitive savages and this archaelogist literally relies on their oral history for his assertion, fucking laughable.
Carbon dating confirms their oral history. Sorry you little genetically recessive monkey. I know you like to laugh when you are nervous.

Haya people - Wikipedia

"Archaeologist Peter Schmidt discovered through a literalist combination of archaeology and oral tradition that the Haya had been forging steel for around 2000 years."

"These furnaces were carbon-dated and were found to be as old as 2000 years. Steel of similar quality did not appear in Europe until several centuries later"

Last edited:
Here's the deal in a nut shell.....Hillary was a fucked up candidate, a lot of people didn't vote.. some people knew about Trump., but the majority of the public did not. He won. However, the people that supported Trump, 39% mostly small town meth heads or where big paying jobs have left town, all are on some type of gov. asst and we all know white people want to work, so they voted for Dumb Donald. Donald feeling the loyalty and love, sucks up to these people weekly with his Klan rallies, because he's too mired in narcissistic behavior to see 70% of the country hate his ass!! But because white people love the president, all 39%.......they feel empowered.

The white lash if any is aimed at these fools!!

Fuck off monkey, the majority of college graduate white males voted for Trump and even 41% of college educated white females, uneducated genetically inferior monkeys and wetbacks all voted for Hillary because the leeches of society always vote for who promises the most free shit.
Bitch, you white mf's since the boat fuckin ride have been getting free shit, its called white access to good jobs, good housing and income...all compliments and off the backs of all those you kept away by standing on their backs preventing access....listen, you white whore, you along with the rest of these cowardly mof's can kiss my ass, go straight to hell and then come back and kiss my ass again.

As if it's Blacks, Hispanics, and Muslims who are the ones who are the prime job creators.
Dude, its the labor of minorities that built this fuckin country, that left a legacy of wealth for you white mf's that still persist to this day.

******* picking cotton in a field didn't build this country in fact it slowed industrialization in the south. The intellect of whites built this country, from the genius of the Constitution to the brilliance of industrialization while ******* on Africa were chucking spears at lions and shit. Face it, the majority of blacks are genetically inferior creatures.

And just so you'll know, them white anti whore's marching against the jews in Charo'ville....they need to check the signatures on them paychecks they cash.....bet ya a dolla, the owner is a jew!!

Jews may not be smarter than whites and asians but they are exponentially smarter then black monkeys like you.

You certainly who lacls intellect, look in the mirror.

Here's the deal in a nut shell.....Hillary was a fucked up candidate, a lot of people didn't vote.. some people knew about Trump., but the majority of the public did not. He won. However, the people that supported Trump, 39% mostly small town meth heads or where big paying jobs have left town, all are on some type of gov. asst and we all know white people want to work, so they voted for Dumb Donald. Donald feeling the loyalty and love, sucks up to these people weekly with his Klan rallies, because he's too mired in narcissistic behavior to see 70% of the country hate his ass!! But because white people love the president, all 39%.......they feel empowered.

The white lash if any is aimed at these fools!!

Fuck off monkey, the majority of college graduate white males voted for Trump and even 41% of college educated white females, uneducated genetically inferior monkeys and wetbacks all voted for Hillary because the leeches of society always vote for who promises the most free shit.
The enemies of democracy say it works only until people vote to have the government let them live off the earnings of others. This is what's happening now. Because the critics are wrong and that can't happen under majority rule, the only explanation, though forbidden by thought control, is that Liberals are agents of the Right Wing. Their assignment is to discredit democracy.

The solution is to not allow anyone on welfare to vote.

Are Black men ever going to learn how to help raise their own children?

Statements like these is why people are hostile towards white people. Then people like you don't understand why they get called a racist.
With unmarried pregnancy rates of black females upwards to 70%, it's a valid question.

Hofare

End aid to sluts who get pregnant. Mandatory abortion instead, except when the slut can get relatives to support her bastard with their own money.

Black monkeys have been tested and the science proves that the majority are mentally inferior to whites which is why they are reliant on affirmative action because on a level playing field the black apes can't compete against whites and asians.

:fu:

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The Asians invented carbon steel you stupid ******. This ****** tribe that you're talking about doesn't even have a written history they are primitive savages.
Show us cave monkey. You monkeys lie all the time. I need to see some proof. BTW Asians arent white.

The earliest known production of steel are pieces of ironware excavated from an archaeological site in Anatolia (Kaman-Kalehoyuk) and are nearly 4,000 years old, dating from 1800 BC.[19][20]

Steel - Wikipedia

Regardless the invention of steel did not shift the civilizational paradigm the industrialization of steel molting with the invention of the Bessemer Converter did now kys you fucking chimp.

Last edited:

The earliest known production of steel are pieces of ironware excavated from an archaeological site in Anatolia (Kaman-Kalehoyuk) and are nearly 4,000 years old, dating from 1800 BC.[19][20]

Steel - Wikipedia

Regardless the invention of steel did not shift the civilizational paradigm the industrialization of steel molting with the invention of the Bessemer Converter did now kys you fucking chimp.
Ironware isnt steel. Theres a reason its two different names. Try again.
laugh.gif

From your own source.

"Steel is an alloy of iron and other elements, primarily carbon."

That would be incorrect. If someone has sickle cell, they're more vulnerable to malaria.

I don't take orders from you, ******.
No stupid. It just means they have both the genes that protect from malaria. I know you dont take orders from me. if you did you would be answering my question instead of deflecting like most of you cave monkeys tend to do.

I don't take orders from you because of what you are, boy.

No stupid, it means, like your superior said, that sickle cell means someone is more vulnerable to malaria.

Are Black men ever going to learn how to help raise their own children?

Statements like these is why people are hostile towards white people. Then people like you don't understand why they get called a racist.
With unmarried pregnancy rates of black females upwards to 70%, it's a valid question.

Just because a couple isn't married does not mean that the father in uninvolved, not providing support, or even not in the home.

That's drawing illogical conclusions.
Just because a couple isn't married does not mean that the father in uninvolved, not providing support, or even not in the home.

Dude, that is not helping raise the kids.Obviously if you understood that you wouldnt be a libetard.

Have you heard of couples living together without being married? Have you heard of child support? Have you heard of joint custody for parents who don't live together?

Are these new concepts for you?
. Stop trying to feed us bullshit about black men and their support of their own kids. For the most part they are absent for either reasons over there in jail or they don't give a shit about getting their Ho''s knocked up.

That's drawing illogical conclusions.

Dude, that is not helping raise the kids.Obviously if you understood that you wouldnt be a libetard.

Have you heard of couples living together without being married? Have you heard of child support? Have you heard of joint custody for parents who don't live together?

Are these new concepts for you?
. Stop trying to feed us bullshit about black men and their support of their own kids. For the most part they are absent for either reasons over there in jail or they don't give a shit about getting their Ho''s knocked up.

Why, oh why, would black people feel animosity toward you?:rolleyes:

Oh, and "there" should be "they're," you perfect specimen of whiteness. :p

I asked who the "ne'er do wells" were, and got a "Funny" rating.
That might not have been you, either using the term or giving the rating. If so, I apologize.

'Never do well' are the underclass, and if you had grown up among them you would know why; drugs, crime, multiple kids out of wed lock and a strong desire to justify their actions rather than analyze what their faults are and remedy them.
So how did Morgan Freeman not fall into the underclass? He was an example of what you said when he lived in Memphis Tenn.. It is all about liberalism and victimhood. Then those liberals feel needed to give the victims just enough, so they will continue to vote Dimbocrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back