I would like to wish Alex Jones and Mark Dice a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

So..............couldn't you tell them directly on their site or do you think they are posting here?

My favorite Alex Jones moment of 2016.

1469152900890.png

God bless Alex Jones. Without him we would all still be under the impression that Sandy Hook/Boston Marathon Bombing were real events as well as being completely unaware on how the government is using chemicals to turn people into fags. He's a true American Hero.

• Banned
So..............couldn't you tell them directly on their site or do you think they are posting here?
I wanted to tell you.........................I succeeded

Next

Why?
My goal is to spread the truth in a sick World of lies......................Jones and Dice told the truth and are being demonized for doing just that.

Ok. That doesn't tell me why you decided to tell them Happy New Year here.

• Banned

Next

Why?
My goal is to spread the truth in a sick World of lies......................Jones and Dice told the truth and are being demonized for doing just that.

Because the First Amendment allows me to.

Does that bother you?

Next

Why?

Because the First Amendment allows me to.

Does that bother you?

Nuh-uh.
I find it rather fascinating you have managed to internalize someones alleged persecution complex. Some kinda transferring martyrdom thing. I was looking forward to hearing how you processed it. :D

Forum List

Back