I would LOVE to see this happen

Should be easy. After all those Benghazi and Birther things went so well for you.

Those were never seriously investigated because the subjects of them were stonewalling, and had cronies in the Justice Department.

You forget who's running this shit now. :biggrin:
Well now, you can have Sheriff Joe investigate it again. As soon as he is out of the can. LOL

Arapaio's maximum potential sentence is the equivalent of a misdemeanor. That's only only six months, and the likelihood of getting the max is “slim to none.” He will also retain his pension.

If they put him in the shower with all those people he belittled and mistreated for so long, he'll be retaining stuff he doesn't want to retain.

Punishing criminals is "mistreatment"? You should have to be made to go live among those criminals. I bet you'd change your attitude pretty fast.

:lmao:

Arpaio's abuse of inmates was ruled unconstitutional...

...you pretending to be a constitutionalist...

Should be easy. After all those Benghazi and Birther things went so well for you.

Those were never seriously investigated because the subjects of them were stonewalling, and had cronies in the Justice Department.

How many more than 8 investigations did Benghazi require. A million? 500,000? Fifty?

lol, you're stupid.

One good one would do it, as long as the result is seeing Hillary behind bars for the rest of her miserable life.

How many more than 8 investigations did Benghazi require. A million? 500,000? Fifty?

lol, you're stupid.

One good one would do it, as long as the result is seeing Hillary behind bars for the rest of her miserable life.

Oh right. And you probably believe that Trump is eventually going to produce all that incriminating Birther evidence he claimed he had from Hawaii.

Well now, you can have Sheriff Joe investigate it again. As soon as he is out of the can. LOL

Arapaio's maximum potential sentence is the equivalent of a misdemeanor. That's only only six months, and the likelihood of getting the max is “slim to none.” He will also retain his pension.

If they put him in the shower with all those people he belittled and mistreated for so long, he'll be retaining stuff he doesn't want to retain.

Punishing criminals is "mistreatment"? You should have to be made to go live among those criminals. I bet you'd change your attitude pretty fast.

:lmao:

I never said that I was a "constitutionalist" or a "conservative". While I agree that the constitution is the law of the land and I have an appreciation for conservative values, I'm more of a "right-winger" or an "Alt-Righter".

Most conservatives won't lower themselves to you level of you leftards but I will. That includes using every trick you shitheads have been using for decades, because you know how? Well surprise!! I used to be one of you leftards. I can even recite Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" verbatim and from memory. Wanna hear me?

Maybe later. Right now I have to go outside so I can catch moths and feed them to the spiders. I like to pretend they're leftists. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Blog: Time for the GOP to teach the Democrats a scandal lesson

but the GOP is so weak kneed when it comes this sort of situation its disgusting. Nail of couple these dirt bag dem rat heavy weights and watch them cool off.

worry about your own house. :cuckoo:
Nothing to worry about, because there is and NEVER has been any crime, or evidence of any crime. Just a major violation of a sitting presidents Constitutional rights. There should be no quarter given to the treasonist scum communist dimshts.

You want to bet what happens to Joe? If he goes in the baddest mofos in the place will cover his ass, the best thing is he will probably not even see the inside as a prisoner. Then he will run for sheriff and win again.

Really just who ruled it Unconstitutional? You are full of shit as usual. He was charged with contempt because he refused to follow a court order. It was a political charge, and a overreach of the court. I hope Trump uses his power to completely set aside any action against Joe. It will be a great boost for the Trump team .

Forum List

Back