I would strongly consider voting for this guy in 2014 to sit in the White house.

1stNickD

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2020

He stays calm under pressure and does the right things because that is what's needed. If ever we needed a calm cool head that time is now. Just color me sick of the political histrionics of both parties. let's let the calm cool and collected citizens run this country. Of the people by the people and for the people. If not this guy then, one of the millions who are like him.

He stays calm under pressure and does the right things because that is what's needed. If ever we needed a calm cool head that time is now. Just color me sick of the political histrionics of both parties. let's let the calm cool and collected citizens run this country. Of the people by the people and for the people. If not this guy then, one of the millions who are like him.
We didn't have a presidential election in 2014. 2014 was an off year election.

2014?

If you could only take us back to 2014, you would have my eternal gratitude.

I can still remember that distant past when women didn't have penises, burning down businesses was not peaceful and supporting free speech was not white nationalist.
And we’d have time to warn the country about Trump.

Stalin and Mao remained calm while murdering about 60 million of their own people during the purges.

It's probably a good idea to get an idea bout where people sit on issues and most importantly the Constitution before deciding to vote for them.

Congrats to the man on doing a fine job but that alone is not a qualification for office.

Warn them about what? That for once we'd have a real person in there who actually put the country and its people first over some two-bit pressed suit career politician promoting foreign agendas?
Like him or not we all knew what we were getting well before he actually got elected.

If he's the devil then there's something horribly wrong in this country that led to his election so it's time for some serious national self examination by everyone on all sides.

Warn them about what? That for once we'd have a real person in there who actually put the country and its people first over some two-bit pressed suit career politician promoting foreign agendas?
Yeah and you fell for it! :auiqs.jpg:

Trump did much better as President than Hillary would have. If Hillary had been elected we would likely still be waiting for the first COVID vaccine.
Why likely? I say we’d have had the vaccine and a president who wasn’t two-faced about it, i.e. discouraging it’s use, while actually getting it themselves.

Forum List

Back