I would vote for Rep. Ilhan Omar (D)

O really how is one little tiny nation of jews a terriost state when its been attacked by up to 5 or wwas it 6 muslim nations at one time and won. They have been attacked many times just receenty by hamas lobbing mortors and rockets in thier nation from Palestinian land and citys.
My feeling wipe Palestine off the map

If mexico or canada were shooting missles and mortors into our citys what do you think we would do

There is an important addition to "NEW-SPEAK" -----
>>>>> UNARMED PALESTINIANS <<<<<
Unarmed Palestinians odd they had shot thousands of mortors and rockets in isreal and thats unarmed
\

I use the term "UNARMED PALESTINIANS" as a clue.
It is a term used only by the MOST DISGUSTING PEOPLE

That's a fascinating insight into how your brain operates.

the ability to GENERALIZE is called "INTELLIGENCE"-----it is called a
HIGHER FUNCTION by neurobiologists

If mexico or canada were shooting missles and mortors into our citys what do you think we would do

Unarmed Palestinians odd they had shot thousands of mortors and rockets in isreal and thats unarmed
\

Reaching generalized conclusions based on a pattern of observable trends in jewish behavior throughout history is antisemitic though?

\

Reaching generalized conclusions based on a pattern of observable trends in jewish behavior throughout history is antisemitic though?
Dude, you've got to stop before a swastika starts growing out of your head.

Did she really refer to our closest ally in the Middle East as a "terrorist state"? That should be grounds for impeachment if not charges of treason. At any rate she has proved she is unfit for political office on the grounds of bigotry.

Congress critters can't be impeached.

They can, however, be expelled from Congress by a 2/3 vote of the body. It would really be up to the Democrat Party to carry the ball on this. The GOP would be ok to provide the needed margin if the Dems provided all of their votes and the Dems were willing to deal on other issues like the Wall.

It would be a shame to relieve the Dems of their shoe stone.... I say keep her!
Why interrupt the scorpion?

Jo

Last edited:
\

You're saying it's ok to generalize people who ask questions and label them a nazi? It's also ok to generalize Palestinians...but its NOT ok to generalize Jews?

\

You're saying it's ok to generalize people who ask questions and label them a nazi? It's also ok to generalize Palestinians...but its NOT ok to generalize Jews?
I didn't say any of that. What I've been saying is that you are obviously an anti semite who doesn't have the balls to just admit it and that with every post you make yourself look more ridiculous.

\

Too late.

I didn't say any of that. What I've been saying is that you are obviously an anti semite who doesn't have the balls to just admit it and that with every post you make yourself look more ridiculous.

There's only one group (Jews) that is protected from any and all criticism. There's only one group (Whites) that it is socially acceptable to promote racism against.

There's only one group (Jews) that is protected from any and all criticism. There's only one group (Whites) that it is socially acceptable to promote racism against.
lol You've been criticizing Jews for the past few hours so how protected can they be?

Did she really refer to our closest ally in the Middle East as a "terrorist state"? That should be grounds for impeachment if not charges of treason. At any rate she has proved she is unfit for political office on the grounds of bigotry.

Congress critters can't be impeached.

They can, however, be expelled from Congress by a 2/3 vote of the body. It would really be up to the Democrat Party to carry the ball on this. The GOP would be ok to provide the needed margin if the Dems provided all of their votes and the Dems were willing to deal on other issues like the Wall.

It would be a shame to relive the Dems of their shoe stone.... I say keep her!
Why interrupt the scorpion?

Jo

If the Dems are willing to get behind the wall as well as reforming immigration law so we can send intruders back in a hurry, it could be a good deal for the country.

lol You've been criticizing Jews for the past few hours so how protected can they be?

Anonymously, on an obscure little message board that nobody really cares about. Meanwhile over at the NYT:
white nyt.jpg

Anonymously, on an obscure little message board that nobody really cares about. Meanwhile over at the NYT:
View attachment 253303
What does any of this have to do with your false claim you are not allowed to criticize Jews?

View attachment 253303
What does any of this have to do with your false claim you are not allowed to criticize Jews?

Well just look at the firestorm that Rep. Omar's statements ignited. If she had said about Jews what the media constantly says about white people, she'd be utterly destroyed.

View attachment 253303

Well just look at the firestorm that Rep. Omar's statements ignited. If she had said about Jews what the media constantly says about white people, she'd be utterly destroyed.
No she wouldn't. She is protected by the Congressional Black Caucus because she is black. That's why Pelosi couldn't get a resolution censuring her for anti semitic rants. Anti semitism is a protected value in today's Democratic Party. You should get together with all you black brothers and sisters who share your values.

View attachment 253303

No she wouldn't. She is protected by the Congressional Black Caucus because she is black. That's why Pelosi couldn't get a resolution censuring her for anti semitic rants. Anti semitism is a protected value in today's Democratic Party. You should get together with all you black brothers and sisters who share your values.

If Americans were even half as outraged about the supposed antisemitism in the democrat party as they are about their BLATANT anti-white male racism and sexism then we might make some progress in this society.

View attachment 253303

If Americans were even half as outraged about the supposed antisemitism in the democrat party as they are about their BLATANT anti-white male racism and sexism then we might make some progress in this society.
So now you're blaming the Jews for what you perceive is anti white racism?

There's only one group (Jews) that is protected from any and all criticism. There's only one group (Whites) that it is socially acceptable to promote racism against
No, that's true of all groups. Do you think our culture "allows" stereotyping blacks? Muslims? Homosexuals? You are right about whites though.

Forum List

Back