I would vote for Rep. Ilhan Omar (D)

The Bible says Israel is a cup of trembling for many people.

It’s existence is a testament to the existence of God, and for the wicked, the liars, deceivers, slanderers, fornicators, idolaters, abusers, sinners of all types, and those who reject God’s Grace, Fear That There is a God and a Hell awaiting them is very real.

The Fig Tree Puts Forth it’s leaves.

And The Nation’s Tremble.

You are Fearful of Israel.

Those that love Israel and support Israel only want to please God.

Americans support Israel and they don't even know why. Is it something in the water?
I suggest you use this thing called the Internet to understand why Americans support Israel.

Because we are fearful of Israel.

Could you tell us where the Bible says this? So we can read it ourselves.
You do understand that the Bible speaks of 2 Israels, one is a nation the other is a people aka House of Israel. The other who are jews are called ' The House of Judah'.
Jesus [ from my understanding of scripture ] was very upset with the Jews.
I'm not being anti anything just debating.
Is that why Jesus said he was sent to save the Jews and no others?

That is not what he said. Read it for yourself. The Jews are of The House of Judah, not The house of Israel.

Matthew 10:6
Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel.

Matthew 15:23
But Jesus did not answer a word. So His disciples came and urged Him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us."

Acts 3:26
When God raised up His servant, He sent Him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 15:8
For I tell you that Christ has become a servant of the Jews on behalf of God's truth, to confirm the promises made to the patriarchs,

Last edited:

It’s existence is a testament to the existence of God, and for the wicked, the liars, deceivers, slanderers, fornicators, idolaters, abusers, sinners of all types, and those who reject God’s Grace, Fear That There is a God and a Hell awaiting them is very real.

I suggest you use this thing called the Internet to understand why Americans support Israel.

You do understand that the Bible speaks of 2 Israels, one is a nation the other is a people aka House of Israel. The other who are jews are called ' The House of Judah'.

That is not what he said. Read it for yourself. The Jews are of The House of Judah, not The house of Israel.

But Jesus did not answer a word. So His disciples came and urged Him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us."

When God raised up His servant, He sent Him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

For I tell you that Christ has become a servant of the Jews on behalf of God's truth, to confirm the promises made to the patriarchs,
Sure it is. Jesus came to save only the Jews, so where did all these other Christians come from?

Reaching generalized conclusions based on a pattern of observable trends in jewish behavior throughout history is antisemitic though?
Dude, you've got to stop before a swastika starts growing out of your head.

You're saying it's ok to generalize people who ask questions and label them a nazi? It's also ok to generalize Palestinians...but its NOT ok to generalize Jews?

Well certainly there are extremists on both sides. Tell me though... Do Israelis teach their Children that Palestinians are human swine fit only for slaughter?

It is my understanding that Palestinian Children are encouraged to harbor Genocide.
It's going to be extremely difficult to make any progress like that.

Jo

I don't know any Palestinians. I do know that many black children are taught to distrust the cops because they're all white supremacists and that white people are subhumans who lived in caves after an african named "big head scientist" invented them.
Yep....Louie Farrahkahn's kids get that stuff for bedtime stories.

Jo

Farrahkhan is a racist. And he is full of hate.

Sure it is. Jesus came to save only the Jews, so where did all these other Christians come from?

"My understanding " is by saving the lost sheep he could then bring us into the promise.

"My understanding " is by saving the lost sheep he could then bring us into the promise.
That rumor was started by Paul, but Jesus never said so.

Dude, you've got to stop before a swastika starts growing out of your head.

You're saying it's ok to generalize people who ask questions and label them a nazi? It's also ok to generalize Palestinians...but its NOT ok to generalize Jews?

Well certainly there are extremists on both sides. Tell me though... Do Israelis teach their Children that Palestinians are human swine fit only for slaughter?

It is my understanding that Palestinian Children are encouraged to harbor Genocide.
It's going to be extremely difficult to make any progress like that.

Jo

I don't know any Palestinians. I do know that many black children are taught to distrust the cops because they're all white supremacists and that white people are subhumans who lived in caves after an african named "big head scientist" invented them.
Yep....Louie Farrahkahn's kids get that stuff for bedtime stories.

Jo

Farrahkhan is a racist. And he is full of hate.

Racist doesn't quite embrace the depth of
Of his particular social dysfunction. The NOI teaches that white people are not even human. We need a more violently descriptive adjective here: Hmm maybe Genocidalist.

JO

There's only one group (Whites) that it is socially acceptable to promote racism against.

"Against whom is it socially acceptable to promote racism"

We can also harass the grammar deficient with impunity.

Or we can do the ebonics..

Da onliest peepos dat can git punched is Dem krakahs.

Jo

heavy-metal-v1-6-page-20.png

I've been a stanch Republican since I voted for Reagan in 1980.

But if I lived in Rep. Omar's district she would get my vote because of her stance on the terrorist state of Israel and the racist AIPAC lobby and its stranglehold on the American political system. ... :cool:

That's why even if you agree with me on every other issue I consider you an enemy to western civilization.

Your adherence to the most vile and evil cult satan could have inspired makes any of your political beliefs moot.

You need to first understand that the first time in the Bible the word " JEW " was mentioned was when the Jews aka 'House of Judah and Israelites aka House of Israel were at war with each other.
All tribes are of the patriarch Israel so basically all Israelites, but Judah , Levi and part of Benjamin are the Priesthood. Check it out to make sure I remember correctly.

All Israel will be saved by Messiah.

Whomever is left of Israel during the Tribulation, and that has not worshiped The Anti-Christ or taken his mark will be saved.

Will all Israel be saved in the end times?

But if I lived in Rep. Omar's district she would get my vote because of her stance on the terrorist state of Israel and the racist AIPAC lobby and its stranglehold on the American political system. ... :cool:
She reminds me of the wicked witch in Snow White.
images

There is much more to consider about Omar than that. She is a screwball jihadist who supports Muslim Brotherhood groups and their seditious philosophy.

She also has many other lamebrain ideas, like supporting transgender males in all female sports. What could be more ridiculous ?

Last edited:
On Judgment Day not only are individuals judged but entire Nations are Judged and destroyed and removed from the face of the Earth forever.

The main thing they are judged on is their love or hatred of Israel.

Now you know Omar’s fate and the fate of all who agree with her.
Israel and God’s Judgment on the Nations

She reminds me of the wicked witch in Snow White.

All Israel will be saved by Messiah.

Whomever is left of Israel during the Tribulation, and that has not worshiped The Anti-Christ or taken his mark will be saved.

Will all Israel be saved in the end times?

Not according to scripture if my memory serves me only a small remnant will be saved. And the Temple that houses the anti-Christ will be built in troubleous times. I haven't studied the Bible in awhile check it out for yourself.

I'm pretty sure she won't be elected to any higher office.

But at least she got a national conversation started concerning our supposed ally Israel. .. :cool:
You mean the country that takes US technology and improves it at least 100%.
I don’t blame you for being jealous.

You are aware that Maimonide took most of his stuff from Aristotle and 3 Muslims, aren't you.
Maimonides was an overt admire of Aristotle and overt hater of Islam.
Now what did he take from the Muslims?
Perhaps their approach to mathematics, science, etc...

You mean the country that takes US technology and improves it at least 100%. I don’t blame you for being jealous.
I'm not jealous of Israel in the least. If they can improve some aspects of our technology, then more power to them.

Again, I am opposed to their powerful influence and manipulation of our politicians and the political system. ... :cool:
What you are saying is that you are opposed to democracy, since the only reason politicians support good relations with Israel is that the polls show the overwhelming majority of of American voters support Israel. Saying that it is because of Jewish money, is a racist lie.

Americans support Israel and they don't even know why. Is it something in the water?

Elaborate without making the usual ass out of yourself.

Why should a Jew or non-Christian care what’s dribbled in The Nonsense Testament?

Paul couldn’t fool the educated Jews with his gibberish, so he went after the Romans and that took 300 years to kick in.

There is much more to consider about Omar than that. She is a screwball jihadist who supports Muslim Brotherhood groups and their seditious philosophy.

She also has many other lamebrain ideas, like supporting transgender males in all female sports. What could be more ridiculous.

Islam will use our immorality against us for sure but when we are defeated it won't be Islam that does it. It will because we turned from God and into Sodom and Gomorrah. We even kill our own babies. And innocents all over the world.

Forum List

Back