I would vote for Rep. Ilhan Omar (D)

There's only one group (Jews) that is protected from any and all criticism. There's only one group (Whites) that it is socially acceptable to promote racism against
No, that's true of all groups. Do you think our culture "allows" stereotyping blacks? Muslims? Homosexuals? You are right about whites though.

In the hierarchy of victimhood jews reign supreme above all other special interest groups. White men are several hundreds orders of magnitudes beneath them all. Nothing is more contemptible to a lefty or a media empire than a white man asking for equal treatment.

All I gotta say is that you can take the Sunni Man out of the middle east, but you cannot take the Sunni out of the man.
That's just the way it is, and will always be.

There's only one group (Jews) that is protected from any and all criticism. There's only one group (Whites) that it is socially acceptable to promote racism against
No, that's true of all groups. Do you think our culture "allows" stereotyping blacks? Muslims? Homosexuals? You are right about whites though.

In the hierarchy of victimhood jews reign supreme above all other special interest groups. White men are several hundreds orders of magnitudes beneath them all. Nothing is more contemptible to a lefty or a media empire than a white man asking for equal treatment.
lol Come on, tell the truth now. You're doing a parody of white nationalism, aren't you? Auditioning for SNL?

I'm pretty sure she won't be elected to any higher office.

But at least she got a national conversation started concerning our supposed ally Israel. .. :cool:
You mean the country that takes US technology and improves it at least 100%.
I don’t blame you for being jealous.

You are aware that Maimonide took most of his stuff from Aristotle and 3 Muslims, aren't you.

You mean the country that takes US technology and improves it at least 100%. I don’t blame you for being jealous.
I'm not jealous of Israel in the least. If they can improve some aspects of our technology, then more power to them.

Again, I am opposed to their powerful influence and manipulation of our politicians and the political system. ... :cool:
What you are saying is that you are opposed to democracy, since the only reason politicians support good relations with Israel is that the polls show the overwhelming majority of of American voters support Israel. Saying that it is because of Jewish money, is a racist lie.

Americans support Israel and they don't even know why. Is it something in the water?
I suggest you use this thing called the Internet to understand why Americans support Israel.

Because we are fearful of Israel.

The Bible says Israel is a cup of trembling for many people.

It’s existence is a testament to the existence of God, and for the wicked, the liars, deceivers, slanderers, fornicators, idolaters, abusers, sinners of all types, and those who reject God’s Grace, Fear That There is a God and a Hell awaiting them is very real.

The Fig Tree Puts Forth it’s leaves.

And The Nation’s Tremble.

You are Fearful of Israel.

Those that love Israel and support Israel only want to please God.

You mean the country that takes US technology and improves it at least 100%. I don’t blame you for being jealous.
I'm not jealous of Israel in the least. If they can improve some aspects of our technology, then more power to them.

Again, I am opposed to their powerful influence and manipulation of our politicians and the political system. ... :cool:
What you are saying is that you are opposed to democracy, since the only reason politicians support good relations with Israel is that the polls show the overwhelming majority of of American voters support Israel. Saying that it is because of Jewish money, is a racist lie.

Americans support Israel and they don't even know why. Is it something in the water?
I suggest you use this thing called the Internet to understand why Americans support Israel.

Last edited:
Anonymously, on an obscure little message board that nobody really cares about. Meanwhile over at the NYT:
View attachment 253303
What does any of this have to do with your false claim you are not allowed to criticize Jews?

Well just look at the firestorm that Rep. Omar's statements ignited. If she had said about Jews what the media constantly says about white people, she'd be utterly destroyed.
No she wouldn't. She is protected by the Congressional Black Caucus because she is black. That's why Pelosi couldn't get a resolution censuring her for anti semitic rants. Anti semitism is a protected value in today's Democratic Party. You should get together with all you black brothers and sisters who share your values.

If Americans were even half as outraged about the supposed antisemitism in the democrat party as they are about their BLATANT anti-white male racism and sexism then we might make some progress in this society.
So now you're blaming the Jews for what you perceive is anti white racism?

I am blaming social and political movements for anti-west anti-christian anti-free speech and pro-immorality attitudes which often manifest as anti-white racism.

Marxism
Critical theory
psychoanalysis

\

I use the term "UNARMED PALESTINIANS" as a clue.
It is a term used only by the MOST DISGUSTING PEOPLE

That's a fascinating insight into how your brain operates.

the ability to GENERALIZE is called "INTELLIGENCE"-----it is called a
HIGHER FUNCTION by neurobiologists

Reaching generalized conclusions based on a pattern of observable trends in jewish behavior throughout history is antisemitic though?
Dude, you've got to stop before a swastika starts growing out of your head.

You're saying it's ok to generalize people who ask questions and label them a nazi? It's also ok to generalize Palestinians...but its NOT ok to generalize Jews?

Well certainly there are extremists on both sides. Tell me though... Do Israelis teach their Children that Palestinians are human swine fit only for slaughter?

It is my understanding that Palestinian Children are encouraged to harbor Genocide.
It's going to be extremely difficult to make any progress like that.

Jo

That's a fascinating insight into how your brain operates.

Reaching generalized conclusions based on a pattern of observable trends in jewish behavior throughout history is antisemitic though?

You're saying it's ok to generalize people who ask questions and label them a nazi? It's also ok to generalize Palestinians...but its NOT ok to generalize Jews?

Well certainly there are extremists on both sides. Tell me though... Do Israelis teach their Children that Palestinians are human swine fit only for slaughter?

It is my understanding that Palestinian Children are encouraged to harbor Genocide.

Jo

I don't know any Palestinians. I do know that many black children are taught to distrust the cops because they're all white supremacists and that white people are subhumans who lived in caves after an african named "big head scientist" invented them.

It’s existence is a testament to the existence of God, and for the wicked, the liars, deceivers, slanderers, fornicators, idolaters, abusers, sinners of all types, and those who reject God’s Grace, Fear That There is a God and a Hell awaiting them is very real.

Could you tell us where the Bible says this? So we can read it ourselves.
You do understand that the Bible speaks of 2 Israels, one is a nation the other is a people aka House of Israel. The other who are jews are called ' The House of Judah'.
Jesus [ from my understanding of scripture ] was very upset with the Jews.
I'm not being anti anything just debating.

What does any of this have to do with your false claim you are not allowed to criticize Jews?

Well just look at the firestorm that Rep. Omar's statements ignited. If she had said about Jews what the media constantly says about white people, she'd be utterly destroyed.
No she wouldn't. She is protected by the Congressional Black Caucus because she is black. That's why Pelosi couldn't get a resolution censuring her for anti semitic rants. Anti semitism is a protected value in today's Democratic Party. You should get together with all you black brothers and sisters who share your values.

If Americans were even half as outraged about the supposed antisemitism in the democrat party as they are about their BLATANT anti-white male racism and sexism then we might make some progress in this society.

I am blaming social and political movements for anti-west anti-christian anti-free speech and pro-immorality attitudes which often manifest as anti-white racism.

Marxism
Critical theory
psychoanalysis
The part that baffles me is that you have just spent hours ranting about everything, but especially Jews, you don't consider white and yet you are claiming you are being denied free speech.

Forget the Israeli politics, omar is a far left America hater. Ungrateful for everything this country has given her. Fuck her!

Jo

I don't know any Palestinians. I do know that many black children are taught to distrust the cops because they're all white supremacists and that white people are subhumans who lived in caves after an african named "big head scientist" invented them.
Spend a lot of time with black children, do you?

Marxism
Critical theory
psychoanalysis
The part that baffles me is that you have just spent hours ranting about everything, but especially Jews, you don't consider white and yet you are claiming you are being denied free speech.

Anti semites are dog shit

Could you tell us where the Bible says this? So we can read it ourselves.
You do understand that the Bible speaks of 2 Israels, one is a nation the other is a people aka House of Israel. The other who are jews are called ' The House of Judah'.
Jesus [ from my understanding of scripture ] was very upset with the Jews.
I'm not being anti anything just debating.
Is that why Jesus said he was sent to save the Jews and no others?

No I mean in todays time, after all we don't want another 9-1-01, do we?

Jo

Yep....Louie Farrahkahn's kids get that stuff for bedtime stories.

Jo

There's only one group (Whites) that it is socially acceptable to promote racism against.

"Against whom is it socially acceptable to promote racism"

We can also harass the grammar deficient with impunity.

Forum List

Back