I would vote for Rep. Ilhan Omar (D)

Those are facts.

you are parroting the current islamo-Nazi propaganda.

Marxism - goes without saying why this is bad
Critical theory - undermines tradition
psychoanalysis - undermines morality
neoconservatism - undermines nations
Do you have a pill you are supposed to take at times like this?

I love it.When it comes to white men and muslims, it's open season. Criticize all you like. But when it comes to Jews...its:

antisemitism!!! ARG THEY'RE GONNA PUT US IN CAMPS AGAIN
Take the pill.
Maybe this is a side effect and he’s much worse without the pill...

I've been a stanch Republican since I voted for Reagan in 1980.

But if I lived in Rep. Omar's district she would get my vote because of her stance on the terrorist state of Israel and the racist AIPAC lobby and its stranglehold on the American political system. ... :cool:

But make no mistake about it; Omar is a sympathizer for violent overthrow,

Right goal, wrong vehicle.
After Ground Zero, We Must Take Over and Enforce Zero Tolerance

Her preferred vehicle is a car bomb. Anyone want to give her the keys?

Rep. Omar is just the first to break the ice and embolden future politicians to speak out that they are feed up with AIPAC and other pro Zionist organizations gaming the American political system for the benefit of Israel. .... :thup:
Its amer8cas business who we support and do not.
I trust isreal a lot more then muslims that have limited their response who attacked by terriost muslims and they have nukes. On of your nut bar leaders will declare war on them one day and get their nuts roasted with radation .id wise up if i was you but your to stupid for that

Those are facts.

you are parroting the current islamo-Nazi propaganda.

Marxism - goes without saying why this is bad
Critical theory - undermines tradition
psychoanalysis - undermines morality
neoconservatism - undermines nations
Do you have a pill you are supposed to take at times like this?

I love it.When it comes to white men and muslims, it's open season. Criticize all you like. But when it comes to Jews...its:

antisemitism!!! ARG THEY'RE GONNA PUT US IN CAMPS AGAIN
Take the pill.
redpill.png

Mostly those who have communist leaders and those who think its ok for a guy named Muhammad to have sex with a 13 year old rape women and kill non belivers the pedophiles religion you know those who think its ok to have sex with a goat drink camel piss

But if I lived in Rep. Omar's district she would get my vote because of her stance on the terrorist state of Israel and the racist AIPAC lobby and its stranglehold on the American political system. ... :cool:

O really how is one little tiny nation of jews a terriost state when its been attacked by up to 5 or wwas it 6 muslim nations at one time and won. They have been attacked many times just receenty by hamas lobbing mortors and rockets in thier nation from Palestinian land and citys.
My feeling wipe Palestine off the map

If mexico or canada were shooting missles and mortors into our citys what do you think we would do

There is an important addition to "NEW-SPEAK" -----
>>>>> UNARMED PALESTINIANS <<<<<
Unarmed Palestinians odd they had shot thousands of mortors and rockets in isreal and thats unarmed

Israel a "terror state"? Hilarious!

can you explain how you can praise Trump who also supports Israel, yet at the same time support the antithesis of Trump and all his policies and side with those loony liberals?

Where some 'volks' are concerned ... any topic concerning the J-O-O's makes them just a little bit crazy.

We seem to have that effect on them.
Anti-Semitism Always Leaves a Yellow Stain

Buttboys for the bosses need scapegoats to butt heads with. For most of Gentile history, the vast majority of people have been slavish cowards talking tough against what their rulers tell them are the causes of their oppression. After World War II, the hereditary plutocracy had to assign some of its sons to pretend to be anti-Establishment in order to fill the scapegoat vacancy.

They can, however, be expelled from Congress by a 2/3 vote of the body
I did not know that! What are they waiting for!

It is up to the Democrats- who are in control of the chamber- to push it through.

The down side to them is that Minnesota is in play for 2020, and they might think that expelling this Omar broad will alienate voters in the Minneapolis area and cost them the state.

Even if they see this as a positive, the price they will have to pay to get the Republicans to go along with it might be higher than they want to pay as well. The Democrats best hope is to get Omar to quit voluntarily.

I'm pretty sure she won't be elected to any higher office.

But at least she got a national conversation started concerning our supposed ally Israel. .. :cool:
You mean the country that takes US technology and improves it at least 100%.
I don’t blame you for being jealous.
Truth by Analogy to the Present

They originated as a group of the smartest Sumerian Aryans who invented the wheel and numerous other things that lifted mankind out of the Stone Age the Arabs and other inferior races will always live in. Following what has been going on with smartkids being treated like freaks and losers, it is logical to conclude that this High IQ group was exploited by the oppressive rulers and decided to band together, leave Mesopotamia, and start a society where sharp minds wouldn't be forced to serve a master. Smart as they were, they weren't numerous enough to avoid capture by Arab savages and had to adopt a Semitic language.

If we believe what our own oppressors tell us about what happened in the past, we will have no future.

They can, however, be expelled from Congress by a 2/3 vote of the body
I did not know that! What are they waiting for!

It is up to the Democrats- who are in control of the chamber- to push it through.

The down side to them is that Minnesota is in play for 2020, and they might think that expelling this Omar broad will alienate voters in the Minneapolis area and cost them the state.

Even if they see this as a positive, the price they will have to pay to get the Republicans to go along with it might be higher than they want to pay as well. The Democrats best hope is to get Omar to quit voluntarily.
Omar is completely safe. If you recall, Pelosi wanted a resolution censuring Omar by name for her anti semitic rants but the Congressional Black Caucus said, no, because she is black, and Pelosi had to back down because no Democrat can win a national election without a huge turnout of black voters. The CBC is so powerful and racism is so prevalent in the Democratic Party that immediately after Pelosi was forced to back down, all the leading candidates for the nomination declared they wouldn't attend the AIPAC conference.

You like Omar eh? Would it be fair to say you’re a Palestinian firster?

O really how is one little tiny nation of jews a terriost state when its been attacked by up to 5 or wwas it 6 muslim nations at one time and won. They have been attacked many times just receenty by hamas lobbing mortors and rockets in thier nation from Palestinian land and citys.

If mexico or canada were shooting missles and mortors into our citys what do you think we would do

Unarmed Palestinians odd they had shot thousands of mortors and rockets in isreal and thats unarmed
\

I use the term "UNARMED PALESTINIANS" as a clue.
It is a term used only by the MOST DISGUSTING PEOPLE

\

I use the term "UNARMED PALESTINIANS" as a clue.
It is a term used only by the MOST DISGUSTING PEOPLE

That's a fascinating insight into how your brain operates.

Forum List

Back