I would vote for Rep. Ilhan Omar (D)

2/3 rds of Israel is destroyed by the wrath of AntiChrist in the mIddle of the 7 year peace treaty between Israel and Antichrist.

1/3rd flees in to The Wilderness, and God protects them until The 2nd coming
When He Destroys The Armies of The World arrayed against Israel and Himself.

All of those Jews will become Believers in Messiah as will all The Jews across the globe.

Also Remember when Christ died and was resurrected All The Old Testament Believers we’re resurrected with Him.

Lastly there are millions of Christian Jews which also will be resurrected during the rapture and those who are alive with The Church.

Currently there are about 15 Million Jews in The World and about 10 Million in Israel

All Israel will be saved by Messiah.

Whomever is left of Israel during the Tribulation, and that has not worshiped The Anti-Christ or taken his mark will be saved.

Will all Israel be saved in the end times?

That is not what he said. Read it for yourself. The Jews are of The House of Judah, not The house of Israel.
Matthew 10:6
Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel.

Matthew 15:23
But Jesus did not answer a word. So His disciples came and urged Him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us."

Acts 3:26
When God raised up His servant, He sent Him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 15:8
For I tell you that Christ has become a servant of the Jews on behalf of God's truth, to confirm the promises made to the patriarchs,
Sure it is. Jesus came to save only the Jews, so where did all these other Christians come from?

"My understanding " is by saving the lost sheep he could then bring us into the promise.
That rumor was started by Paul, but Jesus never said so.

Not according to scripture if my memory serves me only a small remnant will be saved. And the Temple that houses the anti-Christ will be built in troubleous times. I haven't studied the Bible in awhile check it out for yourself.

Last edited:
Why should you care about Your Eternal Soul?

The Bible says Israel is a cup of trembling for many people.

It’s existence is a testament to the existence of God, and for the wicked, the liars, deceivers, slanderers, fornicators, idolaters, abusers, sinners of all types, and those who reject God’s Grace, Fear That There is a God and a Hell awaiting them is very real.

The Fig Tree Puts Forth it’s leaves.

And The Nation’s Tremble.

You are Fearful of Israel.

Those that love Israel and support Israel only want to please God.

Because we are fearful of Israel.

Could you tell us where the Bible says this? So we can read it ourselves.
You do understand that the Bible speaks of 2 Israels, one is a nation the other is a people aka House of Israel. The other who are jews are called ' The House of Judah'.
Jesus [ from my understanding of scripture ] was very upset with the Jews.
I'm not being anti anything just debating.
Is that why Jesus said he was sent to save the Jews and no others?

That is not what he said. Read it for yourself. The Jews are of The House of Judah, not The house of Israel.

But Jesus did not answer a word. So His disciples came and urged Him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us."

When God raised up His servant, He sent Him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

For I tell you that Christ has become a servant of the Jews on behalf of God's truth, to confirm the promises made to the patriarchs,

Why should a Jew or non-Christian care what’s dribbled in The Nonsense Testament?

Islam will use our immorality against us for sure but when we are defeated it won't be Islam that does it. It will because we turned from God and into Sodom and Gomorrah. We even kill our own babies. And innocents all over the world.
Not "we". Democrats do that.

It’s existence is a testament to the existence of God, and for the wicked, the liars, deceivers, slanderers, fornicators, idolaters, abusers, sinners of all types, and those who reject God’s Grace, Fear That There is a God and a Hell awaiting them is very real.

You do understand that the Bible speaks of 2 Israels, one is a nation the other is a people aka House of Israel. The other who are jews are called ' The House of Judah'.

Why should a Jew or non-Christian care what’s dribbled in The Nonsense Testament?
I truly respect you, but there’s nothing positive in the NT that wasn’t lifted from Tanach.

Sure it is. Jesus came to save only the Jews, so where did all these other Christians come from?

You need to first understand that the first time in the Bible the word " JEW " was mentioned was when the Jews aka 'House of Judah and Israelites aka House of Israel were at war with each other.
All tribes are of the patriarch Israel so basically all Israelites, but Judah , Levi and part of Benjamin are the Priesthood. Check it out to make sure I remember correctly.
I'm not sure what your point is here. They were the priesthood, but all the people in Judah and Israel were Jews in the sense that they all believed in the teachings of the Torah. There is a theory about the ten tribes that were captured by the Assyrians and some believe they never returned and some believe they did, but this was all several centuries before Jesus and there were no divisions among the Jews of Jesus' time on that basis. You seem to be claiming Jesus was more of a nationalist than a religious reformer, but there is no evidence of that in the bible. All the people whose religious beliefs derived from the Torah were Jews, and while there were many divisions among them, there were no nationalist divisions among them in Jesus' day.

You began this by saying Jesus was upset with the Jews, and he was as all religious reformers are upset with the people they think need reforming, but Jesus was a strong advocate of the ancient Temple religion, which was the Temple for all Jews, and he believed the Jews of his time, living as they did in Jerusalem in a bustling city located on the crossroads of trade between Africa and the ME and beyond, and he also had imbibed some of the current mysticism popular among the desert mystics and wanted the Jews to accept it. All of this is interesting stuff, but I don't see how any of it relates to the discussion of anti semitism today.

The New Testament is nothing but The Old Testament Fulfilled.

There was nothing lifted from The Old Testament. It is the fulfillment of The Law.

Messiah Bin Joseph, The rejected cornerstone came as The Lamb of God, to be a Sacrifice for His People Israel.

There were 490 years determined upon the people Israel from the command to rebuild Israel until 483 until Messiah.

Daniels 70 weeks.

Messiah was cut off in the 69th week. 27 AD. 483 years as the prophecies said

The rejected cornerstone, the man of sorrows. The Lamb of God. Laid down His life so He could pick it up again.

He will come again as Messiah Bin David.

The 70th week needs to begin again, or the last 7 years of prophecy.

Daniel's 70 Weeks -

Will you accept Messiah then when you “look upon Him whom you pierced?”

I truly respect you, but there’s nothing positive in the NT that wasn’t lifted from Tanach.

Paul couldn’t fool the educated Jews with his gibberish, so he went after the Romans and that took 300 years to kick in.

Rev. 3:9 Speaks of the end times and says those who call themselves Jews are not,MY UNDERSTANDING.

…8I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door, which no one can shut. For you have only a little strength, yet you have kept My word and have not denied My name. 9Look atthose who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but areliars instead. I will make them comeand bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you. 10Because you have kept My command to endure with patience, I will also keep you from the hour of testing that is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.…
Berean Study Bible · Download
Cross References

There was nothing lifted from The Old Testament. It is the fulfillment of The Law.

Messiah Bin Joseph, The rejected cornerstone came as The Lamb of God, to be a Sacrifice for His People Israel.

There were 490 years determined upon the people Israel from the command to rebuild Israel until 483 until Messiah.

Daniels 70 weeks.

The rejected cornerstone, the man of sorrows. The Lamb of God. Laid down His life so He could pick it up again.

Daniel's 70 Weeks -

Will you accept Messiah them when you “look upon Him whom you pierced?”

I can read Daniel in the original.
I can’t make heads or tails of it.
The lack of clarity of his prophecy was a result of the confusion of the time.

Jesus came for The Jews first, and then The Gentiles. Jesus came for all people, Jew, Arab, Genitle. All who call upon His Name.’

There are many Christians who will be rejected by God.

There are Jews that will be rejected by God.

Gentiles will be rejected by God.

But God will not reject His Sheep. His sheep know Him, and He knows his Sheep and there are none in his hands whom anyone can take from Him.

Paul couldn’t fool the educated Jews with his gibberish, so he went after the Romans and that took 300 years to kick in.

Rev. 3:9 Speaks of the end times and says those who call themselves Jews are not,MY UNDERSTANDING.

…8I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door, which no one can shut. For you have only a little strength, yet you have kept My word and have not denied My name. 9Look atthose who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but areliars instead. I will make them comeand bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you. 10Because you have kept My command to endure with patience, I will also keep you from the hour of testing that is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.…
Cross References

Cross References
The author(s) of the NT made the mistake that Mohammed learned not to do...
Don’t refer to a work that you don’t know.
I read the NT 5 times and the reference errros to Tanach are embarrassing.

If you allow God to fill you with His Spirit, you will begin to understand prophecy.

Daniels 70 weeks.

Daniel's 70 Weeks -

Last edited:
Jesus came for The Jews first, and then The Gentiles. Jesus came for all people, Jew, Arab, Genitle. All who call upon His Name.’

There are many Christians who will be rejected by God.

There are Jews that will be rejected by God.

Gentiles will be rejected by God.

But God will not reject His Sheep. His sheep know Him, and He knows his Sheep and there are none in his hands whom anyone can take from Him.

Cross References
Kewl...
He shouldn’t have come for the Romans because they wound up murdering 10s of millions of people in his name.

Of you allow God to fill you with His Spirit, you will begin to understand prophecy.

Daniels 70 weeks.

Daniel's 70 Weeks -

I prefer God’s command to learn and understand creation.

Kewl...
He shouldn’t have come for the Romans because they wound up murdering 10s of millions of people in his name.
Had He not, they might have killed even more but not in His Name.

When religions are used to buttress state power, not everything that state does can be blamed on the religion.

You do not need the New Testament to see Jesus. If you do not believe The New Testament then I suggest you find Jesus in The Old Testament.

Isaiah, Zachariah, Ezekiel, Daniel, and many of the books tell of Jesus.

Even when Isaac took Jacob up to Golgotha to be tested by God to see if Isaac would give up His Only. Begotten Son, you can see Jesus in that.

Yahweh stopped Isaac because He knew his heart. And He said, “I will provide The Lamb.”

What did John The Baptist say when He first Saw Jesus?

Behold The Lamb of God who takes away The Sims of The World”

Cross References

Kewl...
Had He not, they might have killed even more but not in His Name.

When religions are used to buttress state power, not everything that state does can be blamed on the religion.
We all know the Romans were really out for wealth and chicks.

Cross References

You are to study and prove all things.

Cross References

And that ain’t gonna happen by only allowing the Holy Spirit to fill you up.

In truth, Yirmeyahu (Jeremiah) was the rare prophet who wasn’t in his 80s or above.
God was trying to show the Jews they were being selfish like children.

The Word of God.

Read it, pray.

Jesus is there Old Testament and New.

Cross References

And that ain’t gonna happen by only allowing the Holy Spirit to fill you up.

Forum List

Back