I would vote for Rep. Ilhan Omar (D)

I'm pretty sure she won't be elected to any higher office.

But at least she got a national conversation started concerning our supposed ally Israel. .. :cool:
You mean the country that takes US technology and improves it at least 100%.
I don’t blame you for being jealous.

You are aware that Maimonide took most of his stuff from Aristotle and 3 Muslims, aren't you.

no----it is clear that you never read the works of Maimonides---but I did

Zachariah 12:10

And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

Zechariah 13:6

And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

Psalm 22 – The Prophecy About The Crucified Messiah
https://www.oneforisrael.org/bible-based-teaching-from-israel/psalm-22-prophecy-crucified-messiah/

The Bible says Israel is a cup of trembling for many people.

It’s existence is a testament to the existence of God, and for the wicked, the liars, deceivers, slanderers, fornicators, idolaters, abusers, sinners of all types, and those who reject God’s Grace, Fear That There is a God and a Hell awaiting them is very real.

The Fig Tree Puts Forth it’s leaves.

And The Nation’s Tremble.

You are Fearful of Israel.

Those that love Israel and support Israel only want to please God.

I suggest you use this thing called the Internet to understand why Americans support Israel.

Because we are fearful of Israel.

Could you tell us where the Bible says this? So we can read it ourselves.
You do understand that the Bible speaks of 2 Israels, one is a nation the other is a people aka House of Israel. The other who are jews are called ' The House of Judah'.
Jesus [ from my understanding of scripture ] was very upset with the Jews.
I'm not being anti anything just debating.
Is that why Jesus said he was sent to save the Jews and no others?

That is not what he said. Read it for yourself. The Jews are of The House of Judah, not The house of Israel.

Matthew 10:6
Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel.

Matthew 15:23
But Jesus did not answer a word. So His disciples came and urged Him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us."

Acts 3:26
When God raised up His servant, He sent Him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 15:8
For I tell you that Christ has become a servant of the Jews on behalf of God's truth, to confirm the promises made to the patriarchs,

Judah was the son of JACOB (aka Israel) ----sheeeeesh

The New Testament is nothing but The Old Testament Fulfilled.

There was nothing lifted from The Old Testament. It is the fulfillment of The Law.

Messiah Bin Joseph, The rejected cornerstone came as The Lamb of God, to be a Sacrifice for His People Israel.

There were 490 years determined upon the people Israel from the command to rebuild Israel until 483 until Messiah.

Daniels 70 weeks.

Messiah was cut off in the 69th week. 27 AD. 483 years as the prophecies said

The rejected cornerstone, the man of sorrows. The Lamb of God. Laid down His life so He could pick it up again.

He will come again as Messiah Bin David.

The 70th week needs to begin again, or the last 7 years of prophecy.

Daniel's 70 Weeks -

Will you accept Messiah them when you “look upon Him whom you pierced?”

Why should you care about Your Eternal Soul?

That is not what he said. Read it for yourself. The Jews are of The House of Judah, not The house of Israel.

But Jesus did not answer a word. So His disciples came and urged Him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us."

When God raised up His servant, He sent Him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

For I tell you that Christ has become a servant of the Jews on behalf of God's truth, to confirm the promises made to the patriarchs,
Why should a Jew or non-Christian care what’s dribbled in The Nonsense Testament?
I truly respect you, but there’s nothing positive in the NT that wasn’t lifted from Tanach.
I can read Daniel in the original.
I can’t make heads or tails of it.
The lack of clarity of his prophecy was a result of the confusion of the time.

Really? I was just reading it today, guess you don't have the Holy spirit in you..

I'm pretty sure she won't be elected to any higher office.

But at least she got a national conversation started concerning our supposed ally Israel. .. :cool:
You mean the country that takes US technology and improves it at least 100%.
I don’t blame you for being jealous.

You are aware that Maimonide took most of his stuff from Aristotle and 3 Muslims, aren't you.
Maimonides was an overt admire of Aristotle and overt hater of Islam.
Now what did he take from the Muslims?
Perhaps their approach to mathematics, science, etc...

Maimo took nothing from arabs--------he ran away from them---
but there was no place to run

It’s existence is a testament to the existence of God, and for the wicked, the liars, deceivers, slanderers, fornicators, idolaters, abusers, sinners of all types, and those who reject God’s Grace, Fear That There is a God and a Hell awaiting them is very real.

Because we are fearful of Israel.

You do understand that the Bible speaks of 2 Israels, one is a nation the other is a people aka House of Israel. The other who are jews are called ' The House of Judah'.

and ugly ass Leah

And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

https://www.oneforisrael.org/bible-based-teaching-from-israel/psalm-22-prophecy-crucified-messiah/
Read all of chapter 12, not just 1 verse

I truly respect you, but there’s nothing positive in the NT that wasn’t lifted from Tanach.
The religious and theological system of the New Testament is an outgrowth of the Old, as Christianity, properly understood, is a branch of Judaism, as is Islam.

But I would be interested in you finding this for me in the Old Testament;
1) 'if a man commands you to carry his cloak for a mile, carry it instead for two miles'
2) 'if a man slaps you on the left cheek, turn the other to him to slap as well.'
3) 'pray for your enemies that they may be saved'
4) 'Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Light'
5) 'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone'
The ramifications of these behaviors, when studied against cause/effect, have created the tumult that currently exists in the world.

I agree but don't we also have to account for all the different sects that cause much confusion? Orthodox, Reform, etc,etc,. Baptist, Evangelical,etc etc.
Nobody has ever came close to solving the riddle. So now that I am old all my studies have became just hope and prayer.

and ugly ass Leah

yeah---the OTHER WIFE

Read all of chapter 13, not just 1 verse.
Oh, geez!

There was nothing lifted from The Old Testament. It is the fulfillment of The Law.

Messiah Bin Joseph, The rejected cornerstone came as The Lamb of God, to be a Sacrifice for His People Israel.

There were 490 years determined upon the people Israel from the command to rebuild Israel until 483 until Messiah.

Daniels 70 weeks.

The rejected cornerstone, the man of sorrows. The Lamb of God. Laid down His life so He could pick it up again.

Daniel's 70 Weeks -

Why should a Jew or non-Christian care what’s dribbled in The Nonsense Testament?

Really? I was just reading it today, guess you don't have the Holy spirit in you..

Let me know when you figure out the run on prophecies...

and ugly ass Leah

yeah---the OTHER WIFE

That story still cracks me up, How could a guy not know it wasn't Rachel on his wedding night?

I have read All of The Bible. Those were just two selections that talk about Messiah. Yahshua is everywhere in The Old Testament.

I have planted a seed. It is up to you to water it.

Good Luck and God Bless!

Read all of chapter 13, not just 1 verse.
Oh, geez!

The religious and theological system of the New Testament is an outgrowth of the Old, as Christianity, properly understood, is a branch of Judaism, as is Islam.

But I would be interested in you finding this for me in the Old Testament;
1) 'if a man commands you to carry his cloak for a mile, carry it instead for two miles'
2) 'if a man slaps you on the left cheek, turn the other to him to slap as well.'
3) 'pray for your enemies that they may be saved'
4) 'Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Light'
5) 'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone'
The ramifications of these behaviors, when studied against cause/effect, have created the tumult that currently exists in the world.

I agree but don't we also have to account for all the different sects that cause much confusion? Orthodox, Reform, etc,etc,. Baptist, Evangelical,etc etc.
Nobody has ever came close to solving the riddle. So now that I am old all my studies have became just hope and prayer.
I’m just wait for Progessives to legalize beasteality.

I've been a stanch Republican since I voted for Reagan in 1980.

But if I lived in Rep. Omar's district she would get my vote because of her stance on the terrorist state of Israel and the racist AIPAC lobby and its stranglehold on the American political system. ... :cool:

So replace that with sayyy, CAIR? If the Newish one needs to go then the jihad apologist need to not even be given a platform.

The part that baffles me is that you have just spent hours ranting about everything, but especially Jews, you don't consider white and yet you are claiming you are being denied free speech.

Anonymously, on a small-time political forum that nobody cares about. If I posted my thoughts on twitter or facebook I'd have my life ruined by mobs of haters and would be lucky if antifa didn't show up on my doorstep

Your funny Impure.

Daniels 70 weeks.

Daniel's 70 Weeks -

Let me know when you figure out the run on prophecies...
Daniel is easy, read Hosea

Forum List

Back