I wrote my own Rap - Spaniard Diss Rap Battle

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
A little background so you understand what's going on:

I'm on TheApricity, it's a forum where looks are a lot important, and then there are Spaniards but also others who always post the lightest, blondest of their compatriots, and then Italians, for example, argue with the Spaniards about who is blonder and lighter. And now I've been dissing the Spaniards just to annoy them, it's not really my opinion at all. I just want to tease them, and because it makes a good rap diss and then they will "cry".

I stole the beat and slightly some lines from Eminem 8 miles but overall the text is my own...

A little background so you understand what's going on:

I'm on TheApricity, it's a forum where looks are a lot important, and then there are Spaniards but also others who always post the lightest, blondest of their compatriots, and then Italians, for example, argue with the Spaniards about who is blonder and lighter. And now I've been dissing the Spaniards just to annoy them, it's not really my opinion at all. I just want to tease them, and because it makes a good rap diss and then they will "cry".

I stole the beat and slightly some lines from Eminem 8 miles but overall the text is my own...

Seriously...you need to apply yourself to something you can actually make money doing and stop wasting your time pretending to be a rapper.
You're no better than the Ni@##^s here in the US who think they're going to be a famous rapper one day.....and it's pathetic.
By the time the Wife and I reached 24 our first house was almost paid for and we havent had a house note since.
Stop kidding yourself Mort.

Seriously...you need to apply yourself to something you can actually make money doing and stop wasting your time pretending to be a rapper.
You're no better than the Ni@##^s here in the US who think they're going to be a famous rapper one day.....and it's pathetic.
By the time the Wife and I reached 24 our first house was almost paid for and we havent had a house note since.

You are a a*ss

I dont think I am or will be a famous rapper. Im a small no name, a small underdog, I do what I like I dont want even to have lots of money.

You are a a*ss

No Mort I'm a realist.
Do you actually think what your doing is going to make you money?
I have to think no,you're wasting your time on endeavors that wont benefit you in the least.
You need to stop fucking around and get a real job Mort or no chick will ever see you as marriage material.

I dont think I am or will be a famous rapper. Im a small no name, a small underdog, I do what I like I dont want even to have lots of money.

So you're saying you dont want a job?
I'm willing to bet you've never had an actual job in your life and thats pathetic considering your age.

Forum List

Back