🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

IAF Strikes Syrian Military Bases

Looks like the IAF took out some missiles headed for Hezbollah. Oh well.

Israeli airstrikes target Syria military bases - CBS News

Israeli warplanes conducted two strikes on military bases in Syria, U.S. officials tell CBS News national security correspondent David Martin.

The airstrikes were conducted near Damascus and the coastal city of Latakia and the presumed target is missiles believed to be headed to Hezbollah militants.

According to CBS News' Khaled Wassef, a Syrian air defense base near Latakia was reportedly destroyed Wednesday night, with multiple Syrian and Lebanese sources speculating that an Israeli strike from the Mediterranean was to blame.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported a loud explosion in the base, and Twitter users quoted eyewitnesses who said the blast occurred near Snobar Jableh village, just south of the city.

At least twice earlier this year Israel launched airstrikes on shipments of missiles inside Syria. Israeli air strikes in May destroyed a Syrian weapons warehouse where Iranian missiles allegedly being kept, destined, according to the Israelis, for Hezbollah, which is fighting alongside Assad's forces in the Syrian war.
What did I tell ya? Israel is a war-mongering nation that constantly carry's out unprovoked acts of aggression against it's neighbor's in violation of international law and it's about time a UN peacekeeping force went in there and put a stop to it.

What goes on between the between Syria and Lebanon, is none of Israel's god-damn business! Fuck Israel!

:lol: UN peace keepers......sorry, let me catch my breath, that was funny.

Meanwhile in Syria...Assad continues to butcher his own....you in love with shiny objects?

You preach from a place of wrath and hatred, Sherri. You should not preach to the Jews at all until you have repented of anti semitism and you love them from the very core of your being and then only as the Spirit of God leads you. You are in the flesh and I am going now. I won't listen to someone using the scriptures as a hammer to try and destroy others with. Very bad what you are doing. VERY. You should stop immediately. - Jeri

I am not preaching, I am simply reciting words of Jesus, where He speaks words of Truth to all who have an ear to hear His words.

I hope you will be able to hear and/or understand more clearly the words He speaks in Matthew 23 one day.

You are bearing false witness against a whole country and the people who populate it. I know, Jesus forgives, but normal folks see through the bullcrap. You can't constantly commit a sin as defined in your own religion and by the mention of Jesus or quating some passage from the bible get some kind of automatic pass.

I am doing what people of conscience are doing all over this beautiful world today, who embrace the wonderful BDS Movement. We take stands against Injustice and Apartheid and Occupation in Palestine.

The world has to realize that Netanyahu is deadly serious when it comes to protect Israel!
He previously pleaded with Putin not to supply these missiles to Syria and always drew the red line regarding the potential of these missiles falling into the hands of Hezbollah.
Unlike that pathetic, clueless and naive clown named Obama ... Netanyahu means what he say and his enemies should take him seriously.
Actually, it's a good thing that Obama has been neutered and has assumed the role of an international clown.

Now Netanyahoo will have to deal directly with Putin.

And believe me Putin will treat Nettey Boy like a red headed step son and not take any crap from him. . :cool:

Israel has an overwhelming need to attack one of it's neighboring countries approximately every 6 months.

It's what fascist nations do best....... :cool:

Many people do not understand that which is a nitemare
for the followers of the rapist pig-----ARMED RESISTENCE
TO THE STENCH WHICH EMERGED FROM MECCA

Only weaklings are inhibited by the Islamophiles into not telling the true nature of the Nazislami enemies of civilization. Think of what would have happened to pacifist cowards if they had criticized Americans for using words like "Kraut" and "Jap" during World War II. We are already deeply into a war to the finish and yet wimpy multicultie traitors are allowed to screech their ignorant and dangerous perspectives without fear of retaliation.

I am not preaching, I am simply reciting words of Jesus, where He speaks words of Truth to all who have an ear to hear His words.

I hope you will be able to hear and/or understand more clearly the words He speaks in Matthew 23 one day.

You are bearing false witness against a whole country and the people who populate it. I know, Jesus forgives, but normal folks see through the bullcrap. You can't constantly commit a sin as defined in your own religion and by the mention of Jesus or quating some passage from the bible get some kind of automatic pass.

I am doing what people of conscience are doing all over this beautiful world today, who embrace the wonderful BDS Movement. We take stands against Injustice and Apartheid and Occupation in Palestine.

You should be joining the Lebanese people who are breathing a collective sigh of relief. With Israel performing some Islamic terrorist smack-down on “hizzbollocks” (by removing the missile threat), it’s much less likely that the Iranian sponsored terrorist occupiers will be able to provoke Israel and drag Lebanon into a war. That’s precisely what your Islamic terrorist heroes did in 2006 and it cost 1,200 dead Lebanese and billions of dollars in property damage.

Now would be a good time to apologize for your behavior and offer a Thank-you to Israel.

PS---have some compassion on sherri-----she is mourning the loss of long range
missile launchers ------- remember how proudly nus-kharah-allah praised
them????

Sharia Sherri is suffering from penis envy. She wants to be a Nazislami rapist using phallic-symbol missiles. Now those pushy infidels have humiliated her with their bigger jets and rubbed it in by castrating her missiles.

Israel has an overwhelming need to attack one of it's neighboring countries approximately every 6 months.

It's what fascist nations do best....... :cool:

Only weaklings are inhibited by the Islamophiles into not telling the true nature of the Nazislami enemies of civilization. Think of what would have happened to pacifist cowards if they had criticized Americans for using words like "Kraut" and "Jap" during World War II. We are already deeply into a war to the finish and yet wimpy multicultie traitors are allowed to screech their ignorant and dangerous perspectives without fear of retaliation.

You must be a weakling of those you speak of as you do not speak out against Zionazism, the fascist terrorist regime in power in Israel today.

Wake up, stop being silent in the face of Israeli crimes against humanity.

We are in a spiritual war, a struggle between the forces seeking peace and warmongers like you and the Zionazis.

The world has to realize that Netanyahu is deadly serious when it comes to protect Israel!
He previously pleaded with Putin not to supply these missiles to Syria and always drew the red line regarding the potential of these missiles falling into the hands of Hezbollah.
Unlike that pathetic, clueless and naive clown named Obama ... Netanyahu means what he say and his enemies should take him seriously.
Actually, it's a good thing that Obama has been neutered and has assumed the role of an international clown.

And believe me Putin will treat Nettey Boy like a red headed step son and not take any crap from him. . :cool:

Putin is a realist, not a weak, hopeless idiot like Obama. he fully realized that Israel may strike against these missiles and took that into account.
Netanyahu is just as tough as Putin and despite differences of strategies and politics, they do respect each other.

Together with most of the world,what these two have in common their total contempt for Obama weakness and cluelessness, which are the laughing stock of the whole world and which will change the balance of power forever, to the detriment of the West.

PS---have some compassion on sherri-----she is mourning the loss of long range
missile launchers ------- remember how proudly nus-kharah-allah praised
them????

Sharia Sherri is suffering from penis envy. She wants to be a Nazislami rapist using phallic-symbol missiles. Now those pushy infidels have humiliated her with their bigger jets and rubbed it in by castrating her missiles.

What Satanic nonsense you spew!

Putin is a realist, not a weak, hopeless idiot like Obama. he fully realized that Israel may strike against these missiles and took that into account.
Netanyahu is just as tough as Putin and despite differences of strategies and politics, they do respect each other.

Together with most of the world,what these two have in common their total contempt for Obama weakness and cluelessness, which are the laughing stock of the whole world and which will change the balance of power forever, to the detriment of the West.

The only one I see to laugh at reading your post is Skye. You are completely clueless about anything.

The US needs to stop interefering in foreign affairs of other nations, we need to stop invading other nations and killing civilians in foreign lands.

I, unlike you, dont defend and celebrate US wars and civilian killings we carry out or civilian killings and child killings of those we provide weapons to, like Israel.

I understand Israel's security concerns, but the Syrian conflict and the region as a whole is very fragile right now, and I don't think unilateral airstrikes on Syria's facilities is a good idea. Though, they've been doing such things for decades, so I don't see it stopping any time soon.
What do you think the outcome would be if the missles in question were to be shipped to Lebanon? Would Hezbollah decorate them like Christmas trees and sing Christmas carols?

how about this one-----I don't think syria needs long range missile launchers right now---
the piles of dead are already deep enough

Putin doesn't give a rat's ass about the pipsqueak Netanyahoo and his little zionist fiefdom in the desert.

If Netty Boy tries the antics with Putin like he does with Obama he will be in a world of hurt.

Russian's have a several centuries old dislike of Jews and won't put up with their double dealing and lying ways. . :cool:

You must be a weakling of those you speak of as you do not speak out against Zionazism, the fascist terrorist regime in power in Israel today.

Wake up, stop being silent in the face of Israeli crimes against humanity.

We are in a spiritual war, a struggle between the forces seeking peace and warmongers like you and the Zionazis.
Yeah like the crazy Islamists and terrorists you and the rest of the Jew hating goon squad speak for peace? Ha ha ha. Does your bullshit ever stop?

Wow, what a bizzare and delusional world you live in. You actually think Netanyahu and Israel would make a drastic airstike on Russian missiles without coodrination with the USA. You hate Obama so much that you are unable to see the larger stategy that has been and is being implemented in regards to Syria, Russian support for Syria and Iran and in the end, Iran itself.
You think Obama is the clown when Putin is in fact the clown. Israel, with support from the USA, just gave Putin a message. The message is that Russia has very little control of, or now, even influence on what goes on in Syria. Russia can not protect Syria. Iran has the same air defense systems as Syria. Their systems are useless against our weapons. They are not even close to being on the same level of technological effeciency. Israel was able to fly through that system and can do it again whenever they want or need to. By making these probes against the Russian system to attack Russian targets we are establishing two things. First, we can do it and second, we will attack Russian targets.
Israel does some of the dirty work for us. They do things that are uncomfortable for us to do. You can be sure Putin, Assad and those fuckers in Iran know full well that the USA and Israel are coordinating the strategy that has put them into a box.

Putin doesn't give a rat's ass about the pipsqueak Netanyahoo and his little zionist fiefdom in the desert.

If Netty Boy tries the antics with Putin like he does with Obama he will be in a world of hurt.

Russian's have a several centuries old dislike of Jews and won't put up with their double dealing and lying ways. . :cool:
You misunderstand, as usual. Putin has his hands full with Islamic animals right there, in his own back door in Chechnya. Push comes to shove, Israel, USA, Europe, Russia are all on the same page when it comes to dealing we the threat of Islam. Russia is NOT, I repeat, NYET going to stick its neck out for any Muslim country. Period.

Whatever Russia is doing with Syria is all about $$$. But there will come a time when the costs out weight the financial rewards, and Syria will be dropped like a hot potato.

I understand Israel's security concerns, but the Syrian conflict and the region as a whole is very fragile right now, and I don't think unilateral airstrikes on Syria's facilities is a good idea. Though, they've been doing such things for decades, so I don't see it stopping any time soon.
What do you think the outcome would be if the missles in question were to be shipped to Lebanon? Would Hezbollah decorate them like Christmas trees and sing Christmas carols?[/QUOTE

You're preaching to the choir. I'm hopeful, not naive. That being said, Israel attacking their neighbors is a self-fulfilling prophecy. They attack others to prevent future attacks, but only create more animosity towards themselves in the process. When you match aggression with aggression, all you're doing is perpetuating the problem for decades to come. Israeli missile strikes, or strikes by any country for that matter, is a band-aid to a complex problem that will not be solved by bullets and missiles.

Looks like the IAF took out some missiles headed for Hezbollah. Oh well.

Israeli airstrikes target Syria military bases - CBS News

Israeli warplanes conducted two strikes on military bases in Syria, U.S. officials tell CBS News national security correspondent David Martin.

The airstrikes were conducted near Damascus and the coastal city of Latakia and the presumed target is missiles believed to be headed to Hezbollah militants.

According to CBS News' Khaled Wassef, a Syrian air defense base near Latakia was reportedly destroyed Wednesday night, with multiple Syrian and Lebanese sources speculating that an Israeli strike from the Mediterranean was to blame.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported a loud explosion in the base, and Twitter users quoted eyewitnesses who said the blast occurred near Snobar Jableh village, just south of the city.

At least twice earlier this year Israel launched airstrikes on shipments of missiles inside Syria. Israeli air strikes in May destroyed a Syrian weapons warehouse where Iranian missiles allegedly being kept, destined, according to the Israelis, for Hezbollah, which is fighting alongside Assad's forces in the Syrian war.
What did I tell ya? Israel is a war-mongering nation that constantly carry's out unprovoked acts of aggression against it's neighbor's in violation of international law and it's about time a UN peacekeeping force went in there and put a stop to it.

What goes on between the between Syria and Lebanon, is none of Israel's god-damn business! Fuck Israel!

:lol: UN peace keepers......sorry, let me catch my breath, that was funny.

Meanwhile in Syria...Assad continues to butcher his own....you in love with shiny objects?

Naaaaaaah, he's in love with himself - nobody else would have him.

Wow, what a bizzare and delusional world you live in. You actually think Netanyahu and Israel would make a drastic airstike on Russian missiles without coodrination with the USA. You hate Obama so much that you are unable to see the larger stategy that has been and is being implemented in regards to Syria, Russian support for Syria and Iran and in the end, Iran itself.
You think Obama is the clown when Putin is in fact the clown. Israel, with support from the USA, just gave Putin a message. The message is that Russia has very little control of, or now, even influence on what goes on in Syria. Russia can not protect Syria. Iran has the same air defense systems as Syria. Their systems are useless against our weapons. They are not even close to being on the same level of technological effeciency. Israel was able to fly through that system and can do it again whenever they want or need to. By making these probes against the Russian system to attack Russian targets we are establishing two things. First, we can do it and second, we will attack Russian targets.
Israel does some of the dirty work for us. They do things that are uncomfortable for us to do. You can be sure Putin, Assad and those fuckers in Iran know full well that the USA and Israel are coordinating the strategy that has put them into a box.
Exactly! Spot on. Israel once again flew over Assad's home and gave both Assad and Russia's state of the art "air defense system" in Syria UP YOURS finger. And this is the same air defense system Iran has. Whack-a-Mullah coming to a theatre near you soon!

You misunderstand, as usual. Putin has his hands full with Islamic animals right there, in his own back door in Chechnya. Push comes to shove, Israel, USA, Europe, Russia are all on the same page when it comes to dealing we the threat of Islam. Russia is NOT, I repeat, NYET going to stick its neck out for any Muslim country. Period.

Whatever Russia is doing with Syria is all about $$$. But there will come a time when the costs out weight the financial rewards, and Syria will be dropped like a hot potato.

exactly, they didn't in the 60's or 70's and they won't now. That has not changed.

Forum List

Back