🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

IAF Strikes Syrian Military Bases

Israel has an overwhelming need to attack one of it's neighboring countries approximately every 6 months.

It's what fascist nations do best....... :cool:
Yeah, especially if their neighbors are genocidal Muslim maniacs that have slaughtered over a 100,000 of their own people, used chemical weapons on little kids, and are busy supplying and financing other terrorist groups like Hezbollah.

Now repeat after me: God....Bless....Israel.

Israeli-flag.jpg

Last edited:
She is a Zionist, that tells us all we need to know about her.

Its Jewish Supremacism, the lives of no others matter to her.

Sherri, any time the Israelis remove / destroy deadly weapons that were intended to kill civilians - men, women, children, it is a good thing. I believe you should be grateful for the lives that have been saved because of this news. Not disappointed. Not cursing those who have blessed you. Salvation is of the Jews, Sherri. Where is your gratitude?

It is written: Salvation is of the Jews. - John 4: 22

- Jeri

We are addressing an act of aggression , a war crime under intl law. Intl law makes it unlawful for one nation to attack another in this fashion.

It is written, in The Gospels:

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever beliveth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Do Jews believe in Jesus, Jeremiah?

I am a Christian who believes in Jesus, I do not embrace Idolatries like Zionism.
No you're just a crazy terrorist worshipping NUTJOB who's been around Islamists for too long.

Russian missiles were bombed. There were no innocent women and children hanging out with the missiles and they weren't sleeping underneath of them. Israel does not bomb innocent women and children. The terrorist launch rockets and mortors from populated areas and when the Israel's take out those aggressive threats innocents get killed as collateral damage. Blame the aggressors who hide amoung the population with full knowledge that civilians will be injured and killed. They like it. They use it as propaganda and to spread the spin that Israel is "bombing the shit out of innocent women a children". BTW, when the terrorist launch their rockets they are targeting innocent women and children. They are not targeting military targets. They target villages and towns to indiscriminatley kill random civilians. They are the ones "bombing the shit out of innocent women and children".

Remember These Children names 1519 children Israel has killed in Palestine, most unlawfully targeted and killed and this is documented by human rights groups.

ZIONISTS in Israel exist to steal and kill, that is their primary function in life.

Why do you support the Zionist child killing terrorist enterprise?

Are you a Zionist too?

Calm down dear. You will do yourself a mischief unless you get this hysteria under control.

I know it must be frustrating when people laugh at your mad rants. Maybe the best way of avoiding stress to the psyche would be to only post about things of which you have some knowledge? How often to water indoor plants - something like that.

Christians are not supposed to behave like that.

It is written:

Now I beseech you brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offenses contrary to doctrine which ye have learned and avoid them.
- Romans 16: 17

It is written:

Frowardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually, he soweth discord.
- Proverbs 6: 14

It is written:

A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among the brethren
- Proverbs 6: 19

It is written:

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness bur rather expose them.
- Ephesians 5:9-11

It is written:

If you have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. For where envyings an strife is there is confusion and every evil work. But the wisdom that is from above is pure first, then peaceable, gentle and easy to be intreated, full ofmercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
- James 3: 14 - 17

Sherri, any time the Israelis remove / destroy deadly weapons that were intended to kill civilians - men, women, children, it is a good thing. I believe you should be grateful for the lives that have been saved because of this news. Not disappointed. Not cursing those who have blessed you. Salvation is of the Jews, Sherri. Where is your gratitude?

- Jeri

We are addressing an act of aggression , a war crime under intl law. Intl law makes it unlawful for one nation to attack another in this fashion.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever beliveth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

I am a Christian who believes in Jesus, I do not embrace Idolatries like Zionism.

How can someone claim to be a Christian and speak of love but you see nothing but vile hatred coming from their every post? Someone needs to remind this heretic that if she follows Jesus she must adhere to his teachings. Didn't Jesus say to love your enemies and pray for those who spitefully use you? And yet she spews nothing but hatred. David Duke is nodding his approval today.

- Jeri

Salvation is of the Jews. John 4: 22. I repeat, where is your gratitude? Those who sow to the flesh shall reap corruption, Sherri. You say you are Christs but the scriptures say that those who are Christs have crucified the flesh with its lusts. You lie against the truth, Sherri. You have accused the innocent in order to justify your lawlessness and deny your own guilt. Repent. God loves you but God cannot forgive unrepented sin. You understand this? - Jeri

According to the Christian Zionist Jeremiah, a Christian is not supposed to quote and believe the words written in John 3:16, words of Jesus.

Post 25:"Christians are not supposed to behave like that." (her response to me reciting John 3:16)

Well, I believe in the words of Jesus that set a man free in John 3:16 and this is what Jesus said and I proclaim to believe with all of my mind and my heart and my soul and my strength.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Jesus died for the world, not just Jews, not just Zionists.

Salvation comes through belief in Jesus.

If a Christian does not accept these truths, from John 3:16, they are rejecting the words of Jesus.

Last edited:
Peter-----I wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart------I did not grow up
in the town in which I now live. In my past I did LOTS OF HOUSEPLANTS ---
and they flourished----merely on window sills. But now----my thumb has turned
black-------I NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HOW AND WHEN TO WATER MY PLANTS!!!
for the record------I try-----I even boil the water to remove chlorine---I TRY!!!!!!!!!

PS---have some compassion on sherri-----she is mourning the loss of long range
missile launchers ------- remember how proudly nus-kharah-allah praised
them????

Looks like the IAF took out some missiles headed for Hezbollah. Oh well.

Israeli airstrikes target Syria military bases - CBS News

Israeli warplanes conducted two strikes on military bases in Syria, U.S. officials tell CBS News national security correspondent David Martin.

The airstrikes were conducted near Damascus and the coastal city of Latakia and the presumed target is missiles believed to be headed to Hezbollah militants.

According to CBS News' Khaled Wassef, a Syrian air defense base near Latakia was reportedly destroyed Wednesday night, with multiple Syrian and Lebanese sources speculating that an Israeli strike from the Mediterranean was to blame.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported a loud explosion in the base, and Twitter users quoted eyewitnesses who said the blast occurred near Snobar Jableh village, just south of the city.

At least twice earlier this year Israel launched airstrikes on shipments of missiles inside Syria. Israeli air strikes in May destroyed a Syrian weapons warehouse where Iranian missiles allegedly being kept, destined, according to the Israelis, for Hezbollah, which is fighting alongside Assad's forces in the Syrian war.
What did I tell ya? Israel is a war-mongering nation that constantly carry's out unprovoked acts of aggression against it's neighbor's in violation of international law and it's about time a UN peacekeeping force went in there and put a stop to it.

What goes on between the between Syria and Lebanon, is none of Israel's god-damn business! Fuck Israel!
What puzzles me is the fact that Israel didn't take out the delivery ships. Phuck Russia.

Yes, Bloodrock, Jesus did say that but how could a Believer think of the Jews as their enemy? It is impossible that one could love Christ and not desire the very best for His brethren, the Jewish people. It is impossible to say, I love Jesus Christ but I hate His family. It is impossible to say I love God whom I cannot see but despise the man who is standing right in front of me.

It is written:

Whoever hateth his brother is a murderer and you know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
- 1 John 3: 15

It is written:

If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar, for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
- 1 John 4:20

- Jeri

Salvation is of the Jews. John 4: 22. I repeat, where is your gratitude? Those who sow to the flesh shall reap corruption, Sherri. You say you are Christs but the scriptures say that those who are Christs have crucified the flesh with its lusts. You lie against the truth, Sherri. You have accused the innocent in order to justify your lawlessness and deny your own guilt. Repent. God loves you but God cannot forgive unrepented sin. You understand this? - Jeri

Where does Jesus command this "gratitude" the self proclaimed prophetess and christian zionist jeremiah demands I have?

I find no Scriptures commanding this.

Yes, Bloodrock, Jesus did say that but how could a Believer think of the Jews as their enemy? It is impossible that one could love Christ and not desire the very best for His brethren, the Jewish people. It is impossible to say, I love Jesus Christ but I hate His family. It is impossible to say I love God whom I cannot see but despise the man who is standing right in front of me.

It is written:

Whoever hateth his brother is a murderer and you know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
- 1 John 3: 15

It is written:

If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar, for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
- 1 John 4:20

No claims Jews are my enemy.

They are not my enemy, they are persons created in the image of God and loved by God, who God would like to see turning to Him and Jesus for Salvation.

The words of Jesus in John 3:16 tell me this, as does the Holy Spirit who lives in me.

Why do you seem so unconcerned about the salvation of Jews?

If you truly loved Jews, you would want their Salvation.

Last edited:
According to the Christian Zionist Jeremiah, a Christian is not supposed to quote and believe the words written in John 3:16, words of Jesus.

Post 25:"Christians are not supposed to behave like that." (her response to me reciting John 3:16)

Well, I believe in the words of Jesus that set a man free in John 3:16 and this is what Jesus said and I proclaim to believe with all of my mind and my heart and my soul and my strength.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

If a Christian does not accept these truths, from John 3:16, they are rejecting the words of Jesus.

That is not true, Sherri. I have preached to the Jew first and then to the Gentile just as Paul instructed in Romans but I am led by the Spirit of God whereas your flesh is led by Satan. I am not denying John 3: 16 as the way to eternal life for all men, Sherri. Jesus died for the sins of the world - yes - so why do you refuse to love what he came and died for? Do you not see a conflict in your claim to love Christ while denying him in word and deed? Iron sharpens Iron. Receive these words in the Spirit of Truth to which they are given you because truly I feel no hatred or spite in my heart towards you at all. I only know that you will have no peace until you reconcile yourself to Christ through repentance.

It is written:

There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked. - Isaiah 48: 22

Last edited:
Matthew 23*(New International Version)

37*“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you,*how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings,*and you were not willing.*38*Look, your house is left to you desolate.*39*For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[c]”

Matthew 23 NIV - A Warning Against Hypocrisy - Then - Bible Gateway

That is not true, Sherri. I have preached to the Jew first and then to the Gentile just as Paul instructed in Romans but I am led by the Spirit of God whereas your flesh is led by Satan. I am not denying John 3: 16 as the way to eternal life for all men, Sherri. Jesus died for the world - yes - so why do you refuse to love what he came and died for? Do you not see a conflict in your claim to love Christ while denying him in word and deed? Iron sharpens Iron. Receive these words in the Spirit of Truth to which they are given you because truly I feel no hatred or spite in my heart towards you at all. I only know that you will have no peace until you reconcile yourself to Christ through repentance.

It is written:

I believe complety in John 3:16 and the teachings of Jesus.

Criticism of bad acts of nations is not hate of people, you seem to be unable to separate the two.

We see Prophets and Jesus Himself critical of bad acts of people.

As Jesus confronted Injustices with Truth, so followers of Christ are called to do the same.

No need to repent for speaking Truth. That is what I am called to do.

That is not true, Sherri. I have preached to the Jew first and then to the Gentile just as Paul instructed in Romans but I am led by the Spirit of God whereas your flesh is led by Satan. I am not denying John 3: 16 as the way to eternal life for all men, Sherri. Jesus died for the world - yes - so why do you refuse to love what he came and died for? Do you not see a conflict in your claim to love Christ while denying him in word and deed? Iron sharpens Iron. Receive these words in the Spirit of Truth to which they are given you because truly I feel no hatred or spite in my heart towards you at all. I only know that you will have no peace until you reconcile yourself to Christ through repentance.

It is written:

Criticism of bad acts of nations is not hate of people, you seem to be unable to separate the two.

As Jesus confronted Injustices with Truth, so followers of Christ are called to do the same.

All your jibberish tells anyone is that your flavor or brand of Chistianity allows for the hatred of Jews and love and support for Islamist terrorist. Guess the Bible can tell you whatever you want it to tell you.

It is written:

All your jibberish tells anyone is that your flavor or brand of Chistianity allows for the hatred of Jews and love and support for Islamist terrorist. Guess the Bible can tell you whatever you want it to tell you.

The Bible is filled with examples of Prophets and Jesus Himself criticizing bad acts of individuals and groups of people and nations. This criticism is an act of love and not an act of hate.

The Bible is filled with examples of Prophets and Jesus Himself criticizing bad acts of individuals and groups of people and nations. This criticism is an act of love and not an act of hate.

Seven Woes on the Teachers of the Law and the Pharisees

13*“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites!*You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.*[14]*15*“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert,*and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell*as you are.

Matthew 23 NIV - A Warning Against Hypocrisy - Then - Bible Gateway

Sherri, you need to stop telling lies about others. I've never professed myself to be a prophet on this board - I chose the s/n Jeremiah and he was a Hebrew Prophet - I believe you are confused. On the matter of why any Christian should be grateful to the Jews?

"The Jews are the whole world's benefactors. Through Jewish hands and eyes God has sent his lively oracles of truth to us. They penned, and they preserved the Bible

- Missionary John Braidwood (1800's)

Your anti semitism is in conflict with the claim you have made of being a christian. It is not possible that both Satan & Jesus can dwell under the same roof. - Jeri

Forum List

Back