🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

IAF Strikes Syrian Military Bases

(I'm not actually FROM Sweden. I'm a New Swede.)
What does that mean? You are gay or something?? . :confused:

I will try to explain in simple words so that you can understand. I am an immigrant (OK so that's a hard word - it means someone who come from another country). I have been given Swedish citizenship - omg another hard word. Get your imam to explain it to you ...... what's that? He can't speak English? ......

Sunstroke man is dyslexic. He misread Swedish as "Swishy."

One thing I can say, this kind of strike is preferable to an Israeli ground invasion, like all those civilian killing operations in Lebanon. In those, every civilian becomes a target to kill, every man, woman and child.

Despite the air-conditioned ethics of the Geneva Convention, there is no such thing as a non-combatant in a combat zone.

OLD SCHOOL: All's Fair in Love and War
NEW AGE: Fairy Love

Dragging up a fool such as Chomsky only further diminishes your argument.

As I noted previously, you can’t bring yourself to admit that Hamas has a charter that call for Israel's eradication and continues to arm with more weaponry.

You did nothing but spam the thread with a long cut and paste from another self-hater.

How pathetic, an outdated and obsolete document written in 1988 proves nothing about anything.

It only demonstrates your Ignorance .

I am addressing the Facts about Israels civilian killing operations in Lebanon.

The 1993 operation was preceded by a 1978 operation and a 1982 operation in which Israel killed approximately 20000 civilians. Those operations are discussed in the Chomsky article too.

Hamas has killed no more than 1000 Israelis in her entire period of existence. And that is essentially attributing most of the Israeli fatalities to Hamas. We see Israel killing 20000 civilians, 20 times that amount, in just one year in Lebanon.

We see clearly Israel is the one posing threats to the security of civilians in the ME.

Deal with those facts, Zionist Hollie!
And all the operations Israel conducted were because of the Islamist terrorist aggression from Lebanon towards Israel. Lebanon a Christian majority country historically, was turned into an Islamic shithole in a matter of decades, after Muslims invaders conducted a genocidal ethnic cleansing campaign against the indigenous Christians of Lebanon. And the only people that came to the aid of the Christians were the ISRAELIS. Now repeat after me: God...Bless...Israel.

Palestinians Killed 40,000 Christians In Lebanon

Damour massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arafat's Massacre of Damour
by Joseph Hobeika

PLO massacres in Lebanon
Organized by Professor M. Kahl

Do you not remember Damour Lebanon. Let me remind you. Arafat and the PLO plunged Lebanon into "massacres, rape, mutilation, rampages of looting and killings. Out of a population of 3.2 million, some 40,000 or more people had been killed, 100,000 wounded, 5,000 permanently maimed

In January of 1976, the destruction of Damour, a town of some 25,000 was completed by the PLO within two weeks. "The priest of Damour, Father Mansour Labaky desperately trying to save people of the town telephoned Kamal Jumblat [one of the Lebanese leaders], in whose parliamentary constituency Damour lay. 'Father, Jumblat said, 'I can do nothing for you, because it depends on Yasser Arafat' " . All efforts were useless. In the morning following the first night of invasion, when more than fifty people were massacred, Father Labaky "despite the shelling managed to get to the one house, to bring out some corpses. An entire family had been killed, the Canan family, four children all dead, and the mother, the father, and the grandfather. The mother was still hugging one of the children. And she was pregnant

The eyes of the children were gone and their limbs were cut off. No legs and no arms" (123). In total, 582 people were massacred in the storming of Damour. Father Labaky went with the Red Cross to bury them. "Many of the bodies had been dismembered, so they had to count the heads to number the dead. Three of the men they found had had their genitals cut off and stuffed in their mouths"

Azmi Zrayir, the PLO Member, an organizer of the terrorist attack in March, 1975 on the Savoy Hotel in Tel Aviv in which seven people were killed and eleven wounded, was remembered in Lebanon as "a thief, a murderer, a rapist and a torturer." Being a PLO headquarters commander in Tyre, "he formed a football team into which he conscripted teenage children. The players were forced to gratify Zrayir's sexual appetites. He debauched both girls and boys. At least one child who defied him was shot dead" (144).

Arafat was ruthless not only with the Lebanese citizens but with the Palestinian Arabs too. In January, 1976 during the Christians' attack on Tall al Za'tar refugee camp the PLO tried to prevent the people in the camp from leaving. "Conditions within the camp became critical, with acute shortages of food and water, as bombardment continued day after day. The ideal of self sacrifice, imposed on the civilians by a leadership which itself took no risks, was never known to be the choice of the unhappy people themselves. And not all of the fighters who fell with their guns in their hands were cut down by the fire of the Christians. Some who tried to surrender or escape from the camp were shot in the back by their own comrades" (133). The high command in the PLO headquarters in West Beirut "not only refused to let the Palestinians leave the camp, or let the fighters surrender in order to save them all from hell, but insisted that the entire population, including the children, were to be sacrificed"

Perpetrators

The attack and subsequent massacre was carried out by a mixed crew of Palestinian militiamen aligned with the Lebanese National Movement (LNM).[citation needed]
According to journalist and author Robert Fisk, the attack was led by Colonel Abu Musa, a senior commander of the PLO and Fatah, and later leader of the anti-Arafat Fatah Uprising faction. Cedarland.org names Zuheir Mohsen, leader of as-Sa'iqa, a Damascus-based Palestinian faction operating directly on Syrian orders, and claims that he was known in Lebanon as the "Butcher from Damour".
The bulk of the attacking forces seems to have been composed of brigades from the Palestinian Liberation Army[19] and as-Sa'iqa, as well as other militias, including Fatah. Some sources also mention the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP), and the Muslim Lebanese al-Murabitun militia among the attackers. There are reports that PLO forces were additionally joined by militiamen from Syria, Jordan, Libya,[20] Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan, and possibly even Japanese Red Army terrorists who were then undergoing training by the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine in Lebanon.

Why haven't the gun-toting, Bible-banging, tough-talking Born Again Christians emigrated to Lebanon and made it a Christian Zion?

Ok, everyone who gives a shit whether the IDF bombs Syria or not, raise your hand.

Only Sherri? That's what I thought.

Ok, everyone who gives a shit whether the IDF bombs Syria or not, raise your hand.

One more war crime brings us closer to Fascist Israels demise.

We choose peace or war, to follow God or follow Satan.

Israel keeps following Satan, bringing the day of God's wrath on her ever closer.

I do not support violence, but I am ready to see Israels demise rather sooner then later.

So, let her let loose her killing weapons, if she so chooses, so the world will more quickly be rid of this shitty little nation called Israel.

One thing I can say, this kind of strike is preferable to an Israeli ground invasion, like all those civilian killing operations in Lebanon. In those, every civilian becomes a target to kill, every man, woman and child.

Despite the air-conditioned ethics of the Geneva Convention, there is no such thing as a non-combatant in a combat zone.

OLD SCHOOL: All's Fair in Love and War
NEW AGE: Fairy Love

Targeting civilians is unlawful under The Fourth Geneva Convention.

But what I have concluded is that nations always target civilians in wars and civilians die in the greatest numbers, making choosing war always a choice to target and kill civilians.

War is following Satan.

Peace is following God.

One more war crime brings us closer to Fascist Israels demise.

We choose peace or war, to follow God or follow Satan.

Israel keeps following Satan, bringing the day of God's wrath on her ever closer.

I do not support violence, but I am ready to see Israels demise rather sooner then later.

So, let her let loose her killing weapons, if she so chooses, so the world will more quickly be rid of this shitty little nation called Israel.

Does that melodramatic whining come with a jingle?

How pathetic, an outdated and obsolete document written in 1988 proves nothing about anything.

It only demonstrates your Ignorance .

I am addressing the Facts about Israels civilian killing operations in Lebanon.

The 1993 operation was preceded by a 1978 operation and a 1982 operation in which Israel killed approximately 20000 civilians. Those operations are discussed in the Chomsky article too.

Hamas has killed no more than 1000 Israelis in her entire period of existence. And that is essentially attributing most of the Israeli fatalities to Hamas. We see Israel killing 20000 civilians, 20 times that amount, in just one year in Lebanon.

We see clearly Israel is the one posing threats to the security of civilians in the ME.

Deal with those facts, Zionist Hollie!
And all the operations Israel conducted were because of the Islamist terrorist aggression from Lebanon towards Israel. Lebanon a Christian majority country historically, was turned into an Islamic shithole in a matter of decades, after Muslims invaders conducted a genocidal ethnic cleansing campaign against the indigenous Christians of Lebanon. And the only people that came to the aid of the Christians were the ISRAELIS. Now repeat after me: God...Bless...Israel.

Palestinians Killed 40,000 Christians In Lebanon

Damour massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arafat's Massacre of Damour
by Joseph Hobeika

PLO massacres in Lebanon
Organized by Professor M. Kahl

Do you not remember Damour Lebanon. Let me remind you. Arafat and the PLO plunged Lebanon into "massacres, rape, mutilation, rampages of looting and killings. Out of a population of 3.2 million, some 40,000 or more people had been killed, 100,000 wounded, 5,000 permanently maimed

In January of 1976, the destruction of Damour, a town of some 25,000 was completed by the PLO within two weeks. "The priest of Damour, Father Mansour Labaky desperately trying to save people of the town telephoned Kamal Jumblat [one of the Lebanese leaders], in whose parliamentary constituency Damour lay. 'Father, Jumblat said, 'I can do nothing for you, because it depends on Yasser Arafat' " . All efforts were useless. In the morning following the first night of invasion, when more than fifty people were massacred, Father Labaky "despite the shelling managed to get to the one house, to bring out some corpses. An entire family had been killed, the Canan family, four children all dead, and the mother, the father, and the grandfather. The mother was still hugging one of the children. And she was pregnant

The eyes of the children were gone and their limbs were cut off. No legs and no arms" (123). In total, 582 people were massacred in the storming of Damour. Father Labaky went with the Red Cross to bury them. "Many of the bodies had been dismembered, so they had to count the heads to number the dead. Three of the men they found had had their genitals cut off and stuffed in their mouths"

Azmi Zrayir, the PLO Member, an organizer of the terrorist attack in March, 1975 on the Savoy Hotel in Tel Aviv in which seven people were killed and eleven wounded, was remembered in Lebanon as "a thief, a murderer, a rapist and a torturer." Being a PLO headquarters commander in Tyre, "he formed a football team into which he conscripted teenage children. The players were forced to gratify Zrayir's sexual appetites. He debauched both girls and boys. At least one child who defied him was shot dead" (144).

Arafat was ruthless not only with the Lebanese citizens but with the Palestinian Arabs too. In January, 1976 during the Christians' attack on Tall al Za'tar refugee camp the PLO tried to prevent the people in the camp from leaving. "Conditions within the camp became critical, with acute shortages of food and water, as bombardment continued day after day. The ideal of self sacrifice, imposed on the civilians by a leadership which itself took no risks, was never known to be the choice of the unhappy people themselves. And not all of the fighters who fell with their guns in their hands were cut down by the fire of the Christians. Some who tried to surrender or escape from the camp were shot in the back by their own comrades" (133). The high command in the PLO headquarters in West Beirut "not only refused to let the Palestinians leave the camp, or let the fighters surrender in order to save them all from hell, but insisted that the entire population, including the children, were to be sacrificed"

Perpetrators

The attack and subsequent massacre was carried out by a mixed crew of Palestinian militiamen aligned with the Lebanese National Movement (LNM).[citation needed]
According to journalist and author Robert Fisk, the attack was led by Colonel Abu Musa, a senior commander of the PLO and Fatah, and later leader of the anti-Arafat Fatah Uprising faction. Cedarland.org names Zuheir Mohsen, leader of as-Sa'iqa, a Damascus-based Palestinian faction operating directly on Syrian orders, and claims that he was known in Lebanon as the "Butcher from Damour".
The bulk of the attacking forces seems to have been composed of brigades from the Palestinian Liberation Army[19] and as-Sa'iqa, as well as other militias, including Fatah. Some sources also mention the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP), and the Muslim Lebanese al-Murabitun militia among the attackers. There are reports that PLO forces were additionally joined by militiamen from Syria, Jordan, Libya,[20] Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan, and possibly even Japanese Red Army terrorists who were then undergoing training by the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine in Lebanon.

Why haven't the gun-toting, Bible-banging, tough-talking Born Again Christians emigrated to Lebanon and made it a Christian Zion?

Ask them yourself, I thought they were your own people!

QUOTATION OF THE WEEK --from sherri

**********))))))) I do not support violence, but I am ready to
************))))))))) see Israels demise rather sooner then later.

snyone who cares to RE-USE the basic framework of that statement----
Please feel free--------you can USE it with substitutions to express the
hatreds most dear to your heart. It is from the gospel of isa
according to sherri

At last----some good news

A country attacks another country in an open act of war.
I'm unsure that's good news.

When a country destroys missiles intended to kill its citizens randomly - a definition of genocide - that is in my opinion very good news.

Then, we should all support attacks on Israeli bases where their missiles are, they are commiting genocide against the Palestinian people inside Palestine.

Thats the result if we embrace your reasoning and carry it out.

When a country destroys missiles intended to kill its citizens randomly - a definition of genocide - that is in my opinion very good news.

Then, we should all support attacks on Israeli bases where their missiles are, they are commiting genocide against the Palestinian people inside Palestine.

an interesting idea sherri-----but your colleagues do not attack Israeli bases----they prefer to blow the brains out of babies in order to entertain your fellow depraved
females. Attacking bases or weapons is simply not what your people do-----they
engage in OBSCENE MUTILATION ------to your deilght-----because doing so
pleased your 'god' Your people in Kenya-----did not attack a WEAPONS storage---
they murdered women and children -----shopping because they were YOUR FAVE
JIHADIST HEROES

attacking a base actually does not kill and mutilate enough people ---and no children--
so why would you heroes BOTHER? The purpose of the action you advocate is to
DEMORALIZE people and make them miserable and YOU HAPPY

Not so. Because Israel is NOT firing off missiles with the intention of killing random civilians. That is what the Arabs do.

You use the "genocide" term while being totally clueless that there is no genocide taking place - except the genocide on your brain cells by that bag of modeling glue.

Sherri NUTBAR: "Israel is committing genocide." Ha ha ha

She just spews garbage 24 / 7 like a machine with no regard to truth or reality.

She just spews garbage 24 / 7 like a machine with no regard to truth or reality.

Everyone harbors dreams and wishes. Considering sherri ----and weapons stored
north of Israel----remember her hero NUSKHARAH ALLA-----whilst cowering in a steel
walled bunker (reminiscent of sherri's other hero --adolf abu ali---and his berlin bunker)
he BOASTED of his "blowing the brains out of jewish children" capacity----ALL THE
WAY TO TEL AVIV ----UNHAMPERED. The enity---was in ORGIASTIC bliss---as if it
were in JANNAH doing the "holy" srewing of isa/allah.

Israel's destruction of the baby brain smashing machinery is a big blow to sherri---her
dream and even her "faith"

Everyone harbors dreams and wishes. Considering sherri ----and weapons stored
north of Israel----remember her hero NUSKHARAH ALLA-----whilst cowering in a steel
walled bunker (reminiscent of sherri's other hero --adolf abu ali---and his berlin bunker)
he BOASTED of his "blowing the brains out of jewish children" capacity----ALL THE
WAY TO TEL AVIV ----UNHAMPERED. The enity---was in ORGIASTIC bliss---as if it
were in JANNAH doing the "holy" srewing of isa/allah.

Israel's destruction of the baby brain smashing machinery is a big blow to sherri---her
dream and even her "faith"
Sherri's hero was hiding in Iran and Syria, while making his "we will destroy the Jews!" speeches from hidden locations.

Not so. Because Israel is NOT firing off missiles with the intention of killing random civilians. That is what the Arabs do.

Cast Lead was a civilian killing operation using missiles , Operation Pillar of Clouds in November of 2012 was, as well, that used missiles. All the Lebanes invasions and occupations were the same.

Israel is a genocidal nature birthed in genocide. It is the essence of all she is.

Forum List

Back